Attention! - 15th Annual Palm Springs Weekend, 2019

Oliver
This topic is 1857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there. I have been in touch with Oliver about the weekend. With my work schedule, it is hard to plan something during the mont of April but I may be able to break away and come there for the weekend.

The thing is that rates are so astronomically high now – does anyone have a room that they have an extra bed or couch in that I could pay to room with?

You can private message me to chat about it. If so, that would be GREAT!

Thanks!

I hope you find someone to bunk with, and I look forward to meeting you!

Rob

Hey all - similar situation, coming from Los Angeles.

I am considering Palm Springs Thursday PM - Friday AM if someone is able to host me, otherwise occupied for the rest of the weekend.

Please private message me! thanks.

In case anyone was wondering what the temperature is like in the hot tub at InnDulge, let me be the first to say that I officially cut the ribbon for the opening ceremony last night. And yes it was extremely hot :)

Yes ACE you heard correctly. I got there first and made you proud.

That's my boy!!!!!!!

Still looking for a room here :)

Todd, I know this may be shocking to hear, but many men do not sleep in their own room on this weekend. Bunking up with someone is usually pretty easy. If you need a room to store your stuff, I have a room. I do have a guest planned for Saturday night so that night will be unavailable. If you do not mind a mattress on the floor, Friday night and Thursday night there is a spot there.

I know it sounds like a college sleep over, but any port in a storm.

Oh, not being a Taurus is MORE than OK, isn't it? Pretty sure that's how the saying goes.

(But then I'm a Pisces with a problematic Taurus older brother, so I may be biased.)

I'm a Taurus so I kinda had to say that but I know that Aries natives are not the best companions. However Taureans are not so bad:

Much like the bull that personifies Taurus, Taurean natives are often headstrong, powerful, and extremely sensual individuals. Taurus is a sign that loves peace, security, and beauty when it comes to all things and they are not afraid of working hard enough to make sure that their lives are thoroughly steeped in these qualities. They are especially fond of some of the finer, more sensual things in life, including but not limited to good food, good wine, beautiful music, and fine art. A Taurus native at his best is peaceful and non-assuming, most concerned with maintaining the sense of harmony he craves.

Well I'm picking Jawjatech up at LAX this afternoon. Am also cooking up a storm in preparation for Sunday's Pool Party. Jawjatech and I will leave here (North Orange County) Friday morning around 10. I'll drop him off at INNdulge where he will be staying. I will then proceed to our hosts digs where I will bunk for the weekend.

I am very much looking forward to seeing lots of "old" friends and making a bunch of new one. It appears this will be the largest group attending the Palm Springs Weekend events ever.

Travel safe and see you all in Palm Springs.

I'm a Taurus so I kinda had to say that but I know that Aries natives are not the best companions. However Taureans are not so bad:

Much like the bull that personifies Taurus, Taurean natives are often headstrong, powerful, and extremely sensual individuals. Taurus is a sign that loves peace, security, and beauty when it comes to all things and they are not afraid of working hard enough to make sure that their lives are thoroughly steeped in these qualities. They are especially fond of some of the finer, more sensual things in life, including but not limited to good food, good wine, beautiful music, and fine art. A Taurus native at his best is peaceful and non-assuming, most concerned with maintaining the sense of harmony he craves.

What he said!

I screwed up my travel plans and so had to buy two tickets, one for tomorrow and of course the one I bought which I thought was for tomorrow but actually turned out to be for today. Found that out about 1/2 hour after the plane was in the air and I was not.

My cousin, my dog sitter had a mild cerebrovascular event leaving him hospitalized but fully recovered and me without a dog sitter. One of my dogs, the new one, ran away and after a 45 minute chase, when I got him to a kennel he took a nip at the handler and ripped her sweatshirt. So now they are charging me extra for a "problem dog".

So when I arrive, I expect at least one of you fuckers to buy me a drink, that is all I am saying.

I screwed up my travel plans and so had to buy two tickets, one for tomorrow and of course the one I bought which I thought was for tomorrow but actually turned out to be for today. Found that out about 1/2 hour after the plane was in the air and I was not.

My cousin, my dog sitter had a mild cerebrovascular event leaving him hospitalized but fully recovered and me without a dog sitter. One of my dogs, the new one, ran away and after a 45 minute chase, when I got him to a kennel he took a nip at the handler and ripped her sweatshirt. So now they are charging me extra for a "problem dog".

So when I arrive, I expect at least one of you fuckers to buy me a drink, that is all I am saying.

Sorry you having such a shitty day but so glad you're going to make it! It would be an honor to buy you a drink.

I had a FEW bumps along the way, but a little prayer and patience helped me get out here safely and smoothly. Feels nice being in the desert after so long. TURN UP!

This my first time staying at a gay resort also. Nice to go to the pool and see adult men only lol.

Edited by Mocha

Hello everyone at the PS Extravaganza. I imagine that you are at the pool or getting ready to go. I am sorry that I had to miss the weekend and its eggs. I am doubly sorry because it is cold and rainy here today but at least no snow. At any rate, have a great rest of the weekend. Truthbtold

Addendum - I spoke too soon. Snow storm with thunder. Ah, Chicago!!

Edited by TruthBTold