Sao Paulo for newbies include Espaco Lagoa sauna and HotHouse, Danger

Alfstoria

19 hours ago, Yorkynyc said:

Gracias!

Cant wait to be there. love Brazilian guys.  \lso, my friend is meeting some friends there, so we choose SP over Rio. because we couldnt go to both i Also, the tickets are cheaper 

@Yorkynyc When do you plan to travel to SP? I've managed to secure a reservation at the same Hotel Heritage where I stayed before. I'm planning to visit Rio, and I'm currently debating what days I will  book Rio. 
i am going in November :)

On 8/24/2023 at 10:24 AM, Alfstoria said:

If you spot a garoto walking around fully clothed there chances are he isn't good for sex .

Nothing about this statement rings true to me at all. 

Usually, fully-clothed garotos either have previously scheduled appointments with other clients or are so well sought-after that they never need to disrobe — they just show up and almost immediately get booked and are whisked away, off-site by a client.

• 4 months later...
On 8/24/2023 at 10:33 PM, Alfstoria said:

At HotHouse. Not that many people but the gogo dancers are really hot and dance like is a huge crowd. 
j already use a towel to dry one of them. That hottie in the pic. 
I bet it will get wild   
Now I am going to Dangerclub

the DangerClub opens at midnight  and the area is not bad  actually is like a hipster place  while I wait to open I am having a beer and some snacks , the place is full of hipster Brazilians,  a lot of hot guys as bartender and as clients  

I kind of like it here, there is this skinny hipster bartender do fucking hot  I wish it was a gogo dancer like that   

once is 12 I will go to Danger and then

IMG_2041.jpeg

IMG_2042.jpeg

this is Danger entrance 

IMG_2043.jpeg

I feel quite safe, between the hipster and Grindr full of mostly bottoms. 
and i

look very gringo. But no one has treated me any differently 

I can't wait to be back in SP; I will go back to Hot House.  I hope to be there on a weekend with a good interactive. The latest Hot House promo I've seen, the "interactive," doesn't look as good. :I 
But I had such a great time in that place without too much involvement with the backroom. or interactives Anyway, the dancers are great; they sat with me, and we sort of cuddled as much as you are allowed with a non-GP boy. I sat with all the gogo i liked in both nights.. 😜 In my next SP report, should I continue this one or should I start a new one called "Sex in Sao Paulo: The Sophomore Year?  

• 3 months later...
On 8/29/2023 at 2:07 PM, Alfstoria said:

Soon, I'll be back in the States. 

As I mentioned earlier, I went to Hothouse. On Thursday, I was too tired to stay until 2 am, so I left after one of the first gogo shows. The dancers were incredibly hot, but my body was screaming for a bed. I'm not the type of guy who can stay out that late. Then, on Friday, I returned to Hothouse, and the dancers were even hotter. This time, I went back to my hotel to rest for a bit and headed back to Hothouse at 12:30. Friday wasn't as crowded either, but it was a lot of fun. I discovered that there were two dark rooms there – one was slightly lit for clients to mingle, and the other was almost pitch black. It had an L-shaped layout, making it discreet from the sides. Around 2 am, people started going in and out of that area. Since there weren't too many people, it was easy to see who was there. Some of the clients were also from Lagoa. As another user mentioned in a different thread, there's a young hipster at the entrance. For me, anyone wearing glasses and looking under 30 falls into the hipster category -  He provides you with a card that they use to bill you whenever you order a drink. I was glad they did this because I could pay with my credit card and save cash for other purposes.

Hothouse resembles Taboo in Montreal, but I apologize for using Montreal as a reference. The bars in Montreal are well-known to forum members. However, I have to admit that Montreal has more life than Hothouse, probably due to its convenient location in The Village whereas Hothouse is in a less popular area. Returning to the topic of sex that night, the two boys called "interactives." I wasn't particularly hot, actually kind of not that good looking, but i will always leave the what is hot and what is not to each person, so I  just looked at them intercting with the clients, but decided to leave since I was already full from everything I ate at Lagoa. (literally and figuratively) Oh, boy, now i get the those brazilian are hung. i have to adjust my body to take some of them.

About the Lagoa shows, it's actually quite enjoyable.

• By the time the show starts, you've already indulged in so many  guys/cks that you welcome the entertainment break
  •  Those in the IG post below, were the gogo for that night, but they dont hang around; I sense that these gogo looked down on those GP who were working at the sauna, which is a shame, but to each their own. However, two of them  even shared their WhatsApp numbers with me one for 600 reals asnd to other for 1k reais. but i didnt need them and i prefer my GP nicenesscand willingness, i am sucker for good hearted GP
  •  I didn't see a single woman; there were only two drag performances waiting for their turn. I lost track of time, but the shows usually start around 10 pm, and as is typical with saunas with boys, the best ones were already gone. Actually, as i mentioned before, some walk in and barely lasted in the common areas and they were gone in less than an hour
  • AGAIN, the ones all dressed up not using a towel are such a bummers, i felt to follow my own advice and it was this blonde paulista, so handsome but so dull and not body or hungness. while the were some garotos that are in my own record Guinness of hung and hard, oh my lord
  • I also stayed for the bingo night, something I hadn't done in almost 30 years, so it was a lot of fun. 
  • The best GPs are often taken by regular clients. I observed a similar situation at Paragonya, where some attractive ones were consistently with a group of regular clients, making it difficult for others to approach them. Although I won't do it myself, as it would frustrate me if I were with my own GP, having drinks and inviting them to dinner while another person tries to get their attention, there were at least three GPs who never left the side of their  clients/friends. These gps were, to say the least, stunning.
  • The only day I would say wasn't a good mix of guys was on Thursday. I wished I had known about Lagoa earlier because there were a lot of hot gp and I even saw some who were even hotter and more handsome.  but this time, I focused more on the lower part  and length :D of the GPs' bodies instead of my usual preference for guys like  Sean Cody meets Bel Ami boys

Friday dancers at Lagoa that also danced at HotHouse

By the way, I met a forum member, his username was Yorki or something similar, and he said he would DM me. He seemed to be having a lot of fun with the menu. I don't know if it was because he's a Latino guy, but he was interacting quite a bit with all the guys.

Afterward, I stopped by DangerClub, which was promoting interactive waitresses, but I didn't see any. The backroom I mentioned earlier was empty, and for some reason, I wasn't charged a cover fee, so I left within 10 minutes. It was late for me, and I was looking forward to seeing what the rest of the weekend had in store.

I must admit that if it had only been Lagoa, that would have been more than fine. I had the best time there, and my wallet is feeling it. I'll provide a more detailed account of Saturday and Sunday, but I had plenty of hits on Tinder, and I didn't even need to look elsewhere. Lagoa had everything I was looking for. I wonder what it was like here before COVID, as I had to make choices about who to spend time with. I ended up having three "friend experiences" where we hung out together, had some drinks, and repeated the fun.

I tried to check out other places like 555, but with my limited energy and knowing that I couldn't find the same type of GP (general practitioners) that I could hire elsewhere, I decided against it. Upgrade Club piqued my interest, but the only night I could have gone was Friday, which happened to be BDSM night – quite the opposite of my preferences.

I did visit Dedalos bar a couple of times since it was open 24 hours, but at all hours, it seemed to have the same crowd as any other bar. 

I stumbled upon a place called Cabines bar by chance; it was centrally located at one end of Paulista Avenue. This place was open from 2 pm to midnight, and a very friendly staff member advised me to come between 5 and 8 when it was busy with working people. 

to be continued...

Wow this is fantastic you are such a wealth of information! I’ve been recently looking to plan a trip to SP for this kind of a crazy weekend.

ive taken giant Brazilian cock before but man it hurts. Does anyone use poppers in these establishments or are they still pretty much a no no?

thanks @GMO2000 

here is a post i did in the other forum. i have more information about SP. 

My trips to SP are for the GP in the sauna at Lagoa and any provider, but I also like to visit sex clubs to see how it is going out there, but I defenelty prefer hot muscle guys and those one are hard to get on those sex clubs but here is a bit about some places that I visited on my second visit to SP:

here some places in São Paulo that I didn't mention and visited for the first time:

Upgrade Sex Club: I went when they had interactives. Three guys were acting as interactives, and you can see the type of interactive guys and the clients who attend on their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/upgradesxclub                   It's pretty accurate. Something I like about Brazil is that they don't try to present the type of guy that won't be there. You know, it's so easy or tempting to put a couple of Greek god-looking guys, but they present the type of guys that you will find. You may like or not like that type, but I found it honest and liberating.
I was at Upgrade for 2 hours, and it wasn't that crowded. You enter, and they give you the locker key, in that place a few of us were naked only with jockstraps and sneakers; and upstairs is a bar with really great bartenders guys. They're very nice and reliable, again not picture-perfect pretty boys, but with great bodies and awesome personalities in their mid-30s. So that was a plus. Then you walk to the back, and it's mostly slings and dark corners, not cubicles. It's very dark but with enough dimmed light to see around. It's like the other clubs, and having the choice of those super hot GPs spoiled my taste. Since I don't have the same energy anymore, I go to those places to check them out, but because they are usually after the saunas, I'm already satisfied and tired. So I went there to check it out, but it's nice that I was able to have some interactions, something that here in the States has become harder and harder as you get older.

these two pics from their websites are pretty accurate of the lighting and space. it is only that. this is it. including the bar (3rd pic)that once you sit in it the place looks like picture one. 

Dark_002Bar_002

Another place in São Paulo that I visited for the first time was Hotel Chill: https://www.hotelchilli.com.br/

and here is a picture of outside HotelChilli. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5d6ca846f162bd30b28fba273ab2ac83.jpeg

Wow, someone in their 30s would love that place! It's huge, it's loud, and it's perfect for those who don't mind a heavy-duty sex club.

I guess it's called a hotel because it's one of the few, at least from my visits to sex clubs in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, that have little rooms with beds and keys. It's like the saunas here in America. Have you guys been to GI Joe in Montreal? It's like that but bigger, with a bunch of whirlpools. For me, it was fun but also a bit overwhelming. I was there after a heavy session at Lagoa, so I enjoyed the music, had some drinks, and left. I don't think it would work as an actual hotel where you leave your suitcase and keep visiting other places. I guess you can since they allow multiple entries, but it's so loud and there's so much fun happening around you that I doubt you can use it as what a hotel means - to relax and rest. It has four floors and it's a bit complicated, with elevators, thank God! People are super friendly, mostly in their 30s and 40s, and some in their 50s. Again, I didn't feel discriminated against as I sometimes do in those types of places if you're not hot, young, or have a muscular body. The staff are super friendly.

Yes, Brazil is a dream for those of us who aren't lucky in the looks department. And if you're hot, oh boy, I bet it's heaven on earth because if a late 50s chub like me can have so much fun, paying or free, just imagine some hot 30s, paradise!