Latin_stud....Buyer Beware

Yukon21

More like Latin_dud.  Met him today in Detroit.  Agreed to BFE with normal activity in advance for $300 per hour for 2 hours ($600 total).  Required his money when I walked in the door.  My mistake when I gave it to him.  He finished on my chest in 35 mins not doing much from what he agreed to and suggested I shower to clean up.  I did.  When I returned he was fully clothed.  I asked him if he was still going to charge me for 2 hours since I've been here now 45 minutes.  He said if I wanted I could wait there.  Not looking for a confrontation I left.   His pics are outdated and he hasnt visited the gym in a long, long time.  I should have known better since most of his reviews are old and there wasnt much on this site about him. If I havent linked his profile correctly I apologize. 

https://rent.men/Latin_stud

2 hours ago, Yukon21 said:

More like Latin_dud.  Met him today in Detroit.  Agreed to BFE with normal activity in advance for $300 per hour for 2 hours ($600 total).  Required his money when I walked in the door.  My mistake when I gave it to him.  He finished on my chest in 35 mins not doing much from what he agreed to and suggested I shower to clean up.  I did.  When I returned he was fully clothed.  I asked him if he was still going to charge me for 2 hours since I've been here now 45 minutes.  He said if I wanted I could wait there.  Not looking for a confrontation I left.   His pics are outdated and he hasnt visited the gym in a long, long time.  I should have known better since most of his reviews are old and there wasnt much on this site about him. If I havent linked his profile correctly I apologize. 

Someone gave him 3 out of 5 stars today.  If it were the service you described, I'd have topped out at 2!

4 minutes ago, Milo Janus said:

I will say it again and yell it from the rooftops:  NEVER EVER give money in advance!!  (I too learned the hard way,)

AGREED!! I never ask for money upfront, and it’s a bad sign for those who do. 
Several times a client has offered me the money upfront, and it makes me feel a little awkward. I tell them to just to hang onto it until the end of the session.

3 hours ago, Yukon21 said:

Thanks for letting us know.  You likely saved quite a few people some money.  

4 hours ago, DERRIK said:

gosh.   I was in Detroit this week and hired/flew in one of our superstars.

glad I did buy local in Detroit - looks like I dodge a bullet

You were in Detroit and  flew in a provider to Detroit and bought local. This doesn't make sense.

UPDATE....I am the reviewer from yesterday (Comets).  Latin_Stud challenged my review with RM and they removed it last night.  When I discovered it this morning I contacted RM and challenged its removal since it was factually correct. Per RM,  Latin_Stud challenged my comments about his physical condition and my checking the box that pics are not accurate.  So,  in order to get the review reinstated I agreed to say the pics are accurate.  Rest assured they are not and I will reimburse anyone his fee for one hour who meets him and takes a pic that resembles the condition of his body in the pics in his ad. I also changed the review from 3 stars to 2 stars while I was amending my review.  All in all the important thing is that the experience was conveyed to potential clients in the future.  I will also add that RM was 5 star on their communication, explaination and the handling of the situation.

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, Beancounter said:

Camilo Latinstud is no longer a valid profile on RM.  I wonder if it’s possible he’s following this thread. 

...probably not!  I write that because from my many years being here, very few providers are aware of this particular site even if they have an ad at RM, especially the younger providers. 

13 hours ago, Axiom2001 said:

...probably not!  I write that because from my many years being here, very few providers are aware of this particular site even if they have an ad at RM, especially the younger providers. 

Axiom: that is changing. I now hear that (who knows why? Because Daddy's Revews is gone?...many RM providers are now hearing about COM and "The Deli" in particular. I've also seen COM/ The Deli mentioned several times on Reddit and Quora. Keep up the good work men. And do spread the word. Squirt dot org is also a good place to "spread the word"...