Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, you think that each poster made up most of the jokes on this site, unless credited? I'm guessing that 99% of jokes just go around....

4b8fe250b6ea3da53b8b197220f6f313.jpg

Yes. The lawyer in me does. And if it is copyrighted material, it should only be used with permission.

Yes. The lawyer in me does. And if it is copyrighted material, it should only be used with permission.

OK. Even if I were to buy that Linda K. Sienkiewicz made up each of those jokes, I looked back at that page and don't see anywhere the notation: "Copyright Linda K. Sienkiewicz 2020". Or did I miss something?

The yoga instructor was famous for always overstaying his welcome. Every time he was asked to leave he said namaste

A dog limps into a saloon and announces, "I'm lookin for the man who shot my Paw."

The other day I spotted an Albino Dog. It was the least I could do for him.

I was going to tell you a joke about time travel, but you didn't like it.

OK. Even if I were to buy that Linda K. Sienkiewicz made up each of those jokes, I looked back at that page and don't see anywhere the notation: "Copyright Linda K. Sienkiewicz 2020". Or did I miss something?

We both need to read more carefully. I never said she wrote the joke, just that she explained it. I didn't see it my job to find out who wrote it. But, I did read the article I posted and totally glossed over this: "These jokes are all over the internet, and unfortunately I couldn’t find the author. But here they are for you, with my lessons." My apologies to @Kevin Slater .

Edited by Lucky

For a doctor you need to read more carefully. I never said she wrote the joke, just that she explained it. I didn't see it my job to find out who wrote it.

I don't know much about how carefully Doctors like @Unicorn read but I know for sure their handwriting is awful, maybe that's why they use a tablet now.

6eb53d24d6269a20a12c4b6dcaad90d4.jpg

width=486pxhttps://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/476/464/2fd.jpg[/img]width=370pxhttps://i.imgflip.com/350o59.jpg[/img]

Now we've solved that age-old question, the next burning question is where does strawberry milk come from.

Glad to expand your knowledge...

IMG_3156.JPG

A police officer stopped a motorist who was speeding down the street.

"But officer," the man began, "I can explain."

"Just be quiet," snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back."

"But, officer, I just wanted to say," "And I said to keep quiet! You're going to jail!"

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you that the chief's at his daughter's wedding... He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

"Don't count on it," answered the fellow in the cell. "I'm the groom."

Most of you probably know that the words root and rooted have a particular meaning in Australian vernacular. Suffice to say that no one here would for a moment consider calling a church anything like this. (Although there is a chain of tool shops that rejoice in the name Total Tools.) In case you were wondering, I googled and there is a church of that name in Florida.

[MEDIA=twitter]1297150038783623168[/MEDIA]

Most of you probably know that the words root and rooted have a particular meaning in Australian vernacular. Suffice to say that no one here would for a moment consider calling a church anything like this. (Although there is a chain of tool shops that rejoice in the name Total Tools.) In case you were wondering, I googled and there is a church of that name in Florida.

[MEDIA=twitter]1297150038783623168[/MEDIA]

What about 'root root root for the home team'?

A man goes to a bar in New Orleans and asks “Can I have a corona and two hurricanes please?”

Bartender: “Sure, That’ll be $20.20”