Do you "choke the chicken" when visiting family?

geminibear
This topic is 3092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While visiting my parents at my childhood home this Holiday season, staying in the childhood bedroom, which in my youth was the scene of unimaginable "chicken chocking", "monkey spanking", "baloney boffing"(you get the idea:rolleyes:). Anyway I had the urge to recreate those fond pleasures of youth late on Christmas night. Of course Catholic guilt set in along with the sound of coyotes howling, the wind blowing the roof off, the raised voices of my dad and brothers still drinking and arguing downstairs eventually killed the mood.:(

So my question is to those of you that are lucky enough to still visit your parents(family) on the holidays, have you ever masturbated during the visit? :eek: :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So my question is to those of you that are lucky enough to still visit your parents(family) on the holidays, have you ever masturbated during the visit? :eek: :)

Clarification needed: using what as inspiration? The toy airplanes on the shelf? The story books? The squeaky bed in your parents room? :eek:

NO THANKS. I will save it for the lavatory on my flight back home. ;)

Plus, Rochester NY is not the greatest hunting ground.

I'm pretty sure there is more "man" hunting in Rochester than my hometown. On the other hand there is more deer and elk hunting than in Rochester. :eek:

Not sure that is a great comparison. :confused: But a good conversation starter. :)

While visiting my parents at my childhood home this Holiday season, staying in the childhood bedroom, which in my youth was the scene of unimaginable "chicken chocking", "monkey spanking", "baloney boffing"(you get the idea:rolleyes:). Anyway I had the urge to recreate those fond pleasures of youth late on Christmas night. Of course Catholic guilt set in along with the sound of coyotes howling, the wind blowing the roof off, the raised voices of my dad and brothers still drinking and arguing downstairs eventually killed the mood.:(

Hell yes!

Late at night, before going to bed!

I do not use lube to masturbate so I am ready any time anywhere. Stuck in traffic, I can jack it. In the john, i can get it on. Alone in the kitchen, i can choke the chicken. At the movie, I get groovy. My office at work, I can give a jerk. In a pool, I yank my tool. Well I guess you get the picture. If I am in the mood, and can't get screwed, I pull my dick until it has spewed.

I do not use lube to masturbate so I am ready any time anywhere. Stuck in traffic, I can jack it. In the john, i can get it on. Alone in the kitchen, i can choke the chicken. At the movie, I get groovy. My office at work, I can give a jerk. In a pool, I yank my tool. Well I guess you get the picture. If I am in the mood, and can't get screwed, I pull my dick until it has spewed.

(In my best Sofia Vergara voice) ay Papi, Are you shoo u not Latino?

I don't use lube either. ;)

You should write a book for boys coming of age PK. :)

Yes, I jacked off every time I visited my parents.

Yes but an issue is lube. I need lube when I jack. I usually have some hand lotion in my bag that does the trick but not ideal.

"Mom, got any KY?" :p

You can buy travel sizes of most lubes. Alternatively, you can buy a 2 oz travel bottle at Target, Container Store, and most drug stores and fill it with your favorite lube.

New avatar same old bear. Methinks that may be those that think it is not civilized to discuss self gratification on a public forum, but chances are those people do post on this forum. As for lube, it is messy and after all these years of a dry rub, why mess with a successful recipe.

New avatar same old bear. Methinks that may be those that think it is not civilized to discuss self gratification on a public forum, but chances are those people do post on this forum. As for lube, it is messy and after all these years of a dry rub, why mess with a successful recipe.

Bears are creatures of habit. ;)

Well done, @geminibear! I've had this conversation with friends on more than one occasion - you'd be surprised how many do! They get off on it -- not just in their old bedrooms, on pullouts and showers as well. When I moved out, my room was quickly commandeered by my father and it became "Dad's Room" or "The Study" thereafter. Since he passed, my mother has turned it into her "TV room" - don't ask me, I don't get it either. I've never seen or heard her say she was watching anything in there. So between the two re-do's there's nary a trace of BBD in my old wanking, I mean bedroom. :(

I will share an experience from many moons ago, when I was younger with my f-buddy that kind of fits here. We were in Miami but for some reason, were staying a night at his parents (I don't recall why??). Anyway, we were sharing his room, his bed that night. I'm just going to drift off and I feel him - I look over and he's chocking the chicken - he sees I'm awake and now he's all over me wanting to do "it" - I was like "your parents are on the other side of that wall! are you crazy!" He said that's what made it hot! Needless to say, I relented - and it was hot. :p

So, a little bed play with a crazy horny Latino with his parents on the other side of the wall was the closest I've gotten to wanking in a childhood bedroom. Ah well, there are worse things I suppose...lol :D

Archived