Do You Get Up Alot At Night To Go To The Bathroom?

Avalon
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to see a urologist, especially if it persists.

Yeah...that’s a little insane.

Once or twice a night after 50 is ballpark “normal”.

That many times....isn’t.

I bet it’s akin to sleep apnea and hazzardous to your daytime health as well.

I think my days of seeing a doctor are over. Since I fell in the parking lot back in April and the rescue squad had to come and get me back in my apartment I've not been outside since then. Because of the arthritis in my knees I can barely walk around my apartment. I had thought of a nursing home and made a few inquiries a month ago but no one got back to me.

I try not to drink too late in the evening. But being a diabetic I get especially thirsty.

That's so nasty-nice. I'm guessing if I asked you over, you wouldn't come, knowing what you know.

I wouldn't come because you're not my type. But if you were my type and I found a PISS JAR next to the bed because you're too lazy to go to the bathroom I wouldn't stay. That's some Hoarders/Silence of the Lambs shit.

I have bad nasal allergies so I am a mouth breather - thus dry mouth during the night. Thus, also, the bottle of water on my nightstand and the 3 visits to the bathroom. I accept that because I go right back to sleep but with a wet mouth.