Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

Holiday Laugh....

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?

The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, there are three kinds of boobs:

In her 20's, a woman's are like melons, round and firm. In her 30's to 40's, they are like pears,

still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions'.

'Onions?'

'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said, 'Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his 20's, his Willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30's and 40's, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable.

After his 50's, it is like a Christmas tree.'

'A Christmas tree?'

'Yes - the tree is dead and the balls are just for decoration

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa Claus and Grandma

I know you will forgive a bit of a change of pace for this week's edition.

A good friend sent this to me and it made me think that this should be the entry before Christmas.

I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy New Year. For those who don't subscribe to such beliefs, I hope you have a happy New Year anyway.

I remember my first Christmas adventure with Grandma. I was just a kid.

I remember tearing across town on my bike to visit her on the day my big sister dropped the bomb: "There is no Santa Claus," she jeered. "Even dummies know that!"

My Grandma was not the gushy kind, never had been. I fled to her that day because I knew she would be straight with me. I knew Grandma always told the truth, and I knew that the truth always went down a whole lot easier when swallowed with one of her "world-famous" cinnamon buns. I knew they were world-famous, because Grandma said so. It had to be true.

Grandma was home, and the buns were still warm. Between bites, I told her everything. She was ready for me. "No Santa Claus?" she snorted...."Ridiculous! Don't believe it. That rumor has been going around for years,

and it makes me mad, plain mad!! Now, put on your coat, and let's go."

"Go? Go where, Grandma?" I asked. I hadn't even finished my second world-famous cinnamon bun. "Where" turned out to be Kerby's General Store, the one store in town that had a little bit of just about everything. As we walked through its doors, Grandma handed me ten dollars. That was a bundle in those days. "Take this money," she said, "and buy something for someone who needs it. I'll wait for you in the car." Then she turned and walked out of Kerby's.

I was only eight years old. I'd often gone shopping with my mother, but never had I shopped for anything all by myself. The store seemed big and crowded, full of people scrambling to finish their Christmas shopping.

For a few moments I just stood there, confused, clutching that ten-dollar bill, wondering what to buy, and who on earth to buy it for.

I thought of everybody I knew: my family, my friends, my neighbors, the kids at school, the people who went to my church.

I was just about thought out, when I suddenly thought of Bobby Decker. He was a kid with bad breath and messy hair, and he sat right behind me in Mrs. Pollock's grade-two class. Bobby Decker didn't have a coat. I knew that because he never went out to recess during the winter. His mother always wrote a note, telling the teacher that he had a cough, but all we kids knew that Bobby Decker didn't have a cough; he didn't have a good coat. I fingered the ten-dollar bill with growing excitement. I would buy Bobby Decker a coat!

I settled on a red corduroy one that had a hood to it. It looked real warm, and he would like that.

"Is this a Christmas present for someone?" the lady behind the counter asked kindly, as I laid my ten dollars down. "Yes, ma'am," I replied shyly. "It's for Bobby."

The nice lady smiled at me, as I told her about how Bobby really needed a good winter coat. I didn't get any change, but she put the coat in a bag, smiled again, and wished me a Merry Christmas.

That evening, as Grandma helped me wrap the coat in Christmas paper and ribbons the coat, a little tag fell out of Grandma tucked it in her Bible.

She wrote a note, "To Bobby, From Santa Claus" on it. Grandma said that Santa always insisted on secrecy.

Then she drove me over to Bobby Decker's house, explaining as we went that I was now and forever officially, one of Santa's helpers.

Grandma parked down the street from Bobby's house, and she and I crept noiselessly and hid in the bushes by his front walk. Then Grandma gave me a nudge. "All right, Santa Claus," she whispered, "get going."

I took a deep breath, dashed for his front door, threw the present down on his step, pounded his door and flew back to the safety of the bushes and Grandma.

Together we waited breathlessly in the darkness for the front door to open. Finally it did, and there stood Bobby.

Fifty years haven't dimmed the thrill of those moments spent shivering, beside my Grandma, in Bobby Decker's bushes. That night, I realized that those awful rumors about Santa Claus were just what Grandma said they were -- ridiculous. Santa was alive and well, and we were on his team.

I still have the Bible, with the coat tag tucked inside: $19.95.

May you always have LOVE to share,

HEALTH to spare and FRIENDS that care...

And may you always believe in the magic of Santa Claus!

Guest countryboywny

Supposed true story from a Kansas State Trooper:

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of Sedan , KS .

I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance.

The lady took out the required information and handed it to me.

In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a conceal carry permit. I looked at her and asked if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.

She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box.

Something---body language, or the way she said it---made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what was she so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not a Damn thing!"

A Touching Christmas Story

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed.

Walking through the mall the surprised wife looked up and noticed her husband was no where

around and she was very upset because they had a lot to do.

She used her cell phone to call her husband to ask him where he was.

The husband in a calm voice said, honey remember the jewelry store we went into 5 years ago

where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I

would get it for you one day.

His wife said crying, yes I remember that jewelry store.

He said, well I'm in the bar next to it

and one more for the road...

I just got off the phone with friend living in North Dakota near the Canadian border.

He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.

The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force.

His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

ED

Beer, fishing, golf and sex..

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens' fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf and sex."

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens' fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf and sex."[/color][/size][/font]

I know it's way past Friday, but today I needed a laugh, so I went to my favorite chair with a glass of wine and turned on my laptop. You see, I knew where to go to find a good laugh. As I was laughing out load, my dog, Longfellow, looked up at me laughing like a fool. I looked back at him and thought "What was I so upset about?"

Thanks for bringing joy into my life once again

Boston Bill

Making lemonade.....

As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door,

she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within.

Opening the door, she observed her daughter with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked: 'what in the world are you doing?'

The daughter replied: 'mom, I'm thirty-five years old,

unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever

get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.'

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz

coming from the other side of the closed bedroom door.

Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter making

passionate love to her vibrator.To his query as to what she

was doing, the daughter said: 'dad I'm thirty-five, unmarried,

and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband.

Please, go away and leave me alone.'

A couple days later, the wife came home from a shopping

trip , placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard

that buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the living room.

She entered that area and observed her husband sitting on

the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at the TV.?

The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.

The wife asked: 'What the f@!* are you doing?'

The husband replied: 'I'm watching football with my son-in-law.'

As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door,

she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within.

Opening the door, she observed her daughter with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked: 'what in the world are you doing?'

The daughter replied: 'mom, I'm thirty-five years old,

unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever

get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.'

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz

coming from the other side of the closed bedroom door.

Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter making

passionate love to her vibrator.To his query as to what she

was doing, the daughter said: 'dad I'm thirty-five, unmarried,

and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband.

Please, go away and leave me alone.'

A couple days later, the wife came home from a shopping

trip , placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard

that buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the living room.

She entered that area and observed her husband sitting on

the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at the TV.?

The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.

The wife asked: 'What the f@!* are you doing?'

The husband replied: 'I'm watching football with my son-in-law.'[/color][/size][/font]

Can't stop laughing--since this morning. The last phrase, the father reminded me of my ex father-in-law and the vibrator reminded me of me. Yes, I'm a true twisted individual, but that's what happens for being around Oliver and friends too long

Have a great week

Boston Bill

Hmmph! This coming from "Mr. Pretzel".:rolleyes:

Hope you at least mean the big, delicious, hot ones like you get from the street carts in NYC. That's the only reason I go to NYC is to get something big, delicious, and hot.

11 weeks

Boston Bill

The getting of Wisdom....

This was sent in by my friend in Ohio (which may explain the mid-west references) Thanks to him and to all who send me things for the Friday Funnies.

Three Holy Men and a Bear

A Catholic Priest, a Baptist Preacher and a Rabbi all served as Chaplains

to the students of Northern Michigan University at Marquette in the Upper

Peninsula of Michigan .

They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk

shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really

all that hard, a real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment. They would

each go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to

convert it to their religion.

Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experiences.

Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches, and had

various bandages on his body and limbs, went first.

'Well,' he said, 'I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I

found him, I began to read to him from the Catechism.

Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around.

So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of

God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The Bishop is coming out next week to

give him first communion and confirmation.'

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, had one arm and

both legs in casts, and had an IV drip. In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory, he exclaimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we Baptists don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me.

So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill,

UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle

as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus..Hallelujah!

The Priest and the Reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying

in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs and monitors

running in and out of him. He was in really bad shape.

The Rabbi looked up and said:

"Looking back on it, ....

circumcision may not have

been the best way to start."

This was sent in by my friend in Ohio (which may explain the mid-west references) Thanks to him and to all who send me things for the Friday Funnies.

Peninsula of Michigan .

shop.

both legs in casts, and had an IV drip. In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory, he exclaimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we Baptists don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me.

UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle

[/color][/size][/font]

I lauighed out loud!

Thanks for posting!

Peninsula of Michigan .

shop.

[/color][/size][/font]

My Friday "belly laugh". My poor dog is sitting beside me thinking somethings wrong. Wish I could explain that your posts make EVERYTHING RIGHT

Boston Bill

Six retired Italian Floridian fellows were playing poker in the condo clubhouse when Guido loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table.

Showing respect for their fallen comrade, the other five continue playing, but standing up.

At the end of the game, Giovanni looks around and asks, "So, who's gonna' tell his wife?"

They cut the cards. Pasquale picks the low card and has to carry the news.

They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse.

"Discreet? I'm the most discreet person you'll ever meet. Discretion is my middle name. Leave it to me!"

So, Pasquale goes over to the Guido's condo and knocks on the door.

The wife answers through the door and asks what he wants? Pasquale declares: "Your husband just lost $500 in a poker game and is afraid to come home."

"Tell him to drop dead!" yells the wife.

"I'll go tell him." says Pasquale.

--

PUNishment

My buddy out in the west valley sent these.

A man was dining in a fancy restaurant and there was a gorgeous redhead

sitting at

the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked

the nerve

to speak to her.

Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket toward

the man.

He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said as she popped her eye back in

place...

'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you,' she said.

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterward went to the theatre

and later

had drinks. They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he

shared

his. She listened.

After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her

place for

a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy

was

amazed. Everything had been SO incredible! 'You know,' he said, 'you are

the

perfect woman. Do you treat every guy you meet this way?'

'No,' she replied...

'You just happened to catch my eye...'

OK, get it all out of your system because it's time to consider:

With all the wisdom of the great Confucius, think about the things Confucius

DIDN'T say......

CONFUCIUS DIDN'T SAY

Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.

Passionate kiss, like spider web, leads to undoing of fly.

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Lady who goes camping must beware of evil intent.

Squirrel who runs up woman's leg will not find nuts.

Man who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.

Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets

exhausted.

Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.

War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.

Man who drives like hell is bound to get there.

Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Finally CONFUCIUS DIDN'T SAY:

A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood.

a walk on the dark side...

WARNING

today's laugh contains language that may offend some.

A little old lady went to Safeway to buy cat food. She picked up four cans

and took them to the check out counter.

The girl at the cash register looked very upset and said, "I'm sorry, but our manager Jim says we cannot sell you cat food without proof that you have a cat. He says a lot of old people are buying cat food to eat, and the management wants proof that you are buying the cat food for your cat."

The little old lady went home, picked up her cat and brought it back to the same cashier at the store. The girl was relieved and sold her the cat food.

The next day, the little old lady came into the store and tried to buy two cans

of dog food. Again the cashier said "I'm sorry, but we spoke about this kind of thing yesterday. We cannot sell you dog food without proof that you have a dog. A lot of old people buy dog food to eat, but our manager wants proof that you are buying the dog food for your dog."

So she went home and brought in her dog. She then was able to buy the dog

food.

The next day the little old lady brought in a box with a hole in the lid. She asked the cashier to stick her finger in the hole.

The cashier said, "No, you might have a snake in there."

The little old lady laughed and assured the cashier that there was nothing in the box that would harm her. So the cashier put her finger into the box and quickly pulled it out.

She said to the little old lady, "That smells like shit."

The little old lady smiled sweetly and said, "It is. Tell your manager I want to buy three rolls of toilet paper."

Elephants

A change-up this week if you will permit.

I want to take you back to the days of the Carol Burnett show.

One of the fun things was to watch the cast break up at Tim Conway's antics. Vicki Lawrence very seldom lost character but one time she did...

Take 5 minutes of your day and enjoy...

Join Tim, Carol, Vicki and guest star Dick Van Dyke...

It was about elephants....

[video=youtube;3qqE_WmagjY]

Thanks for the reminder jackhammer. That has been one of my favorite clips on youtube for years. I can't count how many times I've gone back to that clip. The story is great, but Vicki just wipes everyone out at the end.

The story I heard was that they normally did 2 takes for each skit. Supposedly, had an agreement with Tim that he would play the first take straight as written. If that went fine, on the second take, he had free rein to improv. And usually that was the one that made the broadcast. A cast, a show that will never be repeated. So many truly great performances.

Thanks for the laughs and a great way to start the weekend.