“Dude Wipes” …

KrisParr

I just returned from an outstanding massage by a new provider. The massage room at his home was well-decorated, with a hall tree and chair to hang my clothes. The masseur excused himself to prepare, and as I was undressing, noticed a package of “Dude Wipes” on a small table and a step-on-lid chrome trash receptacle nearby. There was a nicely printed card that requested a “quick wipe” of the nether parts would be appreciated. Okay - I’m a hygiene clean freak, and I’ve never considered myself anything other than scrupulous in that department. Nevertheless, I did as requested. Has anyone else come across this? I’ve had masseurs offer a pre-massage shower, but never a wipe-down. 

As a client I  always take advantage of a last minute "freshening" of areas that are prone to sweat and other odors. Even though I shower before leaving my home for the appointment, often the ride in a hot car necessitates a touch up. For many years I brought my own wipes with me but now I find that more and more masseurs have them available. Personally I like Dude Wipes since they are unscented.

I always have a Dude Wipe with me,   I have for many years when I go for a massage use the restroom freshen up below front and back especially in the summer time.  They are just witch hazel that neutralizes odors.  Then one for my feet as they are sweaty.  I’m surprised all masseur don’t use them. 

That’s a great idea. I’m really strict about hygiene and would shower, use scented wipes, a little butt cream (Pure’s steady ready cream is my fave). 
My favorite Thai parlor (no longer in existence / it became Miss Melbourne Cafe in Weho) used to have hot towels and, when laying down butt naked, the masseur will clean your whole body with those hot towels before the massage. They used a few. One for your body (Scrub your back, legs), one for your feet and one to clean every little corner of your privates. It was a mixture of hygienic and erotic as they did it in a very sensual way. It was a way for them to know that you were clean and it felt part of the experience and not something to point out if you were not fully clean. 

I find this topic interesting because actually it was also a masseur who introduced this to me , and now I always just have it in my car or bag for easy clean up.

The masseur also had it out in the open and said something like, “Those are body wipes. I don’t think you need to, but if you feel you need to clean up or wipe any parts of your body, feel free to use some.” 

I wasn’t planning on using them, I came freshly showered. But it was offered and I have never used Dude Wipes so I went for it. And seeing him watch me wipe my groin, pits, and behind was a turn on. Haha. Not sure if it’s the same masseur as the OP - mine was in the valley in SoCal. Thanks to him, I still put this product (and on a subscribtion) to use everyday.

Conversing with some of my providers, I can see how that can make perfect sense. They have told me that they have come across some people with not the best hygiene, and also people who go directly to them from work or other places. And, let's face it, some dudes never learned how to maintain their butts clean.

On 9/4/2023 at 11:40 AM, KrisParr said:

I just returned from an outstanding massage by a new provider. The massage room at his home was well-decorated, with a hall tree and chair to hang my clothes. The masseur excused himself to prepare, and as I was undressing, noticed a package of “Dude Wipes” on a small table and a step-on-lid chrome trash receptacle nearby. There was a nicely printed card that requested a “quick wipe” of the nether parts would be appreciated. Okay - I’m a hygiene clean freak, and I’ve never considered myself anything other than scrupulous in that department. Nevertheless, I did as requested. Has anyone else come across this? I’ve had masseurs offer a pre-massage shower, but never a wipe-down. 

Remember not to flush them. Plumbers say that even the "flushable" wipes can plug up the sewer line.