Villa Gianni

Zippo5

• 2 months later...

VG is lovely as ever . I popped by and all the rooms were occupied .  Still operating under limited hours , 1pm to 7pm .  The manager told me he’s looking to perhaps revert back to his post covid hours in November 2022.  

There was a decent selection of “providers”  something for everyone. All the providers were vers on the day .  Best hour i’ve had in a long time , topping . 

Easy . Uncomplicated . Satisfying. 😎 

The last time I was in London a few weeks back , I stopped by twice over the span of a week.  There were a few twinky brazillains, one built guy, a mix . I personally like both dark and pasty white , there was a lovely Irish guy I very much enjoyed . Hes not the best looking dude in the line up but sometimes you find a diamond in the rough. He was a nice to spend an hour with. I also met up with a twinky Brazilian .  I topped both times . 

I personally think the most fun aspect is just showing up and seeing who is there , there is fun in the unexpected. Pre booking takes away from that joy ( my personal opinion) Edmar mentioned that he is going to extend the operating hours this month. 

It’s such a delight when you find a hit.  

Edited by jetlow

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Rohit said:

Has anyone visited recently, and any pics of the current selection? Thanks 😊 

I reached out to them by email yesterday for a trip I have this weekend. Unfortunately I haven’t heard back yet, but if I make it I’ll try to update anyone. If anyone knows a better way to get a hold of them lemme know

Update: just got back from London, and while the host was super friendly, things didn't go so smoothly. I had reached out a couple days before to get some portfolio emailed for a hotel visit, but never heard back. Thought I'd stop by, so I called ahead, and they told me they closed at 7, so I showed up around 5:30. The host was super friendly, but all the boys were leaving for the night. He suggested stopping by earlier in the day tomorrow, and he went through some photos if I wanted to schedule tonight. About half were Brazilian, and there was a Dutch guy, an Italian, a Spaniard, a Romanian and a Russian. The Russian was my favorite, cute twunky type. He told me he'd reach out and let me know about that night, but I never heard back. So that day was a bust.

I stopped by around 3pm the next day, he said the Russian would be available potentially that night. I asked about just doing an appointment while I was there. He did the two-way mirror thing and there were only three guys were there and they were really... rough. They looked like migrant twinks that weren't eating well and came straight off the street. It was a pretty depressing. I politely declined, saying they weren't really my type. The host acknowledged that winters had slim-pickings. I ended up not scheduling that night either.

The effort was there, and the interactions were extremely friendly, but it simply didn't work out. I'll probably be back in the spring, so hopefully things turn around.

Edited by AndreG

2 hours ago, AndreG said:

Update: just got back from London, and while the host was super friendly, things didn't go so smoothly. I had reached out a couple days before to get some portfolio emailed for a hotel visit, but never heard back. Thought I'd stop by, so I called ahead, and they told me they closed at 7, so I showed up around 5:30. The host was super friendly, but all the boys were leaving for the night. He suggested stopping by earlier in the day tomorrow, and he went through some photos if I wanted to schedule tonight. About half were Brazilian, and there was a Dutch guy, an Italian, a Spaniard, a Romanian and a Russian. The Russian was my favorite, cute twunky type. He told me he'd reach out and let me know about that night, but I never heard back. So that day was a bust.

I stopped by around 3pm the next day, he said the Russian would be available potentially that night. I asked about just doing an appointment while I was there. He did the two-way mirror thing and there were only three guys were there and they were really... rough. They looked like migrant twinks that weren't eating well and came straight off the street. It was a pretty depressing. I politely declined, saying they weren't really my type. The host acknowledged that winters had slim-pickings. I ended up not scheduling that night either.

The effort was there, and the interactions were extremely friendly, but it simply didn't work out. I'll probably be back in the spring, so hopefully things turn around.

Can you confirm their current days of operation and hours?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today's date is 15.05.2023 - I went there 3 times this year. There is only the same 2 guys to pick from, not ideal or attractive at all. Also out of the 4 rooms which was available in the past, 3 of them is being rented out to people long-term to sleep, etc. so only 1 room for walk-in customers. So after you pick an unattractive guy you have to wait to use the room, wait for the previous customer to finish. The price has changed it is now £160 per hour! Which is a lot to charge for the unattractive guys. The whole experience is not worth it. Stay home and w*nk, its better.

If you have any questions, please ask here.

• 2 months later...
I visited Villa Giani last week. I was in London for a few days decided to call in the evening before I was to fly home. I planned my schedule to visit that evening, but in the event I was actually feeling quite unwell that afternoon (and as it turned out within 24 hours I was hit by a very bad dose of cold and sore throat which lasted three or four days).

Even though I was feeling out of sorts, as I was close-by, I thought I would call in and look at the lineup anyway. That way at least I could report back a bit more info for this thread.

I rang the doorbell and a very pleasant, Hispanic looking guy, answered. I forgot to ask his name.

It was a warm afternoon outside, and it was really warm, almost oppressively so, in the basement apartment.

The receptionist confirmed that the fee was £160 for one hour. Then I was brought to the mirror window. When the guys realised there was a customer at the other side of the window, they came up to it and pulled up their T-shirts to show off their chests.

Four guys were available. Three Hispanic looking guys, and a pale, European-looking guy. The pale guy and two of the other  guys were twinks, the other guy was more muscular.

I had a gut feeling that the European looking guy might be Irish (I’m Irish myself, and we can tell our own, lol). When I asked receptionist where he was from, he confirmed that my gut feeling was correct.

They were all reasonably good-looking in appearance, although perhaps not as quite as glamorous looking as one might expect for £160. I note from reading this thread that the price they charge has gone from £100 just before Covid, to £130 a bit later, and now £160. Well, good luck to them if they can get the money.

I was there at 6:20, and receptionist told me that if I wanted to take a guy, there would not be a free room available on the premises until 7 pm. I ask him to explain a bit more about their opening times, as the website says they are open from 1 pm until 7 pm. He explained that they are open later, but that there were only guys available to view until 7 pm.

I decided not to take a guy that day, mainly because I wasn’t feeling all that well.

I felt a little bit guilty about just being a "looky-loo" but the receptionist was very pleasant about it, and said it was no problem. Generally the whole atmosphere was very calm and relaxing. I don’t think anybody should feel nervous are going for a look, if they’re interested. It is literally a five minute walk from Earls Court tube station.
Edited by forrestreid
clarity

• 3 weeks later...

I visited Villa Gianni yesterday.  First time customers should be prepared for no signage, and to know to proceed to the basement apartment via the outdoor staircase.

There were two skinny Brazilian men when I went.  I paid $160 pounds for the hour with one of them, and asked for massage and sex.  It was a mediocre experience, but I was glad to patronize the establishment to keep it in business.  I would have gone back a second time if the prices were closer to $100 pounds, but at $160 pounds it wasn't too bad if you're in London.

For comparison in London, I found a European man on RentMassuer who came to my hotel room and gave a better massage and more sensual experience for the same $160 pounds, and his session was 90 minutes instead of 60, and he wanted to be fucked bareback so I complied.  But others I found on RenMen wanted $600 pounds for a 2 hour session, so I passed on them because that is out of my price range.

46 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

I visited Villa Gianni yesterday.  First time customers should be prepared for no signage, and to know to proceed to the basement apartment via the outdoor staircase.

There were two skinny Brazilian men when I went.  I paid $160 pounds for the hour with one of them, and asked for massage and sex.  It was a mediocre experience, but I was glad to patronize the establishment to keep it in business.  I would have gone back a second time if the prices were closer to $100 pounds, but at $160 pounds it wasn't too bad if you're in London.

For comparison in London, I found a European man on RentMassuer who came to my hotel room and gave a better massage and more sensual experience for the same $160 pounds, and his session was 90 minutes instead of 60, and he wanted to be fucked bareback so I complied.  But others I found on RenMen wanted $600 pounds for a 2 hour session, so I passed on them because that is out of my price range.

I am a little confused of your use of "$160 pounds". Are you quoting dollars or pounds?? 

9 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

I am a little confused of your use of "$160 pounds". Are you quoting dollars or pounds?? 

Also $100 Swiss francs and $100 euros in other posts (not sure by whom). It would be clearer if the posts said £160, CHF100 and €100 if that was what was intended. After all, $ means dollars (or pesos in some countries), it doesn't mean currency units. Likewise R for the ZAR and ¥ for the yen. If you're talking about Brazil, it's R$ for reais/reals.