Underwear Fetish

Guest Matt Smith

On 2/4/2023 at 12:00 PM, Guest Matt Smith said:

So, this is only my second topic.  Today is my first day in this forum.  So forgive me if this topic has already been brought up.

But does anyone else have an underwear fetish?  Being that fetishes can often be specific, allow me to specify :D 

I have a fetish for "normal" underwear.  I'm talking boxers, briefs, and boxer briefs or trunks (though I kinda like trunks better because they are shorter).  Hanes, FTL, JCPenny, Stafford, Calvin Klein, and any of the less "fashiony" underwear are best.  A man's underwear choice reveals something about his personality.  I won't go into what I think each type of underwear says to me about a guy, but having that cross my mind when looking at a hot guy just makes him even hotter.  It's also best when seen casually.  Guys who deliberately pose in their underwear can be hot, but the guys who are just so damn comfortable with themselves as to hang out nonchalantly in their underwear really get my engine revving - especially if they're straight. As many straight guys still get nervous at the idea of another man checking them out, straight guys confident enough to be seen in their underwear REALLY get me going.  It's tough to find these kinds of pics online too.  Quite often, the guys are posing, which is fine, but sometimes I want that candid look to the pic.  If anyone has any suggestions on where to find such pics (or videos even better), that would be AWESOME!

I will add that the underwear still has to flatter the guy's figure.  I don't get turned on simply by the fact that he is wearing underwear, (white keyhole briefs really turn me on, but I don't wear them because I don't think I look good in them), but there are times I really want to look the guy over in his underwear before I get to his cock.  It's almost like his penis is what it is.  He was born with that penis and has no control...but he chooses his underwear....and socially, underwear is meant to be hidden by clothes, but he's comfortable and confident to be seen in the underwear he chose.

Who's with me?

good topic

On 2/5/2023 at 8:13 PM, jonnychgo said:

I have one as well.  Though usually tighty whiteys, or more erotic types of jocks, thongs, etc.  Actually I'm one of those guys who loves seeing and playing with the "toy" while it is still wrapped up.  Plus a little sniffin around (though I am NOT a scent fetish guy).  A little musk is OK but funky stink NO!

I actually don't like the 'thong' look, especially from the rear. but that's just me