The good:

Ez parking

Nice ambience

Not too crowded but not too empty either

Friendly staff & dancers

Not so good:

Lap dance area needs more lighting

Strippers I was looking forward to were no-show: Rick Fantana, Ricardo,

Rest of dancers not as attractive as previous "generation" like Adam, Rezza, Alfie, etc.

both Matt (LA) and Tim (NY) are smart and savvy managers of their operations and know the deal.......it's gotta be tough constantly looking for new talent, wooing them to participate, getting them to show, and getting them to come back again next week/month.......customers who show up, only to find the much-touted "headliner" is a no-show, have got to be wondering why it's worth it to even come back next time........and Tim/Matt are having to weather the grumbling from even loyal monthly customers, I assume.......tough, tough operation!.......

yeah, the earlier days with better-looking dudes were nice and I'm glad I got to see it......some here will remember the LA venue in Encino (?) just behind the 101 a few years ago.......sincere thanks to Matt and Tim for their hard work......I wonder how that crazy aunt of theirs is doing??!! 

Edited by azdr0710

20 minutes ago, Dr.Daddy said:

Aw! Headliner missing?! Boo 😒 

That happens more than one thinks it would.  My understanding is that none of them are under a contractual obligation to appear.  Instead, they pay Adonis for the right to appear (similar to a hair stylist or personal trainer who pays for the right to use the premises) and they keep the $ earned.  Consequently, a dancer can decide not to show for any reason (he gets a better offer; it's raining; he's not feeling well; or he just isn't into it/us)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! We’ll be attending our first party on the 17th. Would someone mind posting an address or a map CLOSE to where the party will be  so we can book our Airbnb. Please do not post the exact address, but we want to make sure we aren’t accidentally booking too far away from the party. You are also welcome to private message me if this cannot be posted. Thank you! 

Looking for an event for a bachelor party for a friend. Would this work for that? We want some level of debauchery but not sure if this would be fun for a group of 6 or so guy friends who have never hooked up/ are not interested in one another sexually if that makes sense. And not sure if any of us would even do private lap dances or just dance/ enjoy the eye candy. I live in NYC most of the year and LA is just so lacking in fun, interactive if you want it to be, hedonistic go-go/ stripper nights at the clubs. If we were there, we'd do Monster or Pieces or maybe The Cock. Thanks!

On 2/6/2024 at 1:59 PM, cj2001 said:

Looking for an event for a bachelor party for a friend. Would this work for that? We want some level of debauchery but not sure if this would be fun for a group of 6 or so guy friends who have never hooked up/ are not interested in one another sexually if that makes sense. And not sure if any of us would even do private lap dances or just dance/ enjoy the eye candy. I live in NYC most of the year and LA is just so lacking in fun, interactive if you want it to be, hedonistic go-go/ stripper nights at the clubs. If we were there, we'd do Monster or Pieces or maybe The Cock. Thanks!

as @acks0104 says, this may not work for your group.....there is no dancing or stage......probably not even a table for the six of you to sit around (just sofas and single chairs)......the six of you would have to somehow make conversation with yourselves if you don't want to chat up that solo patron over there, fend off the entertainers who don't appeal who will inevitably drop by to drum up business, and then decide which entertainer to actually engage with for a lap dance for the lucky bachelor(s).......there is no wild yelling and thumping party music (or "bottle service"!)......it's all about getting lap dances and spending money.......

admittedly, I haven't been to the new-ish Burbank venue and am basing my thoughts on past LA locations for the nude party......

10 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

Who picks the music? I might not care for "Hey Jude" or "Stairway To Heaven", but I want a value!

Pro Tip: "Taylor Swift's "All Too Well (10 Minute Version)" debuted at #1, making it the longest song to ever hit the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100."

On 1/22/2024 at 12:12 PM, BuzzLiteQueer said:

That happens more than one thinks it would.  My understanding is that none of them are under a contractual obligation to appear.  Instead, they pay Adonis for the right to appear (similar to a hair stylist or personal trainer who pays for the right to use the premises) and they keep the $ earned.  Consequently, a dancer can decide not to show for any reason (he gets a better offer; it's raining; he's not feeling well; or he just isn't into it/us)

Mostly. The really big draws get to dance for free. But do t want you to say because the other dancers get jealous slash mad at Tim/Matt.