MisterBandB - experience

I have been intrigued to book a room in MrBnB. One of the option is renting a room at someone’s house that allows clothing optional. I mean of course one can never expect anything but this sounds like an intriguing proposition for something to happen. Some of those hosts are really handsome and their profile pics are very sexual. Does anyone have any experience? 

www.misterbandb.com/

Posted (edited)

I used MisterBnB to book a place in Puerto Vallarta, and saw at least one that was clothing optional. Didn't like the location, but was in fact intrigued. Decided that where I was going has plenty of options to get freaky, so didn't look into it any further.

I think that's a good option, considering that some people might have different inferences of what clothing optional or nudity permitted means. It could help having communication about what it means and if/what the limits are. I keep in mind that that's the place where I also expect to have a good night sleep and peace and quiet when I need to.

I'd be thrilled to know if you go ahead and book it and to hear about your experience.

Edited by soloyo215

7 hours ago, soloyo215 said:

I used MisterBnB to book a place in Puerto Vallarta, and saw at least one that was clothing optional. Didn't like the location, but was in fact intrigued. Decided that where I was going has plenty of options to get freaky, so didn't look into it any further.

I think that's a good option, considering that some people might have different inferences of what clothing optional or nudity permitted means. It could help having communication about what it means and if/what the limits are. I keep in mind that that's the place where I also expect to have a good night sleep and peace and quiet when I need to.

I'd be thrilled to know if you go ahead and book it and to hear about your experience.

I will keep you posted if I do. If anyone else has any experiences I’m all ears :)

I've never used MisterB&B myself.  I've figured it was roughly the same as AirB&B except you had that you had gay or very gay friendly hosts and some extra search options, but it's very limited unless you're looking in particular cities.  I would be worried about properties being double or triple listed (with AirB&B and VRBO, since the host has to block out the dates on the other sites if they get a booking.  MrB&B would have to handle the fallout if you ended up with a double booked property.  They're smaller so maybe more responsive than the others, but also less resources to handle a situation if things aren't going well.

Ive booked MisterBnB 3 times! Once in Manhattan and I rented the whole apartment. It was fairly nice and I never saw the guy. 2nd time it was a shared apartment in Palm Springs. the guy was super friendly and it was him and his husband that lived there. Nothing really happened between us other than the breakfast he made every morning. The last one was in Seattle which was also a shared apartment but I had the whole 1st floor which was seperated by a staircase. The listing said it was grindr, scruff, sniffies friendly which was perfect for me since I had some guests over.

The big difference is its more LGBTQAI+ friendly and when its app friendly we both know whats going on when gay men travel haha Made the whole experience more relaxed