What Class Do You Fly?

Avalon
This topic is 2094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who cares? She is on vacation, and she is only alone during the day. Surely, she can find something to do during the day. @Avalon did not write she was poor, and had no money. I do agree about plane seats.

They'd go out in the evening for dinner and they did some sightseeing. I recommended the Hindu Temple on the island. My aunt likes to read.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like flying at all so I have a whole schedule that I plan to calms my nerves. It involves downing an extensive amount of Valium with whatever amount of wine I can buy. It does not take too long before I am passed out. So really it does not matter what class I fly.

lol...except if you are flying First, you can pass out lying flat. ;)

I really don't mind coach headed west. Always land feeling great (and early).

Headed east for over 7 hours, especially the red eyes to Europe lie-flat biz is sweet. From Asia or Australia east it's almost mandatory. US red eye bi-coastals east are nicer in biz.

I found to Asia it's best to route around-the-world, continually going west. Usually with a European stopover. Even if it costs a tiny bit more, it's much cheaper than biz class and avoids jet-lag.

Edited by tassojunior

I'm old...I always fly first. Even on short flights. When in LA, first...LAX to SFO. In Fort Lauderdale, first... FLL to JFK.

On an upcoming trip to Scottsdale, I had a friend book the air. She put us on Southwest. I'm still trying to figure out how to upgrade to first class. :)

Edited by bigvalboy

Economy. If I get enough miles , upgrade. I was in party talking to someone I knew very peripherally in a group. We were talking about a country we both visited and I asked him which airline he took and he said he doesn't fly commercial. At that time, I did not even know what that meant-commercial?:D

I guess you learn something new everyday!:cool:

I guess I only fly commercial-or does a tour flight on a "private" plane in the Grand Canyon count as non commercial?!:p

Flight length up to 4hours. Economy. , anything more Business.

I even fly Air Asia X as they have lie flat seats for peanuts compared to full service carriers.

It's the seat and the space rather than the gourmet food and drinks that's important.

I do love a Singapore Airlines from Sydney to London in Business class.