Heads Up! Mark your calendars for the Forum DC Gathering, January 12-14, 2018

nate_sf
This topic is 2311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@ArVaGuy and @nate_sf thank you for putting on a great event! As someone who is shy and an introvert (I know, in this biz?) I had an absolute blast! I can't wait for next year!!!!! It was awesome meeting some fellow hookers, seeing familiar faces and meeting the clients. To anyone who is a bit shy and not sure about attending such events step outside your box. We're a friendly bunch. Till next year hookers!

Hugs,

Greg

@ArVaGuy and @nate_sf thank you for putting on a great event! As someone who is shy and an introvert (I know, in this biz?) I had an absolute blast! I can't wait for next year!!!!! It was awesome meeting some fellow hookers, seeing familiar faces and meeting the clients. To anyone who is a bit shy and not sure about attending such events step outside your box. We're a friendly bunch. Till next year hookers!

Hugs,

Greg

But my BOX is soooooooo comfy ! :p

In my family we have a tradition of an MLK trip (as if the Christmas wasn't close enough). I wish I could join yinz one day, but I'm very likely to be far away with my relatives.

You're a big boy marylander. If you wanted to skip the family road trip, you surely could !