HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the wonderful "Salty Broad" here, Tyro (February 8)

TruHart1
This topic is 2308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This great Lady was the very first person on this forum to greet me in a welcoming PM when I first signed onto the forum. Though she has become a bit less active here, she will always be a special person to me! I was very lucky to have met her in person when we were both visiting Chicago to hang with the fantastic, amazing Raul G. Manzo, a man we found was deeply appreciated by both of us, and the person who caused Ms. T and I to develop a very close bond of friendship!

Thank you @tyro for your friendship over the years. You are truly a special Lady!

TruHart1 :cool:

All forum members and assorted guests are welcome as long as they notify in advance. I would love the see of the ladies attend. Women have attended this event in the past and they have also attended other forum get togethers, so it is possible that there may be attendance by some. I agree, they would be a refreshing addition.

Edited by purplekow

All forum members and assorted guests are welcome as long as they notify in advance. I would love the see of the ladies attend. Women have attended this event in the past and they have also attended other forum get togethers, so it is possible that there may be attendance some. I agree, they would be a refreshing addition.

I knew that! I was asking specifically whether they are attending this time. I agree, it would be a wonderful addition.