Are There Any Good Gay Cruises Out There

rocky
This topic is 1701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know Atlantis and some others but are there really any good gay cruises for the heavier set gay guys who enjoy being around better built guys. I've seen the ads, but also saw some not so good reviews. I'm really interested in going on a gay cruise that welcomes not only bears but just big fat older guys who enjoy cruising for younger better shaped guys. There I said it!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on several Atlantis cruises. I think your assumption is correct that they may not be as welcoming as other cruises. Really more of a party cruise.

I've also gone on RSVP cruises. They cater to an older crowd but there also been some very cute younger guys onboard. I found the RSVP guys to be much more friendly and accepting than the Atlantis crowd. I'm really thinking of an RSVP cruise in 2020.

I know Atlantis and some others but are there really any good gay cruises for the heavier set gay guys who enjoy being around better built guys. I've seen the ads, but also saw some not so good reviews.

Besides the party scenes, what were the bad reviews? I'm curious and I love cruises, but I was under the impression that Atlantis cruises has everything for the younger and older crowds? And surely nearly everyone on a cruise is friendly and nice to each other, right? I've made a few friends before on hetero cruises and everyone is eager to talk and explore the ship or play games or watch movies.

So what makes Atlantis cruises a bad experience? Just curious because I'm leaning towards doing a gay cruise solo one of these days.

I wouldn’t cast Atlantis as “welcoming” to “big fat older dudes” cruising for younger in shape dudes.

I wouldn’t say they’re necessarily “unwelcoming” either.

You just need very deep pockets and very realistic expectations.

Boys will be boys.

If you’re expecting in shape circuit boys to flock to your bedroom, you better be offering something in return.

That’s just reality.

I wouldn’t cast Atlantis as “welcoming” to “big fat older dudes” cruising for younger in shape dudes.

Boys will be boys.

If you’re expecting in shape circuit boys to flock to your bedroom, you better be offering something in return.

That’s just reality.

In other words, the Palm Springs Forum gathering needs to have an equivalent on the high seas.

What the OP is looking for sounds a bit more specialized/specific than what Atlantis or RSVP offer.

To me, gay cruises are like living in the club scene for a week without the ability to really leave.

If you've ever wanted to see the gay community inner-discriminate and act like complete tools, this is the perfect spot.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

I know Atlantis and some others but are there really any good gay cruises for the heavier set gay guys who enjoy being around better built guys. I've seen the ads, but also saw some not so good reviews. I'm really interested in going on a gay cruise that welcomes not only bears but just big fat older guys who enjoy cruising for younger better shaped guys. There I said it!

If you find it, let me know. I haven't been cruising in DECADES. :eek:

Besides the party scenes, what were the bad reviews? I'm curious and I love cruises, but I was under the impression that Atlantis cruises has everything for the younger and older crowds? And surely nearly everyone on a cruise is friendly and nice to each other, right? I've made a few friends before on hetero cruises and everyone is eager to talk and explore the ship or play games or watch movies.

So what makes Atlantis cruises a bad experience? Just curious because I'm leaning towards doing a gay cruise solo one of these days.

Perhaps if the reviewer didnt get any hookups, he submitted a BAD review ?

What the OP is looking for sounds a bit more specialized/specific than what Atlantis or RSVP offer.

To me, gay cruises are like living in the club scene for a week without the ability to really leave.

If you've ever wanted to see the gay community inner-discriminate and act like complete tools, this is the perfect spot.

Yes but they bring out their best Andrew Christian jock straps, and an occasional tight OPEN floral shirt....and wave LV wallets, with Gucci beach totes. Maybe a Chanel sun visor too ? It's all so civilized. :p

Oh hell no!!!

Thanks for the insight. I’ve always wanted to go on a gay cruise, but if I attended that type of shit show, I’d probably be prosecuted for throwing tramps overboard ?

Edited by Monarchy79

Funny you should mention the buffets.

One of the more humorous aspects of being on an Atlantis

cruise is seeing the empty lines for the pizza and pasta stations at

the buffet all week long.....until the last day. Then it’s a shit show free

for all with every ripped muscle Mary on the boat clawing their way

to the front of the lines and stuffing their faces with carbs.

It happened on every single Atlantis cruise I went on without fail.

Boys will be boys.

That’s just reality.

And I accept that but don't put yourself out there was open for all and all are welcome when you know it's the hot young studs they're looking for.

Funny you should mention the buffets.

One of the more humorous aspects of being on an Atlantis

cruise is seeing the empty lines for the pizza and pasta stations at

the buffet all week long.....until the last day. Then it’s a shit show free

for all with every ripped muscle Mary on the boat clawing their way

to the front of the lines and stuffing their faces with carbs.

It happened on every single Atlantis cruise I went on without fail.

It's sounding like you wish you were in that line.

Boys will be boys.

That’s just reality.

Those type of “in shape circuit boys”, are the equivalent of H&M clothing...

1. Cute

2. Dispensable

3. Low quality

4. Only for short term use

I wouldn’t waste vacation time on chasing circuit sluts..

Vacation for good experiences, good food, good drinks, and being around good people ☺️☺️

Those type of “in shape circuit boys”, are the equivalent of H&M clothing...

1. Cute

2. Dispensable

3. Low quality

4. Only for short term use

I wouldn’t waste vacation time on chasing circuit sluts..

Vacation for good experiences, good food, good drinks, and being around good people ☺️☺️

Holy shit, this. 100%.

Why waste vacation time spending it trapped with vapid assholes on a boat?

Fun Fact: Vapid Assholes on a Boat was the original working name for Snakes on a Plane.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas