Your Daily Bieber

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Our Justin is currently touring and doing shows in Boston. Yesterday, he opted for some downtime in Beantown, and decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and tour Boston Common TOTALLY FUCKIN BAREFOOT.... What's up wit dat Biebs ? Don't ya know people spit in the street and animals piss and shit there too ? (sources said he had a member of his entourage nearby, CARRYING HIS SHOES)

Boy, YOU CRAZY !

bieber-850x478$large.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not ugly, exactly, but there's something so repellent about him.

Give me 1D (yes, I know they broke up) any day.

I'd rather go on a "Sex Trip" with Jay Park (warning: audio is NSFW; song is 100% in English):

Though those red sneakers are an unexpected fashion choice. And yep, he has tats all over his left torso and arm.

BTW, while Park, who owns and runs his own record label, is based in South Korea, he's a US native (and citizen) who grew up in Seattle.

Edited by quoththeraven

An odd thing to attack Bieber about. I wouldn't go barefoot in an urban area due to concern about broken glass or other hazards, but worrying about spit or poo? Didn't y'all go barefoot in the summers where you lived? It isn't like such things don't exist in the country as well.

An odd thing to attack Bieber about. I wouldn't go barefoot in an urban area due to concern about broken glass or other hazards, but worrying about spit or poo? Didn't y'all go barefoot in the summers where you lived? It isn't like such things don't exist in the country as well.

Come on mani, put things in perspective. He's a superstar and NOT expected to behave that way. Doesnt mean he shouldn't, it's just not expected of someone of his stature, unless of course they are in the midst of a meltdown like Lindsey Lohan, or Old Britney. But perhaps he just wanted to revisit his trailer park roots, which is kinda endearing.... And maybe he will let you suck on his dirty Big toe for $1000 ? Anything to make a buck !

Edited by jjkrkwood

An odd thing to attack Bieber about. I wouldn't go barefoot in an urban area due to concern about broken glass or other hazards, but worrying about spit or poo? Didn't y'all go barefoot in the summers where you lived? It isn't like such things don't exist in the country as well

You are right about living in the country rather than the city is about the same. To be clear, I mean the country not the suburbs.

• 1 year later...
There is nothing about that tattoo that screams White Supremacist. There’s a bear, lion, cross, a bird/eagle, archway, skeleton. It’s not everyone’s taste but definitely nothing White Supremacist about it.

It certainly has a white supremist "feel" eventhough it doesnt depict a black man hanging from a tree. It doesnt need to be that "literal" to get the point across....:mad: (but I kinda like Bieber, and these days, he's found GOD)

Does a tattoo of a bear give off a White Supremacist vibe? No

Does a tattoo of a lion give off a White Supremacist vibe? No

Does a tattoo of a cross give off a White Supremacist vibe? No

Do any of his tattoo (the skeleton, bird, archway?) give off a White Supremacist vibe? No

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...