Villa Gianni

Zippo5

18 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

I'm using a basic keyboard, and I don't know how to find those extra symbols.

They're not on the keyboard as far as I can tell. I used an app on my laptop which lets me select all sorts of symbols and other alphabets. If I can't be arsed I use the three letter abbreviations like GBP EUR CHF etc. Same as i sometimes use USD AUD CAD rather than $US $AU or whatever. 

• 2 weeks later...

Literally just left. Had a great time. 

There were five guys there. Two hot Brazilian guys, one pretty cute one, a cute Italian guy, and a Slovenian guy. 

Brazilian guys had nice bodies, Italian guy’s was OK kinda slim but not defined, Slovenian guy was beefy

All pretty young, mid-20’s or so  I went with Daniel. Very sexy, great ass and cock, fully vers, equally talented in both departments, very intuitive. Paid £160 to him directly for the hour.

I plan on coming back another day and seeing who else is there. And if I don’t find anyone else attractive and Daniel is there again, I would definitely repeat.

Meant to ask what time they close. I arrived at 4PM BST

Also confirmed with the proprietor that he has a list of guys you can make bookings with if they’re not there; they can do bookings 24 hours/day; and that normal hours otherwise are 1-7PM, every day 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to villi Giani last week.

I arrived about 6 pm on a Wednesday. It is my second time in in the place but I never hired there before as I wasn’t well on the last occasion (review of visit above).

When I went in, I met the receptionist/host and he brought me to the one-way window.

The available guys were three South American guys. They were all Twinkish in build, and of average to good looks. I think they had been better looking bunch the previous time, when unfortunately I wasn’t up to doing anything

I clarified that the fee would be £160, which would include everything. I picked a guy called Pedro, who is from Brazil and quite new to the establishment.

I was told I’d have to wait for a room, and I was ushered to a little waiting-room just inside the door, with a couch and a TV.

Felt a bit weird to be stuck in this pokey room watching Sky News, but I was only was only there for maybe five or 10 minutes before the host came and brought me to the bedroom.

The room was a small windowless room with just basically bed and side table. If I had been hoping for an en-suite to possibly have a shower, I would have been disappointed

I decided I wanted a sort of proper massage first, but the bed was so soft it was hard for the poor masseuer - when he put pressure on my back I just sank into the mattress. I didn’t leave it long before I moved onto other activities. Pedro was friendly and eager to please.

When the session ended, I gave Pedro £160 in cash before I left the room.

The overall vibe was friendly and relaxing and I was offered water when I arrived and before I left.

Before I left, I asked the host if there were any guys apart from the three I saw who who would be available the next day, and he showed me some photos and videos of a guy who wasn’t in that day, but would be in the next day. So it may be possible to plan ahead to visit when a guy you like will be there.