How to shave my balls?

glennnnn

3 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

Sigh... now in my quiet suburbia no such playmates or fetishists are available. Everything's a trade off in life it seems. 

I live in Suburbia and shave two tennis coaches at the summer camp every year. One is Brazilian and one is Irish. They love it. I love it. Who knew manscaping was foreplay! 

On 7/4/2023 at 7:05 AM, pubic_assistance said:

I'm confused.

If you shave it off how is that grooming ?

"Grooming" would be keeping it from going full wild bush. THAT I would understand.

I love a man with a clean shaven face and square chin.  That can be called grooming, even though he is shaving his entire beard off.  And he is not mistaken for a prepubescent boy.

Some people, on the other hand, desire a man with a full beard, or a beard that is trimmed.  That's fine.  But there are some faces that are so gorgeous they shouldn't be hidden behind a beard!

I'll apply that same logic to shaft and balls.  I prefer to lick smooth balls and shaft.  But trust me, there's no doubt the men I go down on are fully grown men.

Edited by Vegas_Millennial

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems all you guys are behind the times.

Why shave and risk the nicks or wax and brave the pain when you can apply Magic cream (available on Amazon or in drug stores), hit 10 minutes and WIPE it off in the shower.  Smooth as silk afterwards.

No razors, etc. needed ANYWHERE, including around that nice spot you love to have teased!

For baldies (and I luv 'em) you can get the formulation for maintaining a bald head also.

I'm currently going to a professional at his house for waxing and trimming who I found on craigslist a couple or three years ago......very grateful that he charges by the hour rather than by the "service"!.......as needed and requested, he waxes my full back and trims my leg hair.......a year or two ago, just to see what it'd be like, I decided for the first time to have him fully wax all over "down there" front/middle/back except for a neatened patch of trimmed pubes in the usual spot above the shaft......it was incredibly painful and he said I was the worst screamer, swear-er, moaner he'd ever worked on......it went on a long time, but I was happy with the results......I waited several months for another "manzilian" and it was not quite as painful....I'm now going to only wait a few weeks before doing it again and will see if that makes it all less painful....hair has to be at least one-eighth inch long for wax to work, he said.....

tried shaving the balls myself at home and just ended up with a bunch of bloody nicks because of all the wrinkles down there....and it's hard to see all the nooks and crannies.....

and I've tried Nair for men, but, again, hard to see all around the crevices down there......

paying for a professional to wax it all and who can get right in there and maneuver around is worth it to me.....it's like getting a haircut:  the neat, clean, cooler, groomed feel is nice.....  

On 7/10/2023 at 2:43 AM, Coolwave35 said:

I live in Suburbia and shave two tennis coaches at the summer camp every year. One is Brazilian and one is Irish. They love it. I love it. Who knew manscaping was foreplay! 

On 7/10/2023 at 8:28 AM, Danny-Darko said:

Lucky you! 🤪

Where do I sign up?!

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

glad you're back @Funguy 

.....in the above, did you mean "wait ten minutes" instead of "hit ten minutes"?.......and what do you wipe with in the shower?....just any old hand towel?....or?......does it burn (or not?) and is not suggested for certain areas?......thanks

yep - meant wait 10 minutes.  I use a wash cloth to wipe off in the shower.  I have never had any burn but I would caution to try a little dab in one place, wait the 10 minutes (label says shorter time but I find that for me, 10 minutes is perfect).  May use EVERYWHERE - I like a smooth hole (like @Caramelsub) and I keep mine smooth.  Just smooth it on and it fills all the crevices.  DO NOT USE INTERNALLY!

No yelling, screaming, swearing, maybe a little moaning and ah-ing.  Use whenever necessary.  No appointments necessary, I'm available all the time.