Douche through security?

keroscenefire
This topic is 1607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A douche is not a bomb or cocaine you’ll be just fine at least the stranger knows your prostate works good and you can enjoy sex in ways he can’t imagine

The bulbous shape of the douche can make it look like a grenade on the xray. Remember the stir at TSA checkpoints for the spherical Coke bottles from Disney?

Why? That would be like someone who feels self-conscious buying toilet paper.

Some things fall under the private category for me. I don’t like them being exposed in public. When not checking luggage, I don’t even like TSA agents going through my underwear in my carry on. I got random checked once or twice.

Edited by Trick

Going slightly off topic about but in a parallel sense about TSA concerns - I mentioned elsewhere about impending hernia surgery. If they implant a titanium mesh in my pubic regions, is it likely to trip wands and scanners, and henceforth subject me to a private search?

Pardon the paranoia ...

Going slightly off topic about but in a parallel sense about TSA concerns - I mentioned elsewhere about impending hernia surgery. If they implant a titanium mesh in my pubic regions, is it likely to trip wands and scanners, and henceforth subject me to a private search?

Pardon the paranoia ...

My lumbar spine is full of titanium hardware and it has never triggered a scanner.

Pardon the paranoia ...

I had a pacemaker installed and got a card to show when going through security scanners. I've only flown once since then but it was no issue.

Pardon the paranoia ...

My mesh has popped up on the stand up scanner, usually getting me a quick pat-down, never a full secondary inspection.

Edit: just breezed through TSA at LAX and not pat down ??‍♂️

Edited by MikeBiDude

Pardon the paranoia ...

Titanium, like platinum, gold and silver, are nonmagnetic metals. They don't trip any scanning devices like wands or magnetometers. Same reason you can get an MRI with them.