Rounds NYC and Gaiety

PileDriver

Gaiety was MY first hire.

Was there for a birthday-party evening out, with some gay friends.

'Vito' came on stage and I was smitten.

Never had plans to hire a dancer. But he chatted me up in "the lounge" and I couldn't resist the opportunity to get in his.pants even though I had.little cash with me. We made it work.

Good.memories. Had a regular thing going with him for a while. Such a great body and ass.

thank  you to everyone who has shared on this post!!! wow. marylander1940 !!! had forgotten about Patrick!!! And having sex with the performers on stage at Show Palace BaronArtz !!! Lol. I use to bike around Manhattan in the late 80's in my tight white shorts. Was a revelation when I turned nieve ass onto 53rd Street with all the boys on the stoops. Love RM. But seriously. Real time was hot. Says the 63rd year old. Miss the group camaraderie. You may not have known anyone in the crowd. Maybe didn't hook up, hire, or get hired, but it was fun and social...being cruised by the dancers at Gaiety and Show palace was hot! Shame RM doesn't have an online feature like that...and on and on...thanks again everyone

On 1/23/2024 at 6:00 PM, sutherland said:

Haha hah.  I remember the punch bowl in the side room (no way I way going to drink that stuff).  Back in the 1990's I had a job that required me to spend a couple of days in NYC, about 4 times per year.  The Gaiety was always on my list of things to do.  My first hire was Big Frank from Canada. He was a bodybuilder. Please send me a private message if you know that guy I'm talking about

Frank had the most incredible ass. Created my addiction for his type. It's getting harder and harder to find as time marches on. The early 90s to the middle aughts were the best of times...

There were plenty of dancers from Montreal who graced the Gaeity stage who were the stuff wet dreams are made from...

Dave "Angel Wings" tatto alll the way down his back - way before tats were popular

Cameron- Dave's blonde sidekick  

Ryan-  looked like a Canadian lumberjack with the most incredible big swinging balls

The buff Blonde Pilot - can't recall his name, but he was male perfection from head to toe

Also really enjoyed the weekly reviews posted online with description of the dancers and their attributes...and the grand finale on weekends when all the dancers strutted together on stage...OH those were the days and nights and afternoon DELIGHTS~

5 hours ago, leeper said:

I remember someone called nyobserver (I think) used to post the line-up at the Gaiety on Mondays, along with comments about the dancers.  It helped me decide if I would travel to the city for the weekend. Happy memories from that place. 

yes, NYObserver's reviews are legendary !   they should be reprinted for posterity and private moments...

On 1/25/2024 at 9:50 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Gaiety was MY first hire.

Was there for a birthday-party evening out, with some gay friends.

'Vito' came on stage and I was smitten.

Never had plans to hire a dancer. But he chatted me up in "the lounge" and I couldn't resist the opportunity to get in his.pants even though I had.little cash with me. We made it work.

Good.memories. Had a regular thing going with him for a while. Such a great body and ass.

Vito was a hot number....i imagine anything could taste good on him.

4 hours ago, brettnyc said:

Dave "Angel Wings" tatto alll the way down his back

I was so in love with David Angel Wings. I was very young (ok, maybe not THAT young…but still)  and he was always incredibly sweet to me. Every week I would eagerly await NYObserver’s Monday review to see if David was there that week.

And then there was Enzo with the Snake leg tattoo….the next "love of my life". 

Ahhh…such wonderful memories. 

Edited by nycman
Angle…Angel…fuck off.

1 hour ago, nycman said:

I was so in love with David Angle Wings. I was very young (ok, maybe not THAT young…but still)  and he was always incredibly sweet to me. Every week I would eagerly await NYObserver’s Monday review to see if David was there that week.

And then there was Enzo with the Snake leg tattoo….the next "love of my life". 

Ahhh…such wonderful memories. 

Dave danced at Campus in Montreal during the 90s and 00s. I had several private dances with him. He was very generous with his assets. 
I’m probably the only one here who took his sister to the Gaiety. We were there the month after 9/11. I had been there in the 90s several times. 
When I was younger I went to Rounds a couple of times. This would be in the early 80s. The first time I just looked. The second time I hired a tall black guy, very college type. Clean cut and nicely dressed. The boys all dressed well as it was a classy place. The older guys would have dinner with their dates from the bar area. They also had a piano player in the dining room. 
Those places epitomized what NYC could offer in those days. A lot more too of course.

Dave Angel Wing was incredibly hot, but I went to talk to him and the cigarette breath was so powerful I just walked away. I've never encountered anything thst str9ng before or since and my dad was a Pall Mall chainsmoker.