Game of Thrones

MFLV
This topic is 1835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw an article yesterday where a guy claimed he'd watched the show with someone who could read lips. It said Lyanna whispered "his name is " followed by something that ended with an 's'. That could imply that he is indeed Rhaegars's son (lots of 's'-ending names among the Targaryens), and hence Dany's nephew (Rhaegar was her much-older brother).

I've seen two articles about Varys's travel. The simpler one just said that the episode DID indeed encompass a long stretch of time, which gave Varys time to get back to Mereen (with the Tyrell and Dorne fleets). It mentioned Tyrell and Dornish banners on the ships, I'll have to rewatch to see that - I was more focused on the dragons in that shot. The other theory said that Varys is a merman, and he can travel quickly through water (huh?). Some support for this was when he & Tyrion were talking, and Varys mentioned that he would not have minded at all if Tyrion had thrown him off the side of a ship.

Arya was in Braavos, and looking at a map of Westeros (my new obsession :-)), it's a straight water trip across the narrow sea and on the river Trident to the twins. Maybe Arya got rowed on the river by Gendry? :-)

So I am only 3 seasons into this, however my GoT fantasy has already formed: I want to do wild things to Jon Snow who is bent over servicing Jaimie, spread out on his white cloak, with Tyrion munching my back door. Does this scenario ever make it into the show??

So I am only 3 seasons into this, however my GoT fantasy has already formed: I want to do wild things to Jon Snow who is bent over servicing Jaimie, spread out on his white cloak, with Tyrion munching my back door. Does this scenario ever make it into the show??
A very similar scene does occur in my version, but the main participants are an adult Gendry, Sir Lorus and the youngest Baratheon Brother. Edited by purplekow

Yes, season 69 - the drain my dragon season -on CineMax -After Dark.

Yes Varys on the deck of the ship as the armada sets sail made me go "huh"? He got from Dorne helping them and the Tyrell's plot revenge pretty fast!

The showrunners have said -- conveniently -- that we shouldn't assume that the timelines of the various stories told in each episode are happening at the same time. That helps explain a lot.

I watched the first episode or two of season one, dropped off of watching it, then read the first book over vacation, then caught up on the rest of season one. I've been following the show since, and am about halfway through the 4th book. Hope to finish the books as they stand so far over our camping trip this year.

• 3 weeks later...