PALM SPRINGS WEEKEND 2018

Epigonos
This topic is 2220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is the entire thing nude? I didn't realize that.

I would never attend a naked gathering/a gathering naked. My huge dick is too good looking and my humongous ass is irresistibly mesmerizing, I would be constantly harassed. No way.

http://i.imgur.com/1uS3pcF.jpg

Edited by latbear4blk

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the entire thing nude? I didn't realize that.

By no means. Suit your own comfort level. It is a bit of a challenge to remember everyone's Forum name along with their real name. Especially last year when I first attended and met these guys for the first time. But, it all worked out just fine. Next year should be easier.

Be prepared for lots of requests to photograph your asshole. I remember "Oh Calcutta." I'll be sure to bring the necessary prop.

I offer to be a stand-in butt/hole. I have no problem standing around until my butt/hole is needed and certainly have no problem signing a recognition waiver in case it needs to be used. Particularly in glory hole scenarios.

Mike taking the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway from the desert floor to the top of the mountain is a great idea if you have never done it. I have always wanted to make the trip BUT I am so terrified of heights that just thought of doing it puts me into a cold sweat. If you do take the trip be prepared for a 15 - 20 degree F difference between the desert floor and the mountain top. The views on a clear day are supposed to be wonderful.

I rode the Tramway this July when it was 110 in the valley and the temperature difference was at least 20 degrees - cool enough for easy hiking at the top. 6000 foot climb in ten minutes - intense but amazing views as Epigonos says! Its a completely different world from the valley - mountain wilderness with evergreens, wildlife, hikes and nature trails, etc.

I rode the Tramway this July when it was 110 in the valley and the temperature difference was at least 20 degrees - cool enough for easy hiking at the top. 6000 foot climb in ten minutes - intense but amazing views as Epigonos says! Its a completely different world from the valley - mountain wilderness with evergreens, wildlife, hikes and nature trails, etc.

And in April there could even be some snow left up there!:cool: