Any experience with Wegovy?

BeamerBikes

I read most of the thread so apologies if I'm tripping over anything. 

-late 40s  used to be very fit  outta shape last 5-6 yrs

- have some GI issues (IBS) that appeared off on 10 years. More regularly /  intermittently last 3

- used wegovy 16 mos ago. Low doses. No effects good or bad. As I progressed to higher doses weight started to come off. No side effects. 

then changed jobs and lost coverage. I'd def try again

I've been off Ozempic for 6 months and seem to be holding between having gained back 3-4 pounds, depending on how long after I poop I weigh myself.

But then again, I never got super skinny and was already back to eating like a normal person before I stopped it. (out of boredom and/or a desire for a nosh, rather than out of hunger.)

• 2 weeks later...

On a related subject sad news about the man who talked about obesity and lifestyle before it was common to do it! 

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

"Today the world has lost a true creative genius and a special man," the filmmaker's brother said in a statement. "I am so proud to have worked together with him."

This is my first month on it and I’ve had no side effects. I’ve lost about 10 lbs. I usually feel full after a meal and I am not tempted to snack on anything; I am making wiser choices about my calorie intake. If you go on it, be sure to eat 3 meals a day and a snack between lunch and dinner. Essentially, eat every 3 hours, and try to gravitate towards proteins and good carbs. This will keep your metabolism going so when you eat you’re burning it.

Edited by Cbilly17