Women in skin-tight clothing

jessmapex

it seems to be the current fashion.....very common to see young women dressed this way in my college town.....some can pull it off, some can't.......glossy faces and a huge amount of facial makeup seems to be a thing, too......

on a recent hike in Palm Springs, what looked like a Coachella flock of about six young women went by us the other way, all dressed to the nines in very clean tight leotard-y-like gear....one fashion plate was in all white, neck to feet....I wanted to go throw some dirt on her....only one woman in the group was dressed sensibly for a warm hike on a dirt trail

On 5/2/2023 at 6:47 PM, nycman said:

I’d be happy if the women stopped doing it, even if the men never start.
They just looks like crap. And of course 99% of the people wearing the skin
tight style are exactly the people who shouldn’t.

Every morning I go across the street to get a coffee and I am visually assaulted by fat chicks in their Lululemon on their way back from their morning run. It's as if they WANT people to see every inch of cellulite they are sporting on their ass and thighs. Not sure I've noticed that 1% yet.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar

7 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Every morning I go across the street to get a coffee and I am visually assaulted by fat chicks in their Lululemon on their way back from their morning run. It's as if they WANT people to see every inch of cellulite they are sporting on their ass and thighs. Not sure I've noticed that 1% yet.

I just don't want to see their silhouette... it is far too jarring for me to see every crevice. I try to avert my gaze but I have a morbid fascination with sausage casing. If it were a guy wearing leggings, however... that would be a different story. And yes, guys who wear leggings definitely know what they are doing and accentuating.