STOCK BAR / MONTREAL

joethomas

I was able to cancel my trip. Hopefully, they honor my credit for a future trip before Dec.

Glad Booking.com allows canceling hotel w/o charge. I am so bummed of not having the chance to hold my boys. Taboo now has its website, but they put the less appealing guys ever. I have never seen any of those guys.

And for Stock Bar, even if they are open, I doubt those body /health-conscious guys, will be open to a lot of touching/intimacy :(

Edited by Alfstoria

I was able to cancel my trip. Hopefully they honor my credit for a future trip before Dec.

Glad Booking.com allows to cancel hotel w/o charge. I am so bummed of not having the chance to hold my boys. Taboo now has its website, but they put the less appealing guys ever. Actually, I have never seen any of those guys.

And for Stock Bar, even if they are open, I doubt those body conscious guys - the guys I've been with only drink water, even in private - so, they will be open to a lot of touching/licking :(

Glad you can cancel without penalties. Hopefully things will settle down by June/July for a return visit.

FWIW, I've had lots of alcoholic drinks at Stock with many of the dancers;);).

Glad you can cancel without penalties. Hopefully things will settle down by June/July for a return visit.

FWIW, I've had lots of alcoholic drinks at Stock with many of the dancers;);).

I rarely use Air Canada since I collect miles from A.A. but they had the rout I was looking for, stop in Ontario, And the price was the best out of airlines. It wasn't easy since I was going to travel on March 31 for a week and a half so I decided to cancel it and stay home and Social Distancing :p

Here in NYC, the airports are a nightmare so now with these new restrictions who knows when one can travel again

I rarely use Air Canada since I collect miles from A.A. but they had the rout I was looking for, stop in Ontario, And the price was the best out of airlines. It wasn't easy since I was going to travel on March 31 for a week and a half so I decided to cancel it and stay home and Social Distancing :p

Here in NYC, the airports are a nightmare so now with these new restrictions who knows when one can travel again

The Amtrak from New York to Montreal is a very nice ride.

Is there really 18 stops and takes more than 10 hours?

It's been a couple of years. I don't remember 18 stops, but if there were, they were quick. And it was a very pleasant time meandering through the forests of Upper New York State and into Quebec. Cheap compared to a flight.

I am glad that enjoy at least two guys a day, several times in my trips, no only Montreal, but several European cities, . And I had all those gorgeous men. So if this "situation" .stay longer or is not remedy but close nonessential establishments, I guess a bar is in the bottom of what essential means.

I am usually no a pessimist, but NYC is a ghost town. Rush hour 3/4 people in each subway car. And big stations like Harold Square 34st. Empty.

September 11 type of empty :(

I hope all pass.

• 4 weeks later...

I find an opening date of May 4 very hard to believe. Sounds very premature to me. I guess time will tell.

Who had the pleasure of having been in Jasper’s arms? OMG, I miss Montreal so much. He such a big Alpha, for me, so tall and BIG :p

He is one of the good ones, so nice and good nature, you can tell by his style. He may come across as distant, such a big guy, but he is very, very nice and true to his word.

[MEDIA=instagram]B--u1YZp_Oz[/MEDIA]

Edited by Alfstoria

Who had the pleasure of having been in Jasper’s arms? OMG, I miss Montreal so much. He such a big Alpha, for me, so tall and BIG :p

He is one of the good ones, so nice and good nature, you can tell by his style. He may come across as distant, such a big guy, but he is very, very nice and true to his word.

I agree. Jasper is really nice and so sexy. A real man's man.

Announced yesterday that the US/Canada border will remain closed for at least another 30 days. Meaning freight with essential items or individuals that have a compelling reason to travel. I guess there will be no trips to Montreal in May.

Meanwhile, 72 COVID-related deaths in all of Quebec on Saturday. Greater Montreal is considered the COVID hotspot for all of Canada. That being the case, I don't see most things re-opening there anytime soon. Maybe June/July will see some bars/restaurants re-opening.

• 2 weeks later...

Quebec is planning to re-open schools this month. A lot of parents and teacher worries about it. I am isolated in place with brief weekly grocery outings. A young woman on my small loft building level was taken by ambulance yesterday, presumably CoV.

As for commercial, to sum up for what might be relevant here, the first phase in May is stores with a separate entrance that do not require walking thru an indoor mall. They can be in a shopping center as long as they can be accessed directly from a street or parking lot.

These small steps will be assessed in terms of new infection trends. A bar/entertainment venue would be something much further down the line, as even restaurants will likely require physical distancing if and when they are added to the trials.

Grocery stores and pharmacies had remained open.

Personally, I think the logarithmic base10 incidence trajectory should be horizontal prior to much re-opening. Not a clairvoyant, but at least I have the option to lay low. I have previously gone months at a time without a visit to nearby stripper bars. The typical home-town take-for-granted syndrome.

Edited by SirBIllybob

I watched the Stock studio show last night on their membership website. They have a new format for the studio shows where DJ/Webmaster Anthony now does a 15 minute or so interview portion first where he asks the dancer a number of questions. It's fun and different. That is followed by the dancer teasing the web audience by stripping and then masturbating to till the moneyshot. Did I mention that the show is done live?!? I really enjoyed the first show with Tommy. Great body and really nice guy. His friend dancer Frank also made a quick special appearance. The second dancer was Nick. Also fun although I did not see that one through to the end. One thing to note is that, unlike previously, the dancer no longer interfaces on-line with the chat crowd responding to their questions directly. That seems to have been replaced with Anthony's interview with the dancer.

Anyway, small changes but I enjoyed the new format.