Attention! - 15th Annual Palm Springs Weekend, 2019

Oliver
This topic is 1857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m sorry to be missing out on this great weekend. I know everyone is having a fabulous time.

BTW, how are the deviled eggs?

The deviled eggs were delicious, as always. Great food, great conversation, and the nicest group of guys we could ever hope to meet.

I wish you could have been there. Hopefully, next year!

Rob

Great to meet most of you at the pool party. I didn't feel great so ended up not attending dinner. Hope to see you all again soon.

Just got home and I made temporary reservation for next year just to be sure to have a place. If you have the credit card room, book now as long as the cancellation policy is liberal

Just got home and I made temporary reservation for next year just to be sure to have a place. If you have the credit card room, book now as long as the cancellation policy is liberal

I agree, make a reservation well in advance and then just keep track in case you have to cancel. A lot of the places have pretty strict or lengthened cancellation policies because the music festivities (Coachella) is generally around the same time (who knows why) and there are a lot of people looking for rooms.

Do we have dates for next year yet?

I had a terrific time, and it was great reconnecting with old friends and making new ones. Such a comfortable friendly nonjudgmental atmosphere. Thank you Oliver for organizing and hosting and Epigonos for the great spread. I won't list everyone else because I will surely forget someone. I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

Do we have dates for next year yet?

I had a terrific time, and it was great reconnecting with old friends and making new ones. Such a comfortable friendly nonjudgmental atmosphere. Thank you Oliver for organizing and hosting and Epigonos for the great spread. I won't list everyone else because I will surely forget someone. I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

Ah, found the dates.

I'm having trouble decompressing at home - wish I was by the pool still! I had such a great this past weekend and I'm grateful for the company all weekend. Next year couldn't come sooner!

I understand about decompressing. Adding in the return to the Eastern Time Zone and my first day back yesterday was all scrambled.

Always good to catch up with everyone. Conversations at the breakfast tables each morning is one of the highlights for me; reconnecting with some forum members and making new friends - what a better way to start the day!