Zeb Atlas

Caddy11

I think most providers and certainly the reputable ones understand when a client needs to back out of a scheduled session because of health issues. I most often schedule weeks and sometimes even a month or so ahead for providers since I either have to travel to them or vice versa. And not talking about cross town travel.

It disappoints me as well as the provider for different reasons of course but nevertheless when I have really been looking forward to the meetup and have to cancel, it really sucks. I don’t pay a cancellation fee unless the timing is really last minute like the day before or less.

I also understand when a provider has to cancel for health issues. That has only happened to me once or twice but it did happen last fall and I had already travelled to another city to see him and he only told me when aI was in the lobby of his hotel.So that really sucked as well well since I travelled 4 hours for nothing, 2 there and 2 back. He didn’t  offer to pay for my gas, which amounted to $75 or so. And obviously my wasted time.

2 hours ago, Caddy11 said:

I have an appointment with Zeb in early May. I’ve been with him at least a dozen times but now at 75 I have back pain. Should I cancel or suck it up?

Depends on how bad the pain is…..

Can’t move?….cancel.

Can walk and wipe yer own ass?….I’d suck it up.

Most guys on here would kill for the opportunity. 

50 minutes ago, nycman said:

Depends on how bad the pain is…..

Can’t move?….cancel.

Can walk and wipe yer own ass?….I’d suck it up.

Most guys on here would kill for the opportunity. 

Actually as someone who broke his back in an accident when I was 19 and have the occasional flare up, I would not agree to a session if my back was sore or painful. I like to enjoy a vigorous workout in the sack and having back pain would kill any pleasure. 

8 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

I presume he still sees trusted longtime clients and the occasional new referral from same. He'll be 54 later this year, for those wondering. 

I'd be very interested to ask for a referral.