Rapemassage by Diego Sanchez, based in Miami, visiting DC

FLJock

So, reached out and spoke with.  What a mess.  He provided his modeling/legal name and photos and even a small video, so I have little doubt it’s actually him, but the prices….OMG, my head hurts. 

It’s $150 for a fully therapeutic, clothes-on massage, $250 if you want him to touch you, you know where.  For somewhere between $300 - $500 he will give you a prostrate massage (with some tools of course, because he’s classy and not a prostitute).  But wait, if you send pics and he likes you, you can get the full erotic experience but that will range from $500-$1000, but again it might only be as low $300-$500 if your photos pass his likely strict approval process.
Phew, I think that’s all of it. 
So bottom line, he’s fucking gorgeous and knows it, and you will have to pay a premium if he allows you time with him.  

He reached out to me when I opened his private pics. Told him I was just browsing as I had surgery recently and not cleared yet. He then said to text him about physiotherapy.  I'm assuming he's not actually licensed for that but I'm not local to him anyway. If he were an actual physical therapist and local I think I'd give him a go for that...

Edited by sniper

6 hours ago, FLJock said:

So, reached out and spoke with.  What a mess.  He provided his modeling/legal name and photos and even a small video, so I have little doubt it’s actually him, but the prices….OMG, my head hurts. 

It’s $150 for a fully therapeutic, clothes-on massage, $250 if you want him to touch you, you know where.  For somewhere between $300 - $500 he will give you a prostrate massage (with some tools of course, because he’s classy and not a prostitute).  But wait, if you send pics and he likes you, you can get the full erotic experience but that will range from $500-$1000, but again it might only be as low $300-$500 if your photos pass his likely strict approval process.
Phew, I think that’s all of it. 
So bottom line, he’s fucking gorgeous and knows it, and you will have to pay a premium if he allows you time with him.  

Where’s the rape part? I’m confused. 

• 1 month later...

Rule #1: If it seems weird or fishy in any way, RUN and don't even think about it.

Rule #2: If it seems steamy hot & too good to be true, remember to use your big head.

Rule #3: Do NOT expect a good experience from a guy who thinks of himself as a model and charges a lot.

Rule #4: If you want nudity, MT, and/or HE, politely and tactfully make sure it is part of the deal and included in the price that you agree on via text.

Optional Rule #5: Be skeptical about travelers without a permanent base. Hire them only if you see GREAT reviews here.

• 4 months later...