2019 Palm Springs Weekend!

Oliver
This topic is 1859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message received, I will make a reservation and plan to be there. But if something interferes I don't want to get flak!

But "man of mystery?" I worry about boring people by oversharing! I think I've told you guys everything except my favorite color.

(Turquoise.)

Well we might be upset if something interferes but if something comes up, hey, we will be delighted.

Message received, I will make a reservation and plan to be there. But if something interferes I don't want to get flak!

But "man of mystery?" I worry about boring people by oversharing! I think I've told you guys everything except my favorite color.

(Turquoise.)

BBaller - the only flak you will receive will be commensurate to the quality of the interference that keeps you away. Work excuse - high flak. Attending the graduation of one of you boys - low flak. Exhaustion from attending as a participant in a 10-day Bel-Ami orgy - no flak.;)

Hope you can make it.

I have started the cardio and am looking into the purchase of a portable defibrillator just to cover all bases. You guys into electric shock play? of course, if my heart should stop while with you two, where would my soul go as I would already be in heaven?

55 posts, three pages......and 50.5 weeks to go......

3d19a73abb8dc35e7d043dcdca80d8a6_large.gif

U8iJzbe.jpg

My house for next year!:) Salt water pool.

e9991cd9-8bad-484a-bf88-ee926fd74d4a.jpg

Is that statue anatomically correct or are you planning to replace the statue with a real live man a la Pinocchio. Every time he tells a lie his cock grows, you when he tells me I am unbelievably sexy, I have the pleasure of hearing it and seeing it. Granted he would have to be telling a lie, but I am gullible.