BryanGrove In NYC

BananaBagel

I had a good initial exchange with BryanGrove, and decided to hire him. He was unavailable when I tried to see him in NYC right before the long MLK weekend.  I went out of town that weekend (I’d told him about the trip), but I reached out to him the following week after I got back, but he never responded.  Curious business strategy, to say the least, especially since he’d only been on rentmen for about 7 or 8 days when I first contacted him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So apparently he has a fiance who is.on the site as well. His name is Anthony Chelsea. He mentioned him when I.asked if he could host. He stated that they only host if they are both being hired. I mean, they are both studs so it's not an unpleasant idea but I was also kind of impressed by the way he sold the duo to me.

7 hours ago, DaddyBearFidi said:

I was told to search this site for more honest reviews of the guys on RM. I have plans with Bryan this Saturday. I will give a play by play afterwards.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience. I had a 2-hour appointment with Bryan on a Saturday afternoon a few months ago, but he texted at the last minute to cancel, saying he’d been “deathly ill” and sleeping most of the day.  I told him to focus on his health and that we could reschedule the following week, but I never heard from him again.  So, I really hope you have a great time with Bryan.  It might inspire me to reach out to him again.  Good luck!

On 5/25/2023 at 5:03 PM, DaddyBearFidi said:

So apparently he has a fiance who is.on the site as well. His name is Anthony Chelsea. He mentioned him when I.asked if he could host. He stated that they only host if they are both being hired. I mean, they are both studs so it's not an unpleasant idea but I was also kind of impressed by the way he sold the duo to me.

So did you decide to see them both?