Seeking Advice: Balancing Sensuality and Therapeutic Massage

Lavioliste

2 minutes ago, mkm556 said:

I don’t understand your point that he doesn’t “allow you to climax and release”

Can’t you just finish yourself off while he’s rimming you or while you’re sucking him off?  

I tried but he quickly tells me to turn back on my stomach so he can continue to work on my ass. 

9 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

Am I the only forum member who thinks this arrangement sounds pretty good?!

$150 for a 2-hour good therapeutic massage?  Sounds like a good rate to me since most guys where I live want more than that for one hour.

The sensual elements involve him rimming you and letting you suck him off?  As someone who loves sucking cock, I'd be very happy to have a masseur who has legit massage skills who's also hot let me blow him as part of the massage.

Maybe I'd be a tiny bit disappointed about not cumming during the session, but I'd probably just get off as soon as I got home while looking at his photos and remembering the taste of his cum.

I am not a "sub" in terms of wanting to be dominated, but I do enjoy making a guy cum as much as I enjoy having an orgasm myself.  And I love, love, love looking up at a hot guy who has his dick in my mouth.

It sounded like a great arrangement to me too in the beginning but after about 4 or 5 sessions it got old and I wanted in on all the fun. 

3 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

He's cuckolding you.

As part of this fetish he has established that ONLY "masculine" men are WORTHY of ejaculation. He uses men for his pleasure and denies homosexuals the pleasure because they are inferior . This makes a delineation between himself and the homosexual. To make it clear he's NOT a homosexual.

By offering you an ejaculation he would also need to admit his homosexuality.

Tread lightly. Sounds like an emotional powder keg that could get angry. I've seen this before in deeply closeted men who dabble in same sex encounters but have no ability to acknowledge their sexuality as anything other than straight.

The more I listen to what you all have to say, the more I become disenchanted with this whole situation. Appreciate your feedback here. 

4 hours ago, sniper said:

I would not put anything in writing frankly.  Either say something like for 50 bucks more can I cum too or tell him after a session that it's too frustrating not to get to cum yourself and you won't be coming back.

I am afraid it’s not that easy. He’s very good at avoiding the whole thing. 

6 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

It sounds like he’s using you to explore his own sexuality. I agree with those who said he’s getting off on the dom sub thing. I’ll bet that if he hasn’t allowed you release yet then it’s unlikely to happen and if by chance it does then he won’t want to see you again because the ‘spell’ has been broken. 
I personally wouldn’t send the message to him, because it’s easy to misinterpret intentions from a message. I’d tell him next time you see him, before he starts, that given you won’t get a release you’d rather not have the sensual build up and just enjoy the therapeutic massage. See what happens after that. 
I like to give my clients a great massage but also always a release too (if they want it…most do). I think it’s a fetish if someone enjoys the build up but doesn’t want the climax, it’s perfectly fine if that’s specifically what they want but it’s very unusual. 

I definitely think he is using me to explore his own sexuality. I even get a narcissistic vibe although he comes across as the nicest guy. 

I agree about not putting anything in writing.  I also wouldn't make the statement that you want to cum as part of the session about him.  Simply present it as something you want and then if he attempts to redirect you again you can simply say that you won't be hiring him again because having an orgasm is an important part of a session for you.

11 minutes ago, Lavioliste said:

It sounded like a great arrangement to me too in the beginning but after about 4 or 5 sessions it got old and I wanted in on all the fun. 

You seem to have come to the same conclusion that several other members have stated, if he won’t change his current approach after discussing with him, accept what he’s providing as service or move onto someone who will provide you the service you seek.

24 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

Am I the only forum member who thinks this arrangement sounds pretty good?!

$150 for a 2-hour good therapeutic massage?  Sounds like a good rate to me since most guys where I live want more than that for one hour.

The sensual elements involve him rimming you and letting you suck him off?  As someone who loves sucking cock, I'd be very happy to have a masseur who has legit massage skills who's also hot let me blow him as part of the massage.

Maybe I'd be a tiny bit disappointed about not cumming during the session, but I'd probably just get off as soon as I got home while looking at his photos and remembering the taste of his cum.

I am not a "sub" in terms of wanting to be dominated, but I do enjoy making a guy cum as much as I enjoy having an orgasm myself.  And I love, love, love looking up at a hot guy who has his dick in my mouth.

Really depends imo - what satisfies you. Being able to release is a crucial part of sex for me. That said, i wont pay for a session where i am not satisfied. I will be blunt and put it this way, if you wont stay in a (non transactional) relationship where you are not sexually satisfied, then why in hell would you pay for a session where you left unsatisfied. Make no senses to me. You hired provider to get mutual satisfaction, that is the core of the transaction. 

I have stopped a session midway because i am not getting what i was looking for from the provider. I felt used and questioning myself as to why am i doing this, why i paid monies just to feel bad. Been there done that not again.

5 minutes ago, blck37 said:

Really depends imo - what satisfies you. Being able to release is a crucial part of sex for me. That said, i wont pay for a session where i am not satisfied. I will be blunt and put it this way, if you wont stay in a (non transactional) relationship where you are not sexually satisfied, then why in hell would you pay for a session where you left unsatisfied. Make no senses to me. You hired provider to get mutual satisfaction, that is the core of the transaction. 

I have stopped a session midway because i am not getting what i was looking for from the provider. I felt used and questioning myself as to why am i doing this, why i paid monies just to feel bad. Been there done that not again.

I understand your point of view, but I'm not sure you understood mine: I very well might be satisfied by an encounter where I don't cum.  In fact, it happens not infrequently simply because I have delayed orgasms as a result of a medication I take.  Unless I hire someone for an extended appointment, I'm almost assured I won't cum when I'm with him.  But even when I could cum more quickly, sometimes I just enjoyed sucking men off.  That was the enjoyment.

Just now, maninsoma said:

I understand your point of view, but I'm not sure you understood mine: I very well might be satisfied by an encounter where I don't cum.  In fact, it happens not infrequently simply because I have delayed orgasms as a result of a medication I take.  Unless I hire someone for an extended appointment, I'm almost assured I won't cum when I'm with him.  But even when I could cum more quickly, sometimes I just enjoyed sucking men off.  That was the enjoyment.

I am not trying to argue your statement. Sorry if it comes that way. Was quoting you just bcs related topic and me providing different pov. 🙃

8 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

It sounds like he’s using you to explore his own sexuality. I agree with those who said he’s getting off on the dom sub thing. I’ll bet that if he hasn’t allowed you release yet then it’s unlikely to happen and if by chance it does then he won’t want to see you again because the ‘spell’ has been broken. 
I personally wouldn’t send the message to him, because it’s easy to misinterpret intentions from a message. I’d tell him next time you see him, before he starts, that given you won’t get a release you’d rather not have the sensual build up and just enjoy the therapeutic massage. See what happens after that. 
I like to give my clients a great massage but also always a release too (if they want it…most do). I think it’s a fetish if someone enjoys the build up but doesn’t want the climax, it’s perfectly fine if that’s specifically what they want but it’s very unusual. 

This and i wholeheartedly agree that you shouldn't send something like that in a message. Yes because some part of it can be misinterpreted and the more language there is the higher the chances.

But also to me MORE than that is if you start expounding too much on your emotional and psychological feelings and how the person isn't fully satsifying you.

That type of oversharing unfortunately can have an adverse effect of putting this "exploring straight" person into a position whereby he might start thinking he's entering into a mutual "relationship" type of territory versus a distant transactional arrangement.

That taboo/fear (or whatever it might be labeled) is more likely to get the guy to reject the overall situation entirely if he thinks each others respective emotional/sexual feelings are getting too entangled. 

In my experience it's actually the open communication and potential attachment considering each other's feelings (like getting into a relationship) that is considered more "gay" than physical/sexual acts which simply are rationalized as pure G4P.

I kind of think this is his justification for "no homo bro" behavior.  This seems backwards to most masseur relationships though. I mean typically it's the client who is paying for and receiving the service and should be leaving satisfied with the experience.  This power reversal is definitely odd.  I mean if you otherwise enjoy the experience and can either finish the job later, then it's up to you whether you continue to see him or not.  BTW, have you asked if he minds if you finish in the bathroom?  or could you ask to take a shower after the massage and just finish there?

38 minutes ago, questbear said:

I kind of think this is his justification for "no homo bro" behavior.  This seems backwards to most masseur relationships though. I mean typically it's the client who is paying for and receiving the service and should be leaving satisfied with the experience.  This power reversal is definitely odd.  I mean if you otherwise enjoy the experience and can either finish the job later, then it's up to you whether you continue to see him or not.  BTW, have you asked if he minds if you finish in the bathroom?  or could you ask to take a shower after the massage and just finish there?

Funny you say “no homo bro” as he sometimes refers to me as bro. Lol 

I haven’t tried to finish myself off there but have later on when I got home. 

This guy would be perfect for me….I enjoy the massage, the nudity, the mutual touch and a little play but it is not necessary for me to climax…at least not then. It definitely sounds like he has his own mental boundaries and has decided what his limits are. Maybe you posted this but I didn’t see….have you actually asked him, in the moment, nicely, if you can join him in climaxing or something like that? It’s interesting to me that he is willing to rim ….. many straight guys I think can rationalize receiving oral as “not gay” but rimming a guy?  Hmmm…..