Underwear Fetish

Guest Matt Smith

Guest Matt Smith

So, this is only my second topic.  Today is my first day in this forum.  So forgive me if this topic has already been brought up.

But does anyone else have an underwear fetish?  Being that fetishes can often be specific, allow me to specify :D 

I have a fetish for "normal" underwear.  I'm talking boxers, briefs, and boxer briefs or trunks (though I kinda like trunks better because they are shorter).  Hanes, FTL, JCPenny, Stafford, Calvin Klein, and any of the less "fashiony" underwear are best.  A man's underwear choice reveals something about his personality.  I won't go into what I think each type of underwear says to me about a guy, but having that cross my mind when looking at a hot guy just makes him even hotter.  It's also best when seen casually.  Guys who deliberately pose in their underwear can be hot, but the guys who are just so damn comfortable with themselves as to hang out nonchalantly in their underwear really get my engine revving - especially if they're straight. As many straight guys still get nervous at the idea of another man checking them out, straight guys confident enough to be seen in their underwear REALLY get me going.  It's tough to find these kinds of pics online too.  Quite often, the guys are posing, which is fine, but sometimes I want that candid look to the pic.  If anyone has any suggestions on where to find such pics (or videos even better), that would be AWESOME!

I will add that the underwear still has to flatter the guy's figure.  I don't get turned on simply by the fact that he is wearing underwear, (white keyhole briefs really turn me on, but I don't wear them because I don't think I look good in them), but there are times I really want to look the guy over in his underwear before I get to his cock.  It's almost like his penis is what it is.  He was born with that penis and has no control...but he chooses his underwear....and socially, underwear is meant to be hidden by clothes, but he's comfortable and confident to be seen in the underwear he chose.

Who's with me?

Lots of guys have underwear fetishes, but the specifics of the fetish is all over the map. Enthusiasm for "tighty whities" is very common, and perhaps closest to what you describe.

When I was younger, the advertisements and department store catalogs for conventional underwear showed scenarios along the lines of what you describe, with guys just hanging around casually in their underwear. As a kid, I expected that that's what guys did together, like in the locker room. As an adult, I look back at those old advertisements and find them amusing, like really, guys just hanging around together in their underwear? Seriously?  Nowadays underwear advertisements and photos are way more sexualized. And of course nowadays in the locker room guys change into their underwear under their towels 🙄

Maybe do a image search for those vintage underwear ads, you might like what you see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@anotherhrdbdy The problem with those types of underwear is that mostly gay men wear them so the chance of ever seeing that on a straight guy are slim to none. What Matt Smith mentioned about the less luxury underwear to be more appealing is certainly my vibe as well. Fastest boner ever is when I see a guy in underwear, specifically boxers, boxer briefs, trunks and even briefs if they can pull them off because that shows so much confidence. On the other hand, I'm not biggest fan of jockstraps mainly because I've never seen a single straight guy wear one in real life. If there's a little stain on the front also gets me excited, if its on the back then it's a boner killer

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 12:00 PM, Guest Matt Smith said:

So, this is only my second topic.  Today is my first day in this forum.  So forgive me if this topic has already been brought up.

But does anyone else have an underwear fetish?  Being that fetishes can often be specific, allow me to specify :D 

I have a fetish for "normal" underwear.  I'm talking boxers, briefs, and boxer briefs or trunks (though I kinda like trunks better because they are shorter).  Hanes, FTL, JCPenny, Stafford, Calvin Klein, and any of the less "fashiony" underwear are best.  A man's underwear choice reveals something about his personality.  I won't go into what I think each type of underwear says to me about a guy, but having that cross my mind when looking at a hot guy just makes him even hotter.  It's also best when seen casually.  Guys who deliberately pose in their underwear can be hot, but the guys who are just so damn comfortable with themselves as to hang out nonchalantly in their underwear really get my engine revving - especially if they're straight. As many straight guys still get nervous at the idea of another man checking them out, straight guys confident enough to be seen in their underwear REALLY get me going.  It's tough to find these kinds of pics online too.  Quite often, the guys are posing, which is fine, but sometimes I want that candid look to the pic.  If anyone has any suggestions on where to find such pics (or videos even better), that would be AWESOME!

I will add that the underwear still has to flatter the guy's figure.  I don't get turned on simply by the fact that he is wearing underwear, (white keyhole briefs really turn me on, but I don't wear them because I don't think I look good in them), but there are times I really want to look the guy over in his underwear before I get to his cock.  It's almost like his penis is what it is.  He was born with that penis and has no control...but he chooses his underwear....and socially, underwear is meant to be hidden by clothes, but he's comfortable and confident to be seen in the underwear he chose.

Who's with me?

oh i love underwear... i wear trunks and i love wearing a jockstrap too 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...