Adonis Lounge LA

acks0104

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 2:38 AM, domdom81 said:

I've been to Adonis parties in NYC and LA many, many times and they're both great! NY def gets more model/muscle guys rotating through, but LA has more than it's fair share of A-grade beef! They recently moved to a warehouse setting and I actually love it as it is roomy and airy and has more of a party vibe. The other recent change is the dancers get hard in the green room then walk around/dance with boners which is incredibly hot. Poster above asked about Stefan - I have had many lap dances with him and he is way hotter in person than his pics. Corn fed all American jock looks and just the sweetest southern gentleman. He kisses like a dream and definitely takes appointments privately although be warned he is VERY VERY expensive. Won't give exact details but it's in the four figures! Worth every penny though that's for sure. If that's too rich for your taste, which I'm sure it would be for most people, his lap dances are superb. Matt (LA) and Tim (NY) are brothers and couldn't be nicer. They've done an incredible job creating and sustaining ADONIS and I hope these parties are around for many years to come.

I haven’t been in a while.  I would head back if I knew dancers were getting hard..  anyone see this last night ?

16 hours ago, Westsideguy said:

I haven’t been in a while.  I would head back if I knew dancers were getting hard..  anyone see this last night ?

I haven't been in a couple months, but the two times I was there this year, lots of guys were getting hard. Particularly during the lap dances. One of the hottest guys walked right up to me at the last one, told me I turned him on, got hard right in front of me and moved to my hand to... where I could get the full sense of what I was seeing. 

On 2/16/2023 at 7:04 PM, Gymowner said:

I'm on the list for l.a. nude parties. Some real hotties there this coming weekend. 

The ifbb fitness pro from Montreal will be there. I would go just to see this strawberry blond but will be in fort lauderdale.

Go gentlemen and have an awesome time!

Screenshot_20230215-152451_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-152440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-152421_Gallery.jpg

The last guy pictured, Max, is a real douchebag. Rest of the guys have been very hot and very cool. This guy Max basically mugged me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 11:46 AM, takkt1 said:

How did he mug you? Overcharge?

He actually stopped me and asked if I wanted a lap dance. I was actually trying to get another guy but I saw this tall handsome dude and said “Sure, but just one song.” Maybe six minutes passed and the song hadn’t changed and I was honestly bored so I piped up and said “Are we done with our song?” He immediately took a pointedly scolding and aggressive tone, stood up and said “Dude, that was four songs.” Objectively, it had not been. I was literally waiting for it to end so I could go find the dancer I had been looking for. He demanded I Cash-app him for the full four songs and got loud in that back area and was making a scene— right off the bat. I had the choice to fight back or just pony up and avoid this incredibly confrontational prick. So I ponied up. When I emailed Matt about it later he apologized and said some of the NYC guys do this and he’d talk to him, but I haven’t been to one of these events since then. It really soured the night for me.

14 hours ago, timj said:

He actually stopped me and asked if I wanted a lap dance. I was actually trying to get another guy but I saw this tall handsome dude and said “Sure, but just one song.” Maybe six minutes passed and the song hadn’t changed and I was honestly bored so I piped up and said “Are we done with our song?” He immediately took a pointedly scolding and aggressive tone, stood up and said “Dude, that was four songs.” Objectively, it had not been. I was literally waiting for it to end so I could go find the dancer I had been looking for. He demanded I Cash-app him for the full four songs and got loud in that back area and was making a scene— right off the bat. I had the choice to fight back or just pony up and avoid this incredibly confrontational prick. So I ponied up. When I emailed Matt about it later he apologized and said some of the NYC guys do this and he’d talk to him, but I haven’t been to one of these events since then. It really soured the night for me.

When I attended my first event in NYC (their regular night, not a nude party), I read a review online  of Adonis where someone complained about a dancer doing this. I have been very wary ever since. 

15 hours ago, timj said:

In those situations, I think it's best to search out Matt or Tim ASAP, even if you have to pay the dancer first.  They would help resolve it and get your $ back for you.

3 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

Is it tacky to pull out the phone, open the timer and say “how long is a song?” 😁

No. It’s not.  The guys from Montreal do that.  We all know the rules.  So, why would they care ? unless they wanted to scam you.  It’s happened to me before. But, it won’t happen again. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 10:00 PM, Westsideguy said:

No. It’s not.  The guys from Montreal do that.  We all know the rules.  So, why would they care ? unless they wanted to scam you.  It’s happened to me before. But, it won’t happen again. 

Talking to some of the nicer/honest strippers in Montreal, they had told me that songs in the lap dance area are always longer than the stage songs.  So when a guy sets a timer with three minutes per song, they are actually shorting you by a minute or two per song.  The guys who set a timer (unfortunately, the hotter ones) only get one song from me.  I find it better to have a guy tell me every time a new song begins. 

On 10/23/2023 at 2:45 AM, timj said:

The last guy pictured, Max, is a real douchebag. Rest of the guys have been very hot and very cool. This guy Max basically mugged me.

He also advertised on RM. I was planning on hiring him.as he was very responsive. But my gut feeling told me to not go ahead. It was right! Whew!

3 hours ago, Brent33 said:

I’m thinking about attending the next party.  Quick question from a newbie:  is it customary to tip the dancer in addition to the $20 per song?

If he is into it, does all that you politely/respectfully discussed beforehand, doesn't cheat you on number of songs (ask him to let you know the count so far), and if you had fun, I'd definitely tip something like $5-10/song extra. Go for at least three or four songs, though, if you're enjoying it. Let him do his routine for the first song, tell him he looks great, respect his limits. After a second song or so, you can start making special requests if you want and see what he says ("that'll be extra!"), but remember you'll be in the lapdance room with others nearby. Generous tipping beforehand (when you were chatting out in the main room at first) and extra songs will usually grease the wheels!  Don't go nuts, though, since word will spread like wildfire that that guy over there tips big and you'll suddenly have lots of new friends who want to say "hi"!  

Edited by azdr0710

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

If he is into it, does all that you politely/respectfully discussed beforehand, doesn't cheat you on number of songs (ask him to let you know the count so far), and if you had fun, I'd definitely tip something like $5-10/song extra. Go for at least three or four songs, though, if you're enjoying it. Let him do his routine for the first song, tell him he looks great, respect his limits. After a second song or so, you can start making special requests if you want and see what he says ("that'll be extra!"), but remember you'll be in the lapdance room with others nearby. Generous tipping beforehand (when you were chatting out in the main room at first) and extra songs will usually grease the wheels!  Don't go nuts, though, since word will spread like wildfire that that guy over there tips big and you'll suddenly have lots of new friends who want to say "hi"!  

Thank you so much!  That is great advice!

I’m heading to the nude party on Saturday for the first time.  I’ve been to several of the Adonis regular/non-nude events so really looking forward to this one. The email said the event goes from 8pm - 1:45am.  What is a good time to arrive? I don’t want to get there too early but also don’t want the dancers to be too busy. Thanks in advance.