4 words that change the dynamic of a session

"I come very easily". I say that to nearly every person I hire. However, I've learned that this perhaps is not something I should say any longer. The reason I began to tell people I'm with this phrase is that when I didn't, I was a colossal let-down by having my rocket shoot to the moon and beyond extremely early on, to the grave disappointment of the person I was with (in time frame - they typically were stunned with what blasted out of my stub). 

When I say this, the intent is so I don't do it so fast, and most everyone takes that cue. However, I'm REALLY loving what is going on when I blurt that out, from either having my prostate massaged, or being orally serviced, or given an aggressive hand job. By saying those words, the enjoyment comes to a halt. I've only come twice in a session once, and it was forever ago, and it was a 2 hour session with my favorite person I've ever been with, so that is not a realistic scenario for me, based on my 1 load.

1 guy who I will likely never see again used me saying that as a cue to jerk me off even faster to get me out of his hair quicker! That was music to his ears. So, should I just work on kegels and the like and hope to "turn 2", saying nothing, or just give the men I hire either a show or a lunch (the naughty ones who ride me then eat me are something else), and not care that I was only in their company for a brief blip?

I think that's a matter of what you feel comfortable with when you hire. Also, the reaction to that has to be different from different people. I for once, use humor when someone I'm with shoots earlier than expected. I just say "you didn;t last me a round" and laugh it off. Also, whet you do and how you handle it AFTER is as important, and different people tkae that in different ways.

Up to you. Some like don't give it too much importance, but some might.

This can sometimes be an issue with me depending on the provider, mood, or how recently I came. When this happens, I have no problem saying that we need to take a break, and even breaking contact (pulling out or guiding them off or away). Never been a problem, and providers have been more than happy to make sure I'm getting the desired experience.

So, I would provide some direction along with those four words, eg. "I come very easily, so we may need to slow down or back off at times."