Sao Paulo for newbies include Espaco Lagoa sauna and HotHouse, Danger

Alfstoria

i posted this in the other sites, i hope it helps for those newbies english speakers looking for hot brazilian guys in Sao Paulo, you can only go to Lacoa and you will have the best time. So, here is my step by step at the Sauna Espaco Lagoa:

Have you ever been to Thermas in BCN or Paragoyna in Zurich? Well, Espaco Lagoa Sauna is quite similar, complete with a bar for drinks and food .

You can use your cell phone; walk around with it The guys or garotos may have limited English skills, but you won't need to do much talking. I used Google Translate and some sign language when necessary. A guy willl ask for 150 to 200 Reales.

If you spot a garoto walking around fully clothed there chances are he isn't good for sex . I learned this the hard way when I encountered two hot guys, fully dressed. One didn't treated me well and the other one has a good hard on but he was a cold dish. While the hot ones will show what they have with no problem and some walkiing around with a big hard on, it can be a All you can eat feast of men,

It can be a bit overwhelming at times, but there  are way more delicious guys compared to other saunas i mentioned above. Only a few garotos are pushy, and I didn't entertain them. 

If you appreciate well-endowed guys you're in for a feast. Some garotos will surprise you with their humongous cocks . I went to Lacoa from 5 pm to late 9 pm, taking breaks because I could barely sit after some of the guys.

I typically offered 150 Reales, not to be cheap, but to gauge their reaction. Most likely, their reacted good or bad so it was a good filter,  The hotter ones might expect 200 Reales and if they treated you nicely when they went up to 200, go ahead and say yes.

Upon entering the Lagoa , they'll provide you with a locker key, two towels sealed in plastic bags (they're that good), and flip-flops. Head up one floor where you'll find a bar with tables, similar to Barcelona Thermas. After meeting with a guy, you'll go another floor up to another cashier who'll give you a private room. I can't recall the exact prices, but there's a basic option with a TV and a bed that can get quite warm. My favorite, costing 55 Reales, includes AC, TV with movies, and a private bathroom. Called suites

There's a third floor with more private rooms, starting from room number 13 and onwards. Additionally, there's a small bar, a small gym for the guys, and a TV room.

Just when you think you've had the best guy, a new garoto with an amazing body/cock will show up. I often wished I could split myself in two or more to savor all the succulent garotos. As in any sauna with gayforPay, the best garotos are in high demand, so if you find one, grab them. but they always will be busy and not hanging around for too long

While some gartotos may not meet your expectations, considering the price range of 150-200 Reales (roughly 30 to 40 American dollars), it's a great deal for a try and error. Sao Paulo boasts some of the hottest and nicest guys. i saw all types, mostly masculines, and by 6 /7 pm were a lot muscle guys, blonde black and in between 

Best of luck, and feel free to ask if you have any questions. I'm typing on my phone, so please forgive any typos. 😜

Tonight, I plan to visit one of the stripper bars, and I'll provide you all with a report on those places. I'm not a young guy, so the garotos at the sauna wore me out, if you catch my drift. 😆 I have to recuperate during the daytime. And if you're a expert/slutty bottom, like me, be prepared. Even the most experienced and voracious bottom will be exhausted by the end of the day. I wish I had some numbing cream to handle those real 9/10 inches. Of course, not all the guys are that well-endowed, but I'd say about half of them are.

4 hours ago, Alfstoria said:

you can only go to Lacoa and you will have the best time

great review of Lagoa.  

I’m assuming you probably have some specific contact information for garotos you met & liked.  When you get private messages asking for that information (and you will) - do not give it out.  Keep all your contacts for you only.  All you need is for one creeper to ruin a nice relationship.  

Thanks. But tbqh I didn’t have any strength in me to have a visit at my hotel. I just wanted to get a salt bath and relax 😎   

@coriolis888 or @SouthOfTheBorder 

how familiar are you with HotHouse and Danger Club 

both of the have similar schedules only from Thursday to Saturday  but at the same time   I don’t want to choose I would love to check them both  but in case is only one option what would you recommend? 
I see that Danger advertised Drag shows (not my thing) but is says 10 interactive 

hothouse looks like only boys  

thanks 

thanks @SouthOfTheBorder

i was shopping in the Paulista avenue, then started to rain, but is more of summer, so now i am resting at my hotel.

My Grindr is the busiest that i ever had, i am using my real picture and my age so i am flatered; but i am saving myself for the night time

it seems like Danger is more of a club and HotHouse looks more like a sex club with strippers ( i know, sounds like heaven)

Danger opens at 9 pm while Hot opens at 11 so 

• i wil go to Lagoa after 5 pm
  • then to Danger club at 9 pm
  • and i will head to Hothouse to be there by midnight since opens at 11
  • there are so many places to go. so i will try to see as many as i can, but i will defeneteyl will come back to visit more places

5 hours ago, Alfstoria said:

Thanks. But tbqh I didn’t have any strength in me to have a visit at my hotel. I just wanted to get a salt bath and relax 😎   

@coriolis888 or @SouthOfTheBorder 

how familiar are you with HotHouse and Danger Club 

Never been to HotHouse or Danger Club.

Maybe something for me to check out on my upcoming trip to Sao Paulo. 

Your schedule is impressive.  I could not keep going as you have and you have been there only a couple of days.  Yikes!  When do you sleep?

At HotHouse. Not that many people but the gogo dancers are really hot and dance like is a huge crowd. 
j already use a towel to dry one of them. That hottie in the pic. 
I bet it will get wild   
Now I am going to Dangerclub

the DangerClub opens at midnight  and the area is not bad  actually is like a hipster place  while I wait to open I am having a beer and some snacks , the place is full of hipster Brazilians,  a lot of hot guys as bartender and as clients  

I kind of like it here, there is this skinny hipster bartender do fucking hot  I wish it was a gogo dancer like that   

once is 12 I will go to Danger and then

IMG_2041.jpeg

IMG_2042.jpeg

this is Danger entrance 

IMG_2043.jpeg

I feel quite safe, between the hipster and Grindr full of mostly bottoms. 
and i

look very gringo. But no one has treated me any differently 

Edited by Alfstoria
More in

I will be providing a more detailed report because I have become busier lately, and i am waking up later, now i stay up until 2 or 3 PM.

Here are my recent experiences at some of the places:

1. **Lagoa on Thursday:** Unfortunately, Thursday wasn't a great night at Lagoa. There seemed to be fewer garotos, and the ones present werent as hot as as well as on previous visits, most of them were the day before, but nothing standed out. However, I must admit that you can still find some attractive garotos. I was at Lagoa from 6 PM to 10 PM.

2. **Danger - The Dance Club:** Danger is a sizable dance club with the typical setup: a DJ booth, a small stage with massive video walls, and a loud dance music. It opens at midnight, which might not suit everyone's taste. I noticed that I wasn't the only older patron that night, but the majority were young gays,  Interestingly, there was a secluded back room behind the video wall where a few people were there using it as dark room. I plan to visit again tonight.

3. **Hothouse:** Hothouse seems more our type of places. Last night, it was surprisingly empty with only six patrons. However, you can tell that it can be a place for hot interaction, but not last night. Despite the low turnout, there were four hot dancers, and they managed the place as if it were packed. The dancers were engaging, even though I didn't notice anyone having sex I decided to leave at 2 AM, few minutes before they closed

I will continue my exploration today.

On 8/24/2023 at 6:24 AM, Alfstoria said:

i posted this in the other sites, i hope it helps for those newbies english speakers looking for hot brazilian guys in Sao Paulo, you can only go to Lacoa and you will have the best time. So, here is my step by step at the Sauna Espaco Lagoa:

While some gartotos may not meet your expectations, considering the price range of 150-200 Reales (roughly 30 to 40 American dollars), it's a great deal for a try and error. Sao Paulo boasts some of the hottest and nicest guys. i saw all types, mostly masculines, and by 6 /7 pm were a lot muscle guys, blonde black and in between 

The fees that the guys request definitely DO NOT MATCH those of Americans, Europeans, Brits.  Although R$ 150 -R$ 200 seem like a huge amount of money, it isn't in regard to the exchange rates.  So we visitors should try not quibble.

Best of luck, and feel free to ask if you have any questions. I'm typing on my phone, so please forgive any typos. 😜

Tonight, I plan to visit one of the stripper bars, and I'll provide you all with a report on those places. I'm not a young guy, so the garotos at the sauna wore me out, if you catch my drift. 😆 I have to recuperate during the daytime. And if you're a expert/slutty bottom, like me, be prepared. Even the most experienced and voracious bottom will be exhausted by the end of the day. I wish I had some numbing cream to handle those real 9/10 inches. Of course, not all the guys are that well-endowed, but I'd say about half of them are.

It's been over a decade since I was in "Mother Brazil."  The requested fee was R$50 and upwards.  Regarding your being worn out, I keenly remember a guy (gartoto) whom I knew from my good American acquaintance got with me in one of the saunas in Rio.  He literally "fucked my face" to the point that my throat was sore for a week.  When I left Rio for Curitiba, I couldn't do anything when I went to the sauna there.  The garrotes asked my friend what was the matter with me; to date I can't remember what he told them, but I lost out.  

CONTINUE to explore and enjoy yourself.  My I'd like to be in Brazil right now!!

18 hours ago, Lucky said:

was also in São Paola at Lagoa and found @Alfstoria to be exceedingly kind in his description of the event. We have long been told that Lagoa is the finest sauna and the hottest guys. I failed to notice that, especially since the night before I was at Pointe 202 and it was just sizzling.

did you ask to speak to the manager ?  and let them know that this world-famous sauna was just not up to your expectations ?
LOL 

I can’t even 

2 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

did you ask to speak to the manager ?  and let them know that this world-famous sauna was just not up to your expectations ?
LOL 

I can’t even 

And you shouldn't, for a discussion ='s blatant rudeness and disrespect.  You are a visitor; you went there on your own; thus there should not be any complaints.  Just don't return.

In 2018 I went to that famous sauna in Barcelona.  For about forty-five minutes I walked all over sizing up the place and the few men who had arrived.  The manager approached me and requested that I undress and put on the towel that he'd given to me earlier.  I didn't say anything; I returned to my locker and procured my belongings and left.  

I was pissed, for when I ws in Brazil, some folks, as well as a few sauna guys would wear street clothes, and if they desired to "get down" they'd rid themselves of street wear while inside of the rooms.

In looking back at my BCN experience,  I should have asked about wearing street clothes prior to my checking in. 

Soon, I'll be back in the States. 

As I mentioned earlier, I went to Hothouse. On Thursday, I was too tired to stay until 2 am, so I left after one of the first gogo shows. The dancers were incredibly hot, but my body was screaming for a bed. I'm not the type of guy who can stay out that late. Then, on Friday, I returned to Hothouse, and the dancers were even hotter. This time, I went back to my hotel to rest for a bit and headed back to Hothouse at 12:30. Friday wasn't as crowded either, but it was a lot of fun. I discovered that there were two dark rooms there – one was slightly lit for clients to mingle, and the other was almost pitch black. It had an L-shaped layout, making it discreet from the sides. Around 2 am, people started going in and out of that area. Since there weren't too many people, it was easy to see who was there. Some of the clients were also from Lagoa. As another user mentioned in a different thread, there's a young hipster at the entrance. For me, anyone wearing glasses and looking under 30 falls into the hipster category -  He provides you with a card that they use to bill you whenever you order a drink. I was glad they did this because I could pay with my credit card and save cash for other purposes.

Hothouse resembles Taboo in Montreal, but I apologize for using Montreal as a reference. The bars in Montreal are well-known to forum members. However, I have to admit that Montreal has more life than Hothouse, probably due to its convenient location in The Village whereas Hothouse is in a less popular area. Returning to the topic of sex that night, the two boys called "interactives." I wasn't particularly hot, actually kind of not that good looking, but i will always leave the what is hot and what is not to each person, so I  just looked at them intercting with the clients, but decided to leave since I was already full from everything I ate at Lagoa. (literally and figuratively) Oh, boy, now i get the those brazilian are hung. i have to adjust my body to take some of them.

About the Lagoa shows, it's actually quite enjoyable.

• By the time the show starts, you've already indulged in so many  guys/cks that you welcome the entertainment break
  •  Those in the IG post below, were the gogo for that night, but they dont hang around; I sense that these gogo looked down on those GP who were working at the sauna, which is a shame, but to each their own. However, two of them  even shared their WhatsApp numbers with me one for 600 reals asnd to other for 1k reais. but i didnt need them and i prefer my GP nicenesscand willingness, i am sucker for good hearted GP
  •  I didn't see a single woman; there were only two drag performances waiting for their turn. I lost track of time, but the shows usually start around 10 pm, and as is typical with saunas with boys, the best ones were already gone. Actually, as i mentioned before, some walk in and barely lasted in the common areas and they were gone in less than an hour
  • AGAIN, the ones all dressed up not using a towel are such a bummers, i felt to follow my own advice and it was this blonde paulista, so handsome but so dull and not body or hungness. while the were some garotos that are in my own record Guinness of hung and hard, oh my lord
  • I also stayed for the bingo night, something I hadn't done in almost 30 years, so it was a lot of fun. 
  • The best GPs are often taken by regular clients. I observed a similar situation at Paragonya, where some attractive ones were consistently with a group of regular clients, making it difficult for others to approach them. Although I won't do it myself, as it would frustrate me if I were with my own GP, having drinks and inviting them to dinner while another person tries to get their attention, there were at least three GPs who never left the side of their  clients/friends. These gps were, to say the least, stunning.
  • The only day I would say wasn't a good mix of guys was on Thursday. I wished I had known about Lagoa earlier because there were a lot of hot gp and I even saw some who were even hotter and more handsome.  but this time, I focused more on the lower part  and length :D of the GPs' bodies instead of my usual preference for guys like  Sean Cody meets Bel Ami boys

Friday dancers at Lagoa that also danced at HotHouse

By the way, I met a forum member, his username was Yorki or something similar, and he said he would DM me. He seemed to be having a lot of fun with the menu. I don't know if it was because he's a Latino guy, but he was interacting quite a bit with all the guys.

Afterward, I stopped by DangerClub, which was promoting interactive waitresses, but I didn't see any. The backroom I mentioned earlier was empty, and for some reason, I wasn't charged a cover fee, so I left within 10 minutes. It was late for me, and I was looking forward to seeing what the rest of the weekend had in store.

I must admit that if it had only been Lagoa, that would have been more than fine. I had the best time there, and my wallet is feeling it. I'll provide a more detailed account of Saturday and Sunday, but I had plenty of hits on Tinder, and I didn't even need to look elsewhere. Lagoa had everything I was looking for. I wonder what it was like here before COVID, as I had to make choices about who to spend time with. I ended up having three "friend experiences" where we hung out together, had some drinks, and repeated the fun.

I tried to check out other places like 555, but with my limited energy and knowing that I couldn't find the same type of GP (general practitioners) that I could hire elsewhere, I decided against it. Upgrade Club piqued my interest, but the only night I could have gone was Friday, which happened to be BDSM night – quite the opposite of my preferences.

I did visit Dedalos bar a couple of times since it was open 24 hours, but at all hours, it seemed to have the same crowd as any other bar. 

I stumbled upon a place called Cabines bar by chance; it was centrally located at one end of Paulista Avenue. This place was open from 2 pm to midnight, and a very friendly staff member advised me to come between 5 and 8 when it was busy with working people. 

to be continued...

10 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

How does Lagoa compare with Rio's 117 and Pointe 202? 117 is my favorite by far. 

Most seem to object to the layout of Lagoa - it’s vertical, like a smaller version of Termas BCN.  However, Lagoa is fairly new (maybe 2 years old max) and it’s in a safe part of SP with very easy access to major hotels.  The number of working guys varies by time/date just like all the others. Lagoa does seem built more for business than compared to more socializing at 117 & Pointe

117 & Pointe are both old facilities, albeit traditional Brazilian saunas with garotos.  I’m not a fan of 117 just because I don’t like going to Gloria.  Pointe is really central in Copacabana with easy access, but the neighborhood can be dangerous day & night.

The saunas are more what you make of them vs what some expect to be served.  For me, it’s really more about safety and there is no question the area around Lagoa is far safer than Pointe & 117 in Rio. Not even close. 

As for the working guys - just go on a few different nights and you’ll see that it varies and can be unpredictable. All of them should have more than enough choices to make even the demanding client happy (except a few here). 

17 minutes ago, Axiom2001 said:

The manager approached me and requested that I undress and put on the towel that he'd given to me earlier

same thing happened to me in BCN.  It’s a strict policy there.  I’ve seen it happen to other clients there many times.  They’re not really rude about it - but if there is a language barrier it could come off that way.  I believe they are wary of law enforcement going in & less likely to happen if everyone is in towels…among many reasons to enforce that rule. 

Edited by SouthOfTheBorder

1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

How does Lagoa compare with Rio's 117 and Pointe 202? 117 is my favorite by far. 

i didnt go to Rio, i am glad i didnt, i dont think i can handled so, i alredy book my next trip and i include Rio and i will report

i think, dont making any assumptions, but i have similar taste as @tassojunior but i didnt see but two or less of pretty boys/masc boys most of them were A Brazilian "garoto" guy with tanned skin with a mix of ethnic backgrounds, What truly sets a Brazilian garoto guy apart is his friendly and outgoing nature. their warm smile and love for socializing.  

I felt for one that i called the mulato jake gyllenhaal, such a gorgeous face and even nicer demeanor 

cant wait for continuing discovering new places. 

Edit, my bad, i meant Tassojunior

Edited by Alfstoria

2 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

Most seem to object to the layout of Lagoa - it’s vertical, like a smaller version of Termas BCN.  However, Lagoa is fairly new (maybe 2 years old max) and it’s in a safe part of SP with very easy access to major hotels.  The number of working guys varies by time/date just like all the others. Lagoa does seem built more for business than compared to more socializing at 117 & Pointe

117 & Pointe are both old facilities, albeit traditional Brazilian saunas with garotos.  I’m not a fan of 117 just because I don’t like going to Gloria.  Pointe is really central in Copacabana with easy access, but the neighborhood can be dangerous day & night.

The saunas are more what you make of them vs what some expect to be served.  For me, it’s really more about safety and there is no question the area around Lagoa is far safer than Pointe & 117 in Rio. Not even close. 

As for the working guys - just go on a few different nights and you’ll see that it varies and can be unpredictable. All of them should have more than enough choices to make even the demanding client happy (except a few here). 

I like 117 both for the high quality of guys and the spacious and patio layout. I just Uber there. 202 is more crowded plus the guys are more pushy so you really feel crowded not in a good way. 117 guys look like they just got out of their college class and stopped at the gym. 202 guys look like they just left their parole officer's meeting and got their muscles inside. (how's that for stereotyping). 

5 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

same thing happened to me in BCN.  It’s a strict policy there.  I’ve seem it happen to other clients there many times.  They’re not really rude about it - but if there is a language barrier it could come off that way.  I believe they are wary of law enforcement going in & less likely to happen if everyone is in towels…among many reasons to enforce that rule. 

Body positivity is something that I feel these places encourage. Sometimes, I'm self-conscious about my aging body, especially because I'm tall, so it stands out a lot. However, after a couple of visits to these bathouses where I walk around naked with a pride that Charles Atlas would envy, haha!           It's so refreshing to feel that, regardless of your appearance or age, you'll be treated well. I understand that you might attribute this to 'exchcange' but sometimes it's more than that, or at least for me

11 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

I like 117 both for the high quality of guys and the spacious and patio layout. I just Uber there. 202 is more crowded plus the guys are more pushy so you really feel crowded not in a good way. 117 guys look like they just got out of their college class and stopped at the gym. 202 guys look like they just left their parole officer's meeting and got their muscles inside. (how's that for stereotyping). 

LOL. If I had never been to Rio, just because of your description, 202 would be my place. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952t24qummsuik66f3qzao

19 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

agree, Lagoa looked new, and i liked it a lot the suits with the bathroom. I walked every time, except on Saturday and Sunday that it was rainy. and that area close to Hermitage it was pretty nice and i was surprised in how close i was to a side of the Paulista Avenue. the one that has a mall with the Santander bank in the front.

have anyone stayed at the Transamerica Executive Paulista hotel? it looks really nice and is still within the proximity, besides i Uber everywhere, so i will choose this one over the  Hermitage

Also, Mon to Friday was a nice warm weather, but Friday night, Sat, and Sund got kind of chilly, and rainy

54 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

Yes. The area around Lagoa is quite nice and very gay. Like a lot gay couples holding hands. 

I was very aware of my surroundings, but the only place that looked more than shady was around Republic. It looked kind of sad, unkempt, and dirty, with all these homeless people around.

Unfortunately , I was told that  there are no more Hop-On Hop off  buses in SP. 

So, I used a taxi as my personal driver, and he took me to a lot of places, including the worst of them all: Estação da Luz, . The driver didn't want me to go there or get out of the car while there, but I insisted because all the sites for the Hop-On and Hop-Off buses indicated that the starting point was that location. Despite it being 10 am, he quickly drove me out of there.

I am not planning on comeback to any of those places 

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

117 tonight was fabulous. Quite crowded.

Glad you had a fabulous time. 

Did you know that Tuesday nights include "free room nights" to entertain garotos?

This means that sauna 117 is a lot more busy because clients can hire a garoto and not pay for a room to entertain the garoto.

Clube 202 also has a free night but I do not recall which night it is (it is not Tuesday).  You can ask around. 

On "free night rooms" you will find usually 30 to 40 percent more garotos and clients in the sauna. 

15 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

LOL 

I can’t even 

The manager, as he has dealt before with Traveling Karens, most likely would’ve just shaken his head and said, “gringos”. And then, had a good laugh with the staff and the locals about how USAmericans always think everything has to be about them.

9 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

Did you know that Tuesday nights include "free room nights" to entertain garotos?

This means that sauna 117 is a lot more busy because clients can hire a garoto and not pay for a room to entertain the garoto.

Clube 202 also has a free night but I do not recall which night it is (it is not Tuesday).  You can ask around. 

202’s free cabin night (for the first ~30 minutes per programa) is Wednesday.

117’s free cabin night (for the first ~30 minutes per programa) is Tuesday.