Asking the bottoms out there. . . .

jonnychgo
This topic is 1728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, so I know this may border on the TMI side of things, but occasionally when I bottom and the top is really going at it, it feels like I have pockets of air in my gut. Every powerful thrust feels like knives running through me. Does anyone else experience this? If so, any remedies or suggestions as to why it happens? Sorry for the graphic imagery this may have brought to mind :-).

OK, so I know this may border on the TMI side of things, but occasionally when I bottom and the top is really going at it, it feels like I have pockets of air in my gut. Every powerful thrust feels like knives running through me. Does anyone else experience this? If so, any remedies or suggestions as to why it happens? Sorry for the graphic imagery this may have brought to mind :-).

You're not a power bottom. Have your top ease up.

OK, so I know this may border on the TMI side of things, but occasionally when I bottom and the top is really going at it, it feels like I have pockets of air in my gut. Every powerful thrust feels like knives running through me. Does anyone else experience this? If so, any remedies or suggestions as to why it happens? Sorry for the graphic imagery this may have brought to mind :).

If you are not enjoying what is happening you MUST stop it. It's not just about enjoyment, it's about your health.

Be open (ummm.....) about your feelings. When you communicate with your partner you might be surprised how much everything improves.

Comments #5 and #6 are interesting to me. I don't bottom , nor do I top....don't enjoy it, don't get anything from it.... So when I read those 2 comments, all I can ask is WHY ? Please explain to me the allure of being a powerbottom ? Seriously, I don't understand this NEED to bottom.... Cant you derive sexual fulfillment without it ? Or is it more that you are GAY, so it's the thing to do ? Kindly comment …

Comments #5 and #6 are interesting to me. I don't bottom , nor do I top....don't enjoy it, don't get anything from it.... So when I read those 2 comments, all I can ask is WHY ? Please explain to me the allure of being a powerbottom ? Seriously, I don't understand this NEED to bottom.... Cant you derive sexual fulfillment without it ? Or is it more that you are GAY, so it's the thing to do ? Kindly comment …

Interesting question. When I first started having anal sex, I decided I should explore some to discover what I enjoyed. I tried a lot of things and am still finding new things that I find surprisingly enjoyable. Four of my five most pleasurable sexual experiences have come when I've bottomed.

Three things stick out about bottoming:

1. As time went on, one thing that I discovered is I have a need to feel the physical contact with the guy I'm with. I don't get that same emotional satisfaction from topping and only occasionally from oral. There's nothing better than wrapping my legs around a guy's waist or giving him a bear hug as he is topping me.

2. I love the look on a guy's face as I demonstrate that I've been doing kegels. I love knowing that I can give my partner pleasure when bottoming.

2. Sometimes it is more about my ego rather than sexual enjoyment, although they are not mutually exclusive. The shy boy in me wants to prove I can do anything. For example, in my non-sex life that includes doing my first competitive running since 5th grade at age 46 when I decided to do a half-marathon or work hard at the gym to be able to leg press all of the plates on the machine. In my sex life, that includes testing how far I can go before my gap reflex kicks in, how hard a fucking my hole can take, or how big of a toy my partner can use on me. There's pride in having bragging rights about having done or being able to do something.

Interesting question. When I first started having anal sex, I decided I should explore some to discover what I enjoyed. I tried a lot of things and am still finding new things that I find surprisingly enjoyable. Four of my five most pleasurable sexual experiences have come when I've bottomed.

Three things stick out about bottoming:

1. As time went on, one thing that I discovered is I have a need to feel the physical contact with the guy I'm with. I don't get that same emotional satisfaction from topping and only occasionally from oral. There's nothing better than wrapping my legs around a guy's waist or giving him a bear hug as he is topping me.

2. I love the look on a guy's face as I demonstrate that I've been doing kegels. I love knowing that I can give my partner pleasure when bottoming.

2. Sometimes it is more about my ego rather than sexual enjoyment, although they are not mutually exclusive. The shy boy in me wants to prove I can do anything. For example, in my non-sex life that includes doing my first competitive running since 5th grade at age 46 when I decided to do a half-marathon or work hard at the gym to be able to leg press all of the plates on the machine. In my sex life, that includes testing how far I can go before my gap reflex kicks in, how hard a fucking my hole can take, or how big of a toy my partner can use on me. There's pride in having bragging rights about having done or being able to do something.

@sam.fitzpatrick , thank you for your reply and perspective.... For me, my decision to NEVER bottom didn't come from lack of trying...YES, I did try but NEVER enjoyed it. The feelings you get in #1, I experience from ORAL, and while I do experiment with NEW things often, bottoming is off my bucket list, and being a power bottom was never on it, so I guess I'm good ? I suppose the point is, do what you like and enjoy, and have fun. I used to feel guilty for not wanting to bottom, and these days I realize I am limiting my sex partner pool since most guys want seem to want Anal with the use of PREP so widespread, but I don't feel guilty anymore. Give me a BIG, thick dick to suck, and I'm as happy as any power bottom out there. :p:p:D

You do you! ;)

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

Bottoming is very fulfilling for me. It’s the closest thing I can imagine straight sex partners enjoying during intercourse. I am now at a point where all else is just foreplay for the penetration.

I'm a gay man, so I never thought to emulate Hetero sex, but thank you for that insight.