Congratulations Rudynate!!

rvwnsd
This topic is 3064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After living with my wife for 10 years, I did not expect our marriage to be a big deal. You know what, it was a big deal. It was probably the best day of my life and I hope that both of you get to experience the exultation in this exaltation. Congratulations on making this bold, unapologetic, public statement that says:

This is the person I love.

After living with my wife for 10 years, I did not expect our marriage to be a big deal. You know what, it was a big deal. It was probably the best day of my life and I hope that both of you get to experience the exultation in this exaltation. Congratulations on making this bold, unapologetic, public statement that says:

We're excited. I didn't expect to be, but we are.

My most heartfelt congratulations goes out to the both of you. Here's to a lifetime of wedded bliss!

cake.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2584427013_6a4024063b.jpg

6e5c9061d955b0a0be65e90674b5d146.jpg

60a0e9c9423bb7d906d8231eec08370f.jpg

http://www.stupidedia.org/images/7/70/Gay_fireworks.jpg

Congratulations to you and your partner as you guys deserve everlasting bliss and happiness together forever and always. :).

Have to admit, your getting married is a surprise as I had no idea you had a partner, but will have to say he's a lucky man to have you in his life. :D:D.

Hugs, and Best of luck to the both of you.

Kow - I love hearing about you and your wife. It's a true love story.

Ok, RudyNate...we are eagerly awaiting for the scoop...how did it go?

Hopefully you are still on the honeymoon :)

It was really exciting. We got married Tuesday morning at SF City Hall on the Mayor's Balcony. I got a lump in my throat, even after all these years.

We went to lunch with our witnesses and then we went to Sonoma for a couple days. We just let the world go by and enjoyed each other in a way that we haven't in years. We had a lot of sex, spent a lot of money and came back recharged. I do feel different - can't articulate it yet - something about the transformative power of a solemn commitment.

Archived