Adonis Lounge LA

acks0104

There's another thread for Adonis Lounge but that one seems to have a lot of NYC updates and their NYC/LA events sometimes conflict so I thought I'd start a separate one for LA events. There's a nude party this Saturday Jan 21 so we should be getting an email with the lineup pretty soon. Anyone here planning on attending?

yeah, good idea to separate the two....the other thread got a bit mixed up at times.....there now appears to be only the monthly nude party and no weekly go-go shows

https://adonislounge.com/la/

those who want to be on the LA emailing list can sign up at the following link at upper right and hit "subscribe"......if you're interested in attending an LA nude party, you must be on the emailing list and use it to sign up when announced by Matt (in an email)

https://adonislounge.com/la/contact/

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 weeks later...

Email for the February nude party just went out and sounds exciting.

the Adonis LA ALL-NUDE Party is officially confirmed for Sat., Feb. 18th!  Lock in the date as this is definitely one you won't want to miss.  We're bringing in 2 HUGE Headliners from NYC and also a 3rd Headliner from Montreal who's a pro bodybuilder. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the list for l.a. nude parties. Some real hotties there this coming weekend. 

The ifbb fitness pro from Montreal will be there. I would go just to see this strawberry blond but will be in fort lauderdale.

Go gentlemen and have an awesome time!

Screenshot_20230215-152451_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-152440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-152421_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Gymowner

15 hours ago, Gymowner said:

I'm on the list for l.a. nude parties. Some real hotties there this coming weekend. 

The ifbb fitness pro from Montreal will be there. I would go just to see this strawberry blond but will be in fort lauderdale.

Go gentlemen and have an awesome time!

Screenshot_20230215-152451_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-152440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-152421_Gallery.jpg

Wow 🤩 my type. Should I travel to LA? 

I know is 
With this long weekend I feel like going but nyc la for just a long weekend may be a stretch 😕