Adonis Lounge LA

acks0104

4 hours ago, tonyward said:

Does anyone know how to contact Stefan, who is featured at these parties? Or if he does privates at all? 

quickest way is to go to the party tonight!....be sure to crowd in to the lap dance room entrance/exit area with all the others since he'll be popular and try to snag him as he exits from a lap dance before somebody else does......money talks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Matt sent out an email today to those on his mailing list with a good news/bad news theme.......good news is a nude party on April 22.....bad news is the regular location, after four years, isn't available anymore.....I was at that location once and it's fantastic.....the home owners were very generous and I'm sure the arrangement was beneficial for all!....the April 22 party will be at some spot in West Hollywood and Matt suggested that he hopes logistics there work out.....hmmmm!......

he also lamented the troubles in finding a permanent new spot......high rent, wary landlords, appropriate space/layout.......

those who want to be on the LA emailing list can sign up at the following link at upper right and hit "subscribe"......if you're interested in attending an LA nude party, you must be on the emailing list and use it to sign up when announced by Matt (in an email)

https://adonislounge.com/la/contact/

Edited by azdr0710

Looks like the next Adonis LA will be moved to next Saturday April 29.  Anyone know more or less what area it is likely to be held in?  I know it’s a private location but was just trying to plan on where to stay for the rest of the weekend. Thanks in advance and looking forward to the weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 5:59 PM, acks0104 said:

The email for this weekend's nude party just went out today and one of the headliners is looking pretty hot! Anyone have info on the headliner Dillon? Considering going just to see him.

He was a big boy

Fun going to the strip clubs but not exactly what I look for.  Male strip clubs showcase men who are sexy with over the top large body parts. Big Arms, ass, legs, chest, and back.  These body parts that are sexy are exciting but not everyones turn on.  I enjoyed the experience of a specific type of man but I find other types of men as sexy. 

• 4 weeks later...

I went to the event in Burbank last night. Had a great time with Evan West (WOW). Had an absolutely lame time with “headliner” Max. Have gone twice and there’s a beautiful tall guy named Trevor I haven’t been able to get a dance with. Anyone happen to know if he has an ad or socials or anything? This pic doesn’t do him justice at all (and kind of doesn’t look like him), but this is Trevor and I’d love to find him if anyone knows how… Guess I wasn’t pushy enough last night. 

466866F0-8325-46DC-A094-33BB626DF5FE.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2023 at 11:37 AM, azdr0710 said:

yeah, there's a lot of trade-off with the nude parties and private meets.....$50 admission, lapdances at $20/song (four minutes or so), plus additional tipping at the nude parties...vs. $300-ish/hour on your own with a dude all to yourself getting all you want unrushed in the privacy of a hotel room or one or the other's private quiet space.......

gotta say the opportunity to see several good-looking dudes walking around fully naked for a couple or three hours makes the initial $50 fee worth it to me.....but the lapdance fee runs up fast (if you do one...or more)......as suggested above, the chance to "preview" so many guys in person is very valuable if you want to pursue a private meet with one.......

azdr0710 rationalization was the reason i went last night! lots of gorgeous men! seeing them naked just roaming around and looking around you while you do a lap dance for yourself is different from hiring just one! it’s a feast for your eyes & crotch! 🙈

• 2 weeks later...

the next Adonis LA nude parties are on September 23 and October 21, according to Matt's latest email......pre-registration required......join the mailing list at https://adonislounge.com/la/contact/   and just use the email/subscribe box at upper right......September is in Burbank and October is in Toluca Lake......

I've been to Adonis parties in NYC and LA many, many times and they're both great! NY def gets more model/muscle guys rotating through, but LA has more than it's fair share of A-grade beef! They recently moved to a warehouse setting and I actually love it as it is roomy and airy and has more of a party vibe. The other recent change is the dancers get hard in the green room then walk around/dance with boners which is incredibly hot. Poster above asked about Stefan - I have had many lap dances with him and he is way hotter in person than his pics. Corn fed all American jock looks and just the sweetest southern gentleman. He kisses like a dream and definitely takes appointments privately although be warned he is VERY VERY expensive. Won't give exact details but it's in the four figures! Worth every penny though that's for sure. If that's too rich for your taste, which I'm sure it would be for most people, his lap dances are superb. Matt (LA) and Tim (NY) are brothers and couldn't be nicer. They've done an incredible job creating and sustaining ADONIS and I hope these parties are around for many years to come.