Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2024 at 3:24 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

Every season finale of SNL has Michael Che & Colin Jost read jokes written by the other at the end of Weekend Update. I look forward to this every year! Here was the one from last night:

The Lemar, Drake one was my fav.  Che looked (rightly) terrified.  I knew nothing about this until Bill Maher talked about it the night before.  

Edited by Rod Hagen

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 5:28 PM, MikeBiDude said:

This urban myth was debunked in the same string of posts a few weeks ago:

i doubt there's really any desk but also sure it happens. a friend who is a flight attendent told me they are instructed to announce Portland MAINE twice when announcing boarding and on the plane but so few people listen the airline tells them there has been a bigger problem since most people started buying their own tickets online. and there's no shortage of alcohol in airports. 

Edited by tassojunior

On 5/28/2024 at 3:49 PM, Danny-Darko said:

Him.jpg

Ah, so true. One of my recent RM hires had outdated photos depicting a much slimmer physique. However, he was quite handsome, but with more girth than expected. But after a couple of drinks, some mood lighting, and a gregarious personality, I found myself happily engaged in our romp. I’m no Adonis, either, and glad I stayed the course. Would I rehire? Yes, but I’d also advise being more truthful in advertising.