Oddest hook up in a long time

Coolwave35

I just had the oddest hook up in a very long time.

When ever someone asks me what I’m into on Grindr, this is my stock message. 

I'm a top. Love making out with non smokers, edging, cuddling naked, oral giving and receiving. I don't like to bottom. I have big balls and I cum a lot. 

last night, I get a massage from a blank profile that is 2800 feet away, 26 and the title is just “hung.”

His first message to me is “big balls?” 

We talked a bit last night and he couldn’t sneak away, doesn’t have insta, can’t FaceTime etc. He sent me a bunch of expiring photos of his dick and body and face. He’s a 10 out of 10 so immediately I’m thinking it’s fake. 

I thought this must be some previous hook up that I sent that message to, or someone I didn’t go through with that is setting me up to get all excited then is going to cancel. We agree to meet this morning.  He confirms with me, so I’m thinking he is really committing to the scam.  

While I was showering this morning, he says 

“I want you to be standing in front of the front door naked, blow drying your balls so they hang real low.”  

Now I’m really onto him. This bitch is gunna throw open my front door, snap a pic of me in a really compromising position and bolt. 

He pulls into my driveway, gets out of his Porsche, and lo and behold he’s real. I couldn’t believe it. 

He opens the front door, and basically has an orgasm. He does this voice quiver “they’re so hot” groan. I’m wearing a t shirt. He doesn’t even LOOK AT ME, he’s so fixated on my nuts. 

He kicks his shoes off and begs to touch them. He caresses them in the most gentle way, never taking his eyes off them.  He’s a lean, muscle dude in ath leisure wear and a really sexy coat that hugs his body.  

It was supposed to just be a tease session but I can see his very large cock growing in his sweatpants.  He asks me if he can please take a pic from behind of them hanging under my ass. I said yes, but I really enjoy bodies, would he be willing to get naked.  We both said yes.  He gets naked and I turn around.  I’ve never felt so uncomfortable.  He’s using my phone to take pics, I can see the flash going off and now I can hear him start to jerk.  I turn around and he starts really yanking on my boys while besting off hardcore.

I’m in awe.  He said can I please bust on your sack?  I say of course, he shoots a massive load on me, and my hardwood floor.  His entire body shakes and he’s soooooo into it.  I didn’t even have time to get hard, and we never left my foyer.  He walks to my kitchen dripping cum along the way to grab a paper towel.  

He cleans his mess and asked if he could come back tonight. I said only if he commits to 20 minutes at least and he said yes.  Before I could even get my underwear on, he texts me on Grindr to please send him some of the pics he took. 

I’ve had guys get pleasure from my balls, but never like this.  Anyone else have a similar experience, or a fetish that gets them off before their partner is even aroused? 

801B4F07-5795-4734-9F8B-B25A006E7EDC.png

82B5E068-7F5B-4EC7-B7BE-5C201DC863B0.png

I love crazy ass fetishes!

Or in the case….crazy "ball" fetishes.

I hooked up with a muscle dude in Vegas recently who was into feet big time.
It’s not my thing, but I do love making another man happy so I went for it.
I hadn’t been in his room more that 5 minutes and had literally just taken 
off my socks. He shoots in his pants at the mere sight of my bare feet
without even touching himself or me. He got crazy mad at himself for
shooting so fast. I didn’t care and I thought it was wild. I tried to comfort
him but he was furious. I put on my socks and left while he was still pacing
in circles reprimanding himself. 

Like I said, I love crazy!

19 hours ago, nycman said:

I love crazy ass fetishes!

Or in the case….crazy "ball" fetishes.

I hooked up with a muscle dude in Vegas recently who was into feet big time.
It’s not my thing, but I do love making another man happy so I went for it.
I hadn’t been in his room more that 5 minutes and had literally just taken 
off my socks. He shoots in his pants at the mere sight of my bare feet
without even touching himself or me. He got crazy mad at himself for
shooting so fast. I didn’t care and I thought it was wild. I tried to comfort
him but he was furious. I put on my socks and left while he was still pacing
in circles reprimanding himself. 

Like I said, I love crazy!

I’m guessing a wild combo of crazy foot fetish with an overload of testo and roíds makes him unable to control ejaculation 😂😂

Edited by musclestuduws

On 2/27/2023 at 6:03 AM, Coolwave35 said:

I'm a top. Love making out with non smokers, edging, cuddling naked, oral giving and receiving. I don't like to bottom. I have big balls and I cum a lot. 

last night, I get a massage from a blank profile that is 2800 feet away, 26 and the title is just “hung.”

We talked a bit last night and he couldn’t sneak away, doesn’t have insta, can’t FaceTime etc. He sent me a bunch of expiring photos of his dick and body and face. He’s a 10 out of 10 so immediately I’m thinking it’s fake. 

I thought this must be some previous hook up that I sent that message to, or someone I didn’t go through with that is setting me up to get all excited then is going to cancel. We agree to meet this morning.  He confirms with me, so I’m thinking he is really committing to the scam.  

“I want you to be standing in front of the front door naked, blow drying your balls so they hang real low.”  

Now I’m really onto him. This bitch is gunna throw open my front door, snap a pic of me in a really compromising position and bolt. 

He pulls into my driveway, gets out of his Porsche, and lo and behold he’s real. I couldn’t believe it. 

He opens the front door, and basically has an orgasm. He does this voice quiver “they’re so hot” groan. I’m wearing a t shirt. He doesn’t even LOOK AT ME, he’s so fixated on my nuts. 

He kicks his shoes off and begs to touch them. He caresses them in the most gentle way, never taking his eyes off them.  He’s a lean, muscle dude in ath leisure wear and a really sexy coat that hugs his body.  

It was supposed to just be a tease session but I can see his very large cock growing in his sweatpants.  He asks me if he can please take a pic from behind of them hanging under my ass. I said yes, but I really enjoy bodies, would he be willing to get naked.  We both said yes.  He gets naked and I turn around.  I’ve never felt so uncomfortable.  He’s using my phone to take pics, I can see the flash going off and now I can hear him start to jerk.  I turn around and he starts really yanking on my boys while besting off hardcore.

I’m in awe.  He said can I please bust on your sack?  I say of course, he shoots a massive load on me, and my hardwood floor.  His entire body shakes and he’s soooooo into it.  I didn’t even have time to get hard, and we never left my foyer.  He walks to my kitchen dripping cum along the way to grab a paper towel.  

He cleans his mess and asked if he could come back tonight. I said only if he commits to 20 minutes at least and he said yes.  Before I could even get my underwear on, he texts me on Grindr to please send him some of the pics he took. 

I’ve had guys get pleasure from my balls, but never like this.  Anyone else have a similar experience, or a fetish that gets them off before their partner is even aroused? 

Wow congrats!  There's no way I personally could've believed the guy was real the entire time until a day after it happened and I woke up and was clear it wasn't a dream. Hahaha

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

So last night he hit me up and said he knows what he likes and what he’s into and that 20 minutes together wasn’t something he was up for. But if he could walk in on me in a bathtub with my boys floating he’d love to come back. I declined. :( 

You are a horrible person. The kid just wants to see your boys floating.

Come on!. Throw a dog a bone bro!

grin

On 2/27/2023 at 9:03 AM, Coolwave35 said:

I would like to see the pics he took, too!

On 2/27/2023 at 4:03 PM, Coolwave35 said:

he shoots a massive load on me, and my hardwood floor.…I didn’t even have time to get hard

This is so wrong, and I blame you. You let it happen to you @Coolwave35 He behaved as if you were a prostitute; he despoiled your floor; and he left without paying.

On 3/1/2023 at 1:59 AM, Coolwave35 said:

he knows what he likes and what he’s into..…if he could walk in on me in a bathtub with my boys floating he’d love to come back

This is also wrong @Coolwave35 You’re the older man. It is your duty to train the younger man to be a better lover - he may be a 10 as you say, but he’s selfish in bed. Message him and tell him he has to suck your hard cock and bring you to climax, and then you’ll get in the bath and relax while he gets off 
😎

Edited by MscleLovr

Wants you in the bathtub...sorry, I wouldn't be putting myself in a vulnerable position like that to a stranger.  He could be a fetish serial killer in the making.  He's just grooming you Coolwave, block him and move on, we don't want to see your story in a Lifetime movie!