Attention! - 15th Annual Palm Springs Weekend, 2019

Oliver
This topic is 1857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made reservation at InnDulge Friday through Tuesday. Pricey, but I decided I was worth it and didn't have another opti I'mon. Guess that's why they call it InnDulge. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I will be there and I will be doing an afternoon pool party at my house for early arrivals.

This year will be Friday afternoon from 12 noon - 6 pm as I know many guys will have dinner plans.

Lite snacks and Non- alcoholic drinks unless requested early so I can pick up said booze for you.

I would like to attend, if you would like.

I plan to be there from Thursday until Saturday eve at the Canyon Club.....my seventh year in a row.......really cool to meet up with forum people and I enjoy the awesome senses of humor of a few particular dudes!!......

I offered a group tour of Sunnylands in the other, older thread, but, due to very light interest expressed, I'm canceling that......

however, I'll probably go for a nearby hike Saturday morning and I know several are interested in that.....more on that later....I'll have a vehicle and can shuttle people around if I'm available

Couldn't get a room at CC, staying at InnDulge. Looking forward to seeing you again.

45 day out, they require a deposit of 50% of the total booking. I think there is a stiff penalty for cancelling.

They won't refund your deposit if you cancel? :eek:

Rob

According to the email I received from Inndulge and I quote:

Guarantee: Forty-five (45)days prior to arrival date a non-refundable deposit equal to half your stay (room and tax) will be charged to your credit card.

Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be received at least 45days prior to arrival date. Reservations cancelled less than 45days prior to arrival date will forfeit all deposits made.

45 day out, they require a deposit of 50% of the total booking. I think there is a stiff penalty for cancelling.

Yes, you really have to read the cancellation policies word for word (especially for that time of year) and in some cases call them to make sure what they mean.

Y

According to the email I received from Inndulge and I quote:

Guarantee: Forty-five (45)days prior to arrival date a non-refundable deposit equal to half your stay (room and tax) will be charged to your credit card.

Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be received at least 45days prior to arrival date. Reservations cancelled less than 45days prior to arrival date will forfeit all deposits made.[/quoteyep

Forecasts that predict the weather almost a month in advance are really based on averages from the past. This has been a very non-average year so far in Palm Springs. Today is the first day of Spring, and in most years it is sunny and warm (80s) during this week, but today has been chilly, cloudy, occasionally wet, and for the past several hours the wind has been howling so bad I can hardly hear the tv over the noise from the shaking of the house. I am still wearing the winter clothes that I usually have packed away in early February.

So if anyone is driving from LA to Palm Springs, has extra space in their vehicle and would be interested in someone else paying for the gas, etc., please send me a PM. I'm hoping to find a way out there on Thursday and back Monday, staying at Inndulge. I'm one of those semi-rare LA types who doesn't actually own a car.

Last year, I caught a ride out with some lovely young ladies heading to Coachella. SO much patchouli! SO much Wind Song perfume. (Who knew they still even made that?) It was a four hour flashback to my 60's & 70's childhood (with the addition of Halsey).

So if anyone is driving from LA to Palm Springs, has extra space in their vehicle and would be interested in someone else paying for the gas, etc., please send me a PM. I'm hoping to find a way out there on Thursday and back Monday, staying at Inndulge. I'm one of those semi-rare LA types who doesn't actually own a car.

Last year, I caught a ride out with some lovely young ladies heading to Coachella. SO much patchouli! SO much Wind Song perfume. (Who knew they still even made that?) It was a four hour flashback to my 60's & 70's childhood (with the addition of Halsey).

You could possibly take the Metrolink to Moreno Valley and grab an Uber or Lyft to PS if all else fails.

Any recommendations for a gym in PS? I spoke with the x-fit gym and they have an open gym. The hotel offers a free pass to Work Camp, which I couldn’t find online. I need a place with plenty of kettlebells, a good box and a GHD unit, if possible.