Fitting Room Fun with Salesman

labears24

Not exactly fitting room fun, more physical flirting.  I was getting fitted for a uniform for my new job.  Came out of the dressing room onto the sales floor where the guy used the soap to measure where to take pants in.  He very slowly, what I assume, drew a line down along my ass crack to what seemed just about under where it met the leg seams. 

Edited by bashful

I had a fitting room experience with a sales clerk, but it was not as out of line as at a department store. I had gone to a local sex shop to look at cock rings. The store I went to was in the gay area of town, and it had glass windows that you could see everything inside, so not like a cruising sex shop. Nothing displayed was necessarily vulgar to the innocent. I had gotten a cock ring, the leather style with buttons to size it, and found it too uncomfortable. I didn't want to get a regular one too small or big so I asked the guy, cute latino mid twenties, working about sizing. They just so happened to have two dressing rooms he directed me to. I barely closed the curtain, and he was quickly peeking in. Moments later he was on his knees deep throating me. After I came I made my purchase and left. This was in the early afternoon so anyone could have peaked through the windows and thought the store was empty, or see both of us leave the dressing room at same time. 

22 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I had always worn fruit of the loom tighty whiteys all through college. After I graduated I decided I just had to have nicer underwear. I went to Bloomingdale’s in nyc and looked for the cutest salesman to ask about the different fits, colors and brands. We went through all the major labels and he gave me a bunch to check out. He then said something along the lines of “I’ll mark them all down to $10.00 if you want, and if you take those pants to the fitting room, I’ll be in right after to make sure they fit.”  I replied with “that’s nice but I don’t mind paying sticker price, I don’t want you to get in trouble.”  He looked at me funny and said “well are you gunna try on the pants?” And I said “oh no, I already have enough pants.”  I hadn’t been sexually active at that point and I too was clueless as to the innuendo. 

Lol I’m glad I wasn’t the only one to be clueless! Perhaps there needs to be an instructional manual for newbies. Or in modern practice, instructional videos. 

On 11/9/2022 at 1:54 PM, Bi-Coastal said:

A salesman at a well-known retail chain helped me to a dressing room and out of nowhere suggested I also try some swim trunks. He brought me a few pair, all one size too tight, and helped me try them on. This was midweek, and the mens dept was in the basement, so we had a lot of privacy. I got turned on giving him a show, and by the end he jerked me off. I went back a few times but never saw him again.

I had an experience just like this! I wonder if it was the same store! He even brought me some briefs to try. 

On 11/11/2022 at 10:59 AM, purplekow said:

At one of the Palm Springs weekend, I went to buy some items at the popular gay men's wear store in town.  As I was checking out, the tall and fairly handsome clerk, in his forties told me he was a "chaser" and could he give me a kiss.  We made out at the counter for a short time but I did not pursue it further.  So even in your sixties you should be on the alert for a possible unexpected encounter.  I regret not going further with this guy but I was so astonished that an fat old man such as I could still get a bone thrown in his direction.  If I had been a bit bolder, I probably could have been getting some of the meat off that bone.  

If a female patient liked you enough to paint her nipples orange for her Halloween physical with you, as you once recounted,  I’m not surprised that a hot male clerk would be interested too. 

17 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

If a female patient liked you enough to paint her nipples orange for her Halloween physical with you, as you once recounted,  I’m not surprised that a hot male clerk would be interested too. 

Yes but she was a bit on the crazy side.  But thank you for making me laugh at the memory of that.  I must admit I found it disturbing at the time but now it is just funny.

• 2 months later...

Many years ago I went to a upscale mens' clothing store in Philadelphia. The clerk, and older gentlemen, and I were the only ones in the store at the time. He brought me pair after pair of ever-smaller suits to try on, helping me with them on and off. After I picked the one, he sucked me off. Successful all the way around. 

Reading some of these hot stories reminds me, some years ago my then-current fuck buddy and I were in "Mr. S Leathers" in San Francisco shopping for a new harness with cockring for him. He got naked in the dressing room, curtain open, while the clerk and I "fitted" him and made sure the cockring was the right size when he was fully hard and ready to shoot. Funny thing, the other clerks and numerous customers hardly batted an eye. Gotta love San Francisco! 

A whole long time ago there was a store in GV, I believe the Village Squire, which was one of the few places you could get anything sexier that BVD's   I was like 22, newly into the scene and quite naïve.  So I was trying on either some underwear or a bikini swim suit in the try-on room.   All of the sudden the curtain gets pulled open as the sales clerk came to "check to see how I was doing".  I was too taken aback to respond so he closed the curtain.  Not sure if he just wanted a peak or to do something.  Opportunity missed.