Ever thought of making a move on a contractor in your home?

studchaser
This topic is 1804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some years back - I had just moved into a new apartment and was having trouble with the phone line. The repairman that came over was a very attractive hunky guy. When he had finished checking the line out, and managed to get my service to work, he said to me that he'd give me a direct number to reach him at in case the connection broke down again. (And he did give me a slip of paper with his number.) This was all very matter-of-fact - no sense of hinting or flirting in this - but oh, I did hold onto that number for a while. I was too chicken to call, though. And I would tend to think that he really was straight, but oh, I had fantasies about him, lol.

But then - maybe a year ago or so, I met someone online who just wanted to come by and get blown. When he showed up, he was in full Comcast uniform lol. We laughed about it because I said I had always fantasized about making it with the cable guy lol. We only met that one time, but hey, now I can say I've done that...;)

When I lived in Chicago I hooked up with this beefy, hairy, hung guy. I blew him and he fed me a HUGE load. He mentioned he worked for the phone company, hence he had odd hours sometimes. Fast forward several months to a telephone service call. Who should show up but the dude I blew some months back! When he was finished dealing with the phone problem, he peeled off his uniform and I blew his dick and ate his ass until he fed me a load. He confessed that he saw my address on the repair roster, but it was assigned to a different tech. They traded jobs and there he was. He stopped by for many future visits.

A year or so later, a friend of mine moved and was having trouble getting her phone connected. I mentioned it to him and, wouldn't you know it, he was able to get her phone installed the following week! I gave him an extended blow- and rim-job and he gave me a creamy reward for my services. My friend took me out to dinner. Everyone was happy.

I’ve enjoyed this thread about meeting attractive straight-seeming men who may be closeted/bi/unsure of sexuality.

I’ve never found it a problem to talk to such men - not because I’m so attractive, but I am confident - and I’ve found that you don’t need a special ‘pick up line’. All it takes is to look directly into the guy’s eyes and say something nice and complimentary. If the guy is interested, he will respond readily.

The last time I wanted to pick up such a guy was 12 years ago when I was having an apartment modernized and decorated. The builder and his men were late 30s/early 40s, pleasant and efficient, but the builder’s younger brother 28 happened to be a blond hunk. The builder told me how much his younger brother liked my decorating ideas and how stylish the apartment would be. As they lived in the suburbs, they all stayed there Monday-Friday and I used to stop by to check on progress.

On one visit I announced I’d stop by the next Saturday morning. When I did, the young hunk was there on his own, doing some painting. He said he’d stayed over Friday night to do some shopping, and I said that was fine but I’d have invited him to dinner if I’d known. He then showed me some cologne he’d just bought. He insisted I try it so I unbuttoned my shirt to spray a little on each pec. He leaned in and said it smelled good on me...that was all it took, and Yes I did take him out on Saturday night

When I lived in Chicago I hooked up with this beefy, hairy, hung guy. I blew him and he fed me a HUGE load. He mentioned he worked for the phone company, hence he had odd hours sometimes. Fast forward several months to a telephone service call. Who should show up but the dude I blew some months back! When he was finished dealing with the phone problem, he peeled off his uniform and I blew his dick and ate his ass until he fed me a load. He confessed that he saw my address on the repair roster, but it was assigned to a different tech. They traded jobs and there he was. He stopped by for many future visits.

A year or so later, a friend of mine moved and was having trouble getting her phone connected. I mentioned it to him and, wouldn't you know it, he was able to get her phone installed the following week! I gave him an extended blow- and rim-job and he gave me a creamy reward for my services. My friend took me out to dinner. Everyone was happy.

Since you're no longer in Chicago, please tell him I'll happily be your franchisee to provide suck-and-rim services, despite the fact that I have no land lines. ;)

Yesterday afternoon after I got home from getting an INR (I take warfarin) at my medical center I checked my Scruff app to see if I had any new viewers and found that the nursing supervisor at the medical center had viewed my profile. I find him kinda hot but doubt anything will come of it.

Yesterday afternoon after I got home from getting an INR (I take warfarin) at my medical center I checked my Scruff app to see if I had any new viewers and found that the nursing supervisor at the medical center had viewed my profile. I find him kinda hot but doubt anything will come of it.

I had to wear an event monitor after an echo cardiogram. The eastern European hot guy, who did the echo, seemed to make it a point to stop by after I was later set up on a monitor. We chatted for a bit. I actually thought I might be back, so I was nonchalant. The good news was I don't need more tests. Think you can figure the bad news.

There's lots and lots of guys out there, straight, bi, gay, whatever, who would love to get a BJ as long as you make the first move. Why would they object, they're getting their cock sucked? The old eye-to-crotch-to-eye-to-crotch-to eye is almost fool-proof. Don't over-think this - they want it as much as you want it. "Damn, I wish had..." are the thoughts you will have in 40 years. I speak from experience as a 70-yr-old who looks back now on number of times in my youth when I was too shy to "go for it." Life is not a dress rehearsal. You're not getting a second chance.

So today, I'm in the grocery store, I ask this young guy who was stocking shelves where was something. He gave me a look, and said over here, and began to walk down the middle aisle. As he walked down the middle aisle, he pulled up his pants with both hands by the back belt loops, but it wasn't just a quick move. He kept his hands on the belt loops pulling up on his pants the whole time I was following him past five aisles. When he got to the aisle, held out his arm. I thanked him. Later, I was back in the aisle he was stocking, and he just sort of looked at me. Not sure what was going on.

Not sure what was going on.

I don’t know just how bashful you are @bashful

Did you ask him where the batteries were, as you needed new ones for your vibrator? Or where the lube and condoms were kept? ;-)

Sometimes young men are just curious, sometimes they welcome a break from routine and nice small talk with an older man, and sometimes they are horny. All you have to do is smile, talk and follow up.

"Sometime young men are just curious" wrote @MscleLovr. I learned from two years in the United States army to get to know someone a little before suggesting sucking or screwing.

So this thread is interesting because I suspect @studchaser

has not told as much as he knows.

I remember being on guard duty over seas one night when a casual friend provoked me by returned from "meeting" a woman. He was elated that his cock still worked. A good opening for me :)

Edited by WilliamM

Well done, sir.

T