wonder_zell, "We can be booked on dates only together."

glutes

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

It appears they do. If you follow their Twitter link on Rent.men you will see it listed.

ONLYFANS.COM

OnlyFans is the social platform revolutionizing creator and fan connections. The site is inclusive of artists and content creators from all genres and allows them to...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be meeting them as a duo soon and will report back. 

After 30+ years of hiring, this will be my first threesome, believe it or not.  Excited and nervous at the same time.  I can't remember the last time I was nervous about an encounter and that makes it a very exciting for me.  Perhaps this is exactly what I need to shake things up with my hobby that has gotten rather boring of late. 

I'm hoping for the best and mostly relying on their experience to lead the way but if anyone has any advice on doing a threesome for the first time, I'd very much appreciate anything anyone has to offer.

3 hours ago, wayout said:

After 30+ years of hiring, this will be my first threesome, believe it or not.  Excited and nervous at the same time.  I can't remember the last time I was nervous about an encounter and that makes it a very exciting for me.  Perhaps this is exactly what I need to shake things up with my hobby that has gotten rather boring of late. 

I'm hoping for the best and mostly relying on their experience to lead the way but if anyone has any advice on doing a threesome for the first time, I'd very much appreciate anything anyone has to offer.

Pay attention to both of them equally esp if they are a couple. 

3 hours ago, wayout said:

Just go with the flow and have fun! Not sure exactly what you are looking to get into but it's quite fun to experience for instance two guys licking and sucking your cock at once or to get a bj while you are also making out with the other. If you're vers you definitely would have to experience topping one of them while the other one tops you. Can't wait to hear your report!

1 hour ago, MmM said:

Pay attention to both of them equally esp if they are a couple. 

To quote @samhexum I'd have given different advice. It's still sex. It's suppose to be be FUN, at least little spontaneous, and full of doing what feels good. While it shouldn't be a completely miserable experience for anyone involved, I wouldn't reduce my enjoyment by making sure that if I suck A's cock for 1.5 min, I do the same for B.  

I've been in my share of threesomes. My experience has been that they are NEVER equal in terms of attention.  IMO, regardless if they are BF's, or just co-workers, you're neither their relationship counselor nor their employment counselor. If they can't accept the inherent unequal dynamic without jealously, they shouldn't be doing them.  

If you are worried about it being "equal," I encourage you to express that ahead of time. My expectation is that a couple doing this, especially professionally, should, and will, express that 'it's all good, and there will be no jealousy issues.'

5 hours ago, wayout said:

Have fun and do give us an update as many seem to be interested in the two of them.

I met these gentlemen yesterday evening.  As I mentioned it was my first threeway and they did not disappoint.  I really enjoyed our time together and they exceeded my expectations.  I would meet both together or either individually if the opportunity comes up.  PM me with specific questions or for more general details if interested.

On 4/25/2023 at 4:35 AM, FunGuyUS said:

Or purchase a hide me subscription  connect to it when ever you are on the sites   And you can see everything written in the reviews 

default_og.jpg
HIDE.ME

Hide.me VPN offers privacy protection, wi-fi security, and encryption for a truly private web browser experience, regardless of...

Just curious, why would anyone want to pay for something that is legally free with the link I provided?