William Futral, Owner Of TheGuySite.com, Murdered In Florida

robear

One more time crime in the Bible belt associated with sinful behavior, illegal activities, sex, sugar daddy/kept man relationship gone wrong,  etc. 

I hope they capture the criminal and look forward to seeing this on American Greed NBC 

I don't think criminals read laws before killing someone, the death penalty is no deterrent to crime, murders kill because they think they'll get away. 

Edited by marylander1940

1 hour ago, marylander1940 said:

One more time crime in the Bible belt associated with sinful behavior, illegal activities, sex, .......

"crime in the Bible belt"?  Really?????????
This is not a serious post.

Under whose definition (other than your own) is Tampa, Florida part of the "Bible Belt"?

BoZo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

56 minutes ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

"crime in the Bible belt"?  Really?????????
This is not a serious post.

Under whose definition (other than your own) is Tampa, Florida part of the "Bible Belt"?

BoZo

In FLORIDA the north makes the laws while the southern part pays the bills.

Considering the drug production and use, poverty, hopelessness, resentment, etc most of Florida except some of the wealthy cities are part of the most backward part of this wealthy country.

Steroids? 

I thought drag queens are to be blamed for crime lately. 

Do you actually believe the death penalty is a deterrent to crime?  

1 hour ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Don't know. Don't care.

If you take the life of someone else, especially in a case like this - premeditated murder - you deserve to lose your own life.
Period.

BoZo

I couldn't agree with you more, unfortunately sometimes jurors are biased and make mistakes, many innocents have been sent to jail for years and delayed DNA tests proved their convictions wrong. 

I do care about innocents being put to death, I hope you also care. 

Premeditated? We don't know the details yet. Maybe an argument escalated between sugar daddy and kept man, who turned violent first? Is he guilty because of the use of steroids? Laura Ingraham keeps talking marihuana's connection with mass shootings because of turning users violent...

One more thing, you're right Tampa is in a red state but central and southern Florida are not part of the Bible belt because they're wealthy areas of the country who lack the hopelessness, and poverty characteristic of the panhandle, I should have been more clear on my previous statement. Hopefully it won't happen again, thank you for correcting me!

back to subject, let's hope the truth comes out. 

Edited by marylander1940

On 5/13/2023 at 6:24 PM, marylander1940 said:

... the death penalty is no deterrent to crime...

I don't think the goal of the death penalty is to deter crime. It's just to kill the MoFo. I oppose the death penalty in most cases, since the US justice system sucks and innocent people have been put to death. I would be OK with the death penalty only if the evidence is overwhelming and the murders particularly heinous (i.e. Jeffrey Dahmer, Richard Ramirez, John Wayne Gacey, Tim Mc Veigh). In those cases, executions should take place in public, probably by guillotine. 

I guess that the other reason for the death penalty is to encourage defendants to avoid contesting the charges in exchange for accepting a plea of life without parole instead of the death penalty. Though, if it were me, I'd rather get the death penalty than go to state prison for life without the possibility of parole. 

3 hours ago, Unicorn said:

I guess that the other reason for the death penalty is to encourage defendants to avoid contesting the charges in exchange for accepting a plea of life without parole instead of the death penalty. Though, if it were me, I'd rather get the death penalty than go to state prison for life without the possibility of parole

So would I.  The HBO drama Oz made prison sound hella fun:  tons of smokin' hot guys, great sex nonstop, maybe meet the love of your life.  Pretty sure the reality of prison is quite different.  Get it over with.

But interestingly enough, whenever presented a choice between death or life without parole, almost all convicts choose the latter.  Given how relatively few convicts are actually executed (22 in 2019, 17 in 2020, 11 in 2021, 18 in 2022), I'm guessing the same thing, that the death penalty is more an ace up law enforcement's sleeve than anything else.

On 5/14/2023 at 4:41 PM, Unicorn said:

I don't think the goal of the death penalty is to deter crime. It's just to kill the MoFo. I oppose the death penalty in most cases, since the US justice system sucks and innocent people have been put to death. I would be OK with the death penalty only if the evidence is overwhelming and the murders particularly heinous (i.e. Jeffrey Dahmer, Richard Ramirez, John Wayne Gacey, Tim Mc Veigh). In those cases, executions should take place in public, probably by guillotine. 

You mean like in Iran and Saudi Arabia?

42 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

You mean like in Iran and Saudi Arabia?

Yes. If Americans support the death penalty, they should look at what they support.

image.png.8446a033374568457b5bb5bcd312b1ef.png 

Death penalty or no death penalty is a fork in the road that I came to many years ago, and I decided no death penalty while knowing, if anyone for whom I cared were to be intentionally murdered, a response in kind would be top of mind.

My decision was influenced by two things, (1) as impressive as the legal system is in the U.S., there are incarcerated individuals who are innocent of the charges against them, and (2) the towering hypocrisy of our government(s) telling us murder is against the law while sanctioning murder in the name of the law. 

• 2 months later...

Fuck what a shame….I loved that site….I still had a credit…. 🥲…. Ludwig was in some really hot scenes.

Luckily I think I downloaded some of his videos. I don’t think he is going to be shooting any new ones any time soon.

Poor Bill Futral. He was a nice guy. I wonder how he did not see this coming. Probably he was blinded by love.

Edited by LFABWC

17 hours ago, LFABWC said:

Fuck what a shame….I loved that site….I still had a credit…. 🥲…. Ludwig was in some really hot scenes.

Luckily I think I downloaded some of his videos. I don’t think he is going to be shooting any new ones any time soon.

Poor Bill Futral. He was a nice guy. I wonder how he did not see this coming. Probably he was blinded by love.

I never subscribed but was awfully tempted because the site featured a lot of hot muscle bears.  I appreciated Futral's passion for his craft.  He wrote on the site that doing this was his dream, and you could see his dedication in the videos.  R.I.P.