Another(!) reason I fly only on my Private Jet.

glutes

• 5 weeks later...

See what Jimboivyo and I avoid by flying our Private Jets?

AMERICAN Airlines passengers were left stunned after noticing a miniature HORSE had joined their flight.

Evan Nowak said he noticed the animal, which had been brought onboard by a fellow traveller, while flying on an a service from Chicago to Omaha.

He posted the footage to Twitter, which showed the horse calmly sitting near the front of the plane in an aisle seat.

He added: "At this time we would like to begin boarding with any active duty military, families travelling with children under the age of 3, and horses..."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/9844225/american-airlines-horse-service-animal/

Are you suggesting that Flirty be kicked off the flight?

[MEDIA=instagram]B11OAchg3kY[/MEDIA]

Horses spook, no matter how well trained they are and can kick and bite. I was kicked by a small pony when I was a kid- very painful. Dogs do less damage-unless a Pit bull or rottie.

Horses spook, no matter how well trained they are and can kick and bite. I was kicked by a small pony when I was a kid- very painful. Dogs do less damage-unless a Pit bull or rottie.

I was joking. ;) A mini horde could definitely hurt a child.

Edited by FreshFluff

• 2 months later...

Let's see if Jimboivyo will but one of these!

bbj777x.png

The $474 million Boeing BBJ 777X is without a doubt the new king of the private jet set. It will be the largest and most luxurious business jet in production, with the first aircraft slated to perform a maiden flight next year.

With a cabin measuring 3,256 sq. ft., making it larger than many private homes, outfitting the aircraft to VIP specification will cost an additional $90–$175 million depending on exactly how much wood, leather and gold plating you require. At 253 ft. long it’s over two thirds the length of a football field, and its cabin spans neatly 20 feet across.

• 8 months later...

Oaktown may want to add this reason for only flying his private jet. IcelandAir is firing all their flight attendants, replacing them with pilots!

""""Icelandair announced Friday that it would be laying off all its flight attendants, ending a labor dispute with the crew members' union that began last month.

In the unprecedented move, the airline said it planned to have its pilots temporarily assume flight attendants' roles overseeing the safety of those onboard, starting July 20.

"Icelandair will permanently terminate the employment of its current cabin crew members and permanently discontinue the employment relationship between the parties," Icelandair said in a statement."""

Business Insider magazine on 17JULY

Edited by Otto

Oaktown may want to add this reason for only flying his private jet. IcelandAir is firing all their flight attendants, replacing them with pilots!

""""Icelandair announced Friday that it would be laying off all its flight attendants, ending a labor dispute with the crew members' union that began last month.

In the unprecedented move, the airline said it planned to have its pilots temporarily assume flight attendants' roles overseeing the safety of those onboard, starting July 20.

"Icelandair will permanently terminate the employment of its current cabin crew members and permanently discontinue the employment relationship between the parties," Icelandair said in a statement."""

Business Insider magazine on 17JULY

And then the pilots would be handing out the alcoholic drinks to the passengers. Yeah, I would feel safe.

• 11 months later...

American Airlines ordered passengers on a flight from Los Angeles to Miami on Wednesday to put their hands on their heads before landing because of a potential security threat, a Fox News report said.

In Miami, the police boarded the plane and ordered passengers to wait in the terminal, the report said. This was because of a "possible security threat," American told Fox. The outlet said the airline didn't say what the threat was.

The police boarded with guns and appeared to arrest a man, Chris Nguyen, a passenger on the flight, tweeted.

"Passengers were ordered to put their hands on their heads for 45-60 minutes before landing," Nguyen tweeted.

https://www.businessinsider.com/watch-american-airlines-passengers-put-hands-on-head-security-threat-2021-7

• 1 year later...