NYCALLAMERICAN vs NathanNYC

ChelseaWest

Nathan seems the kinder gentler personality who’s more human and fun.

I’d book NYC A-A for practice every so often on how to hold on to Nathan. Wouldn’t want more time with him after the session ended 😉

I have been with NYCallamerican and I would give him 11/10 stars. 

He is muscular - but natural looking muscular not working out in the gym every day muscular, intelligent, kind - and BIG everywhere. I am going back for a round 2 no doubt about it. 

I have been following Nathans twitter, his pics are amazing but some of his comments have kind of turned me off a little. 

NYAA was CaliforniaBoi for a long time. There are several threads about him here. I saw him once pre-Covid & had a nice session. At the time I would have said he was more bottom, but he did top me as well and performed well. I thought he was a nice guy. This reminds me I should try him again, maybe with Nathan in a 3-way & see who comes out on top.

9 hours ago, MmM said:

NYCAA says he doesn't kiss when I reached out to him before so I never pursued. 

If I remember correctly when I met him we kissed but it obviously wasn't memorable lol

13 hours ago, MmM said:

NYCAA says he doesn't kiss when I reached out to him before so I never pursued. 

I totally believe you -- but his profile does say kissing (which I have previously noted to myself as a positive thing). My head hurts. it's already too hard to evaluate all the choices out there, and then when a provider is not consistent in their self-description....

4 hours ago, Walt said:

I totally believe you -- but his profile does say kissing (which I have previously noted to myself as a positive thing). My head hurts. it's already too hard to evaluate all the choices out there, and then when a provider is not consistent in their self-description....

Analysis paralysis. Make a decision and go for it.  Experience it. 

On 3/15/2024 at 12:10 AM, Walt said:

I meet with All American back when he was California Boi a few years ago (I’ll call him “AA/CB” for short). I was also confused about the kissing, as his ad listed it among his interests back then as well, but like the other poster, he told me that he doesn’t kiss.  So, either AA/CB doesn’t proofread his ad, or he just didn’t want to kiss us and used that as an excuse😝.  

Despite the kissing fiasco, I enjoyed the session with AA/CB. I’m a total bottom who needed to get railed, and he did a good job at that (by the time I’d hired him, his ad listed him as only a top, and I believe that’s still the case).  However, he acted really weird when I contacted him shortly after our session, so I haven’t attempted to rehire him.