What is it about giving oral that many think it's so good?

socurious

2 hours ago, nycboi said:

I personally don't enjoy it but it's likely because of the person in question. My gag reflex is also massive. I'm sure I'm not that good at it.

I have a feeling I would not enjoy it that much either, but I don't have any experience in that area so can't say for sure.  It would be interesting to hear from others why they find it appealing.  I expect I'm missing something.

Edited by CuriousByNature

The satisfaction of giving somebody else pleasure, and seeing their face (and hearing their sounds) knowing you're the one causing it?

Or the competitive fire you feel being the biggest slut at the glory hole that night, losing count of the amount you have serviced?

Or feeding your fantasy of being known as the male Linda Lovelace?

Or all of the above?

Why do I think this post is trolling, especially given his post about his face slapping "friend"

... I apologize I'm a cranky wolf tonight

Edited by Woofiecmh
cranky wolf

EVERYONE LOVES ORAL, EVEN DATING BACK TO PREHISTORIC TIMES:

A rare lewd Mickey Mantle memento has come up for auction.

Lelands is auctioning off a questionnaire answered by Mickey Mantle, in which the late Yankees great boasted of a unique sexual escapade at the old Yankee Stadium.

“I got a b–w job under the right field bleachers by the Yankee bullpen,” Mantle wrote in response to a question about his favorite experience at Yankee Stadium.

A follow-up question prompted as much detail as one could provide about said favorite moment.

“It was about the third or fourth inning,” Mantle wrote. “I had a pulled groin and couldn’t f–k at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the c-m after I c–e in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no c–ksucker.”

The bidding for the questionnaire started at $1,000; it has already eclipsed $10,000 and the auction runs through Dec. 10.

Longtime former Yankees executive Marty Appel confirmed the questionnaire’s authenticity — but not necessarily the event in question.

I know, @WilliamM, you saw Mantle play many times, and at some point Ethel Merman, Martha Raye, & Judy Garland were somehow involved.

mantle-letter2.jpg

4 minutes ago, samhexum said:

EVERYONE LOVES ORAL, EVEN DATING BACK TO PREHISTORIC TIMES:

A rare lewd Mickey Mantle memento has come up for auction.

Lelands is auctioning off a questionnaire answered by Mickey Mantle, in which the late Yankees great boasted of a unique sexual escapade at the old Yankee Stadium.

“I got a b–w job under the right field bleachers by the Yankee bullpen,” Mantle wrote in response to a question about his favorite experience at Yankee Stadium.

A follow-up question prompted as much detail as one could provide about said favorite moment.

“It was about the third or fourth inning,” Mantle wrote. “I had a pulled groin and couldn’t f–k at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the c-m after I c–e in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no c–ksucker.”

The bidding for the questionnaire started at $1,000; it has already eclipsed $10,000 and the auction runs through Dec. 10.

Longtime former Yankees executive Marty Appel confirmed the questionnaire’s authenticity — but not necessarily the event in question.

I know, @WilliamM, you saw Mantle play many times, and at some point Ethel Merman, Martha Raye, & Judy Garland were somehow involved.

mantle-letter2.jpg

No, I mostly saw National League game, with the exception of a game in late 1961.

I saw Judy Garland at  Boston Garden in  October 1961.

Martha Raye,  and  Ethel Merman are totally irrelevant, my  friend.

Blow jobs don’t always need to result in a guy cumming. I recommend that you focus less on that, and focus on making it part of a special experience. I love making a guy feel good by sucking his cock and balls, but it’s often just part of foreplay. We move on from there to rimming and massages and nipple sucking…and fucking. 😈

7 hours ago, nycboi said:

I personally don't enjoy it but it's likely because of the person in question. My gag reflex is also massive. I'm sure I'm not that good at it.

The answer can be similar to the the question: "Why do people enjoy giving at Christmas?"  The enjoyment is pleasing and taking care of someone else.  It takes an attitude of thinking about the other person(s)' pleasure instead of one's own.

On that note, I wish an early Merry Christmas to everyone reading this topic!

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

2 minutes ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

The answer can be similar to the the question: "Why do people enjoy giving at Christmas?"  The enjoyment is pleasing and taking care of someone else.  It takes an attitude of thinking about the other person(s)' pleasure instead of one's own.

Merry Xmas to you too :)

4 hours ago, Woofiecmh said:

Why do I think this post is trolling, especially given his post about his face slapping "friend"

... I apologize I'm a cranky wolf tonight

Dayumn. What did I do to you people that you dislike me so much? How is this thread trolling? P A R A N O I D.. 

26 minutes ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

Merry Christmas papi

1 hour ago, Cock Eyed Optimist said:

Why has no one mention the "reward"?  The smell and taste of cum is awesome.

From experience, it's an acquired taste.  It takes several loads to get used to.

I've had guys who just jo'd into my open mouth.  That's totally hot for me!

Unless I missed it, no one has given my reply yet:  Because I like having a cock inside me.  I get even more pleasure when it's in my ass, but I also enjoy cock in my mouth as well.  Do I enjoy giving another man pleasure?  Yes, but I'm not sucking cock solely because it makes my partner feel good.  I just love cock in my mouth.

I'm not really much of a whore but I sort of feel like one after reading the previous responses.  I thought for sure the majority of the responses would echo mine -- in other words, BECAUSE WE LIKE COCK.

Edited by maninsoma
correct typo

Love the smell, taste & close up view, but gotta admit I also like being in control. Sure, it's great giving another man pleasure, but taking him to the edge, backing off, & throwing in a few moves known to delight regulars--all part of being the man at the helm. You may think I'm serving you, but guess what?

• 2 weeks later...

I only enjoy giving oral when I feel inferior to my male partner. ( Otherwise I'm just doing it to excite my playmate ).

Submissive play is a trip.

Especially hot when I am sucking a dude who's MUCH better looking than me and he BLASTS a huge load down my throat.
It's like a complement to know he was that turned on. Especially hot to me if he's mostly straight or very closeted.